written by reader Performance of Mampilly’s “True Momentum” and “Extreme Fortunes” Premium Newsletters

By patchman, September 16, 2017

I would like to hear from some of the brave souls out there that invested in these two newsletters by Paul Mampilly. I subscribe to his flagship newsletter ”Profits Unlimited”, which I highly recommend to everyone, but have held out on the other two that are much pricier. Specifically, I would like to know his batting average of winners versus losers, and is it paying for itself many times over? I’m not wanting to get his picks for free, but simply want to know if a subscription will be a good investment. Thanks!!

jackbob52
jackbob52
2 years ago

Ditto just say’n. I’ve been saying the same for awhile now and have posted as such. It bothers me that Neither Mampilly nor Banyan Hill has taken accountability of the dismal performance of EF and yet they unabashedly continue marketing of their products ad nauseum.

Just Say'n
Just Say'n
Reply to  jackbob52

Right on JackBob. The latest is the crash proof take. So misleading from Banyon Hill. They use All of the other Analysts to promote National Enquirer banter they discredit themselves.

jackbob52
jackbob52
2 years ago

Lots of sell signals yesterday. The premise was profit taking. PU and EF had a total of 6 sales recommended. Kind of odd since sell recommendations up to this time have been few and one at a time. Still waiting for just one 1000% winner.

Hank
Hank
Reply to  jackbob52

PU’s email timing was very suspect….actually there is no suspicion necessary.

I got the email to sell with 90 seconds to go in the trading day. I tried to get to my position as I was at my computer but too late. Cost me $2 bucks per share the next day.

Note: the PU “portfolio” includes a fill on the day when NOT ONE OF US had a chance to get filled. Not nice. Not honest.

I’m beginning to wane on this whole thing. I can do just as well on my own.

Just Say'n
Just Say'n
Reply to  Hank

Right on Hank. BH will pad their numbers shamelessly. I’m not retired so I relied on “expert” advice for price. ( Pun intended). Learned the reality the hard way.

EFtrader
Reply to  Hank

I think all the selling from Paul is an attempt to make his numbers and winning % look good on his portfolios. A couple of EF sells were really shocking to me since he was so 100% ABSOLUTELY sure about them just weeks ago!

Hank
Hank
Reply to  EFtrader

I’m discerning that Paul is no more confident than I am. He’s not the only one. I do a lot of reading. Goldman Sachs is all over the map. Ray Dalio–the manager of the largest hedge fund in the world–has done a 180 within the last nine days.

He explains WHY the stock market’s thrust is troublesome (see/read website: Zero Hedge). If Ray is correct and, for now, I think he is, then we have a longish 2-5 month slog ahead of us whereby only the best picks advance.

Net on net all portfolios will be down.

In other words, it’s called lightening up. In Paul Mampilly’s world it’s his job to (also) show numbers. He locking in profits.

Which is why I preach to everyone to only trust yourself. All of us have an agenda; the promoters have a LOT of conflicts in a choppy market.

For the record: NO ONE makes money on the chop.

Lammaster
Lammaster
Reply to  EFtrader

Hey EF trader. what were his EF sells? I am a TM subscriber and FYI… there was a sell recommendation for THO, CGNX and USG.

EFtrader
Reply to  Lammaster

Hey Lammaster,
I really don’t like to give out and talk about trade picks openly on an open discussion forum. Email me EFtrader2017@gmail.com and I will let you know. And yes, I am well aware of TM sells on THO, CGNX, and USG. These are just perfect examples of why people should not just follow Paul blindly. If I followed him and sold the EF picks on the day he recommended, I would have lost big. Most of his recommendations to sell are actually bad calls. Look at Lowes from PU and USG from TM. People lost money on USG not once, but TWICE because of his bad timing and poor judgement.

EFtrader
Reply to  jackbob52

Write to them and complain about it. I did! Even if it absolutely does nothing, it still puts the pressure on them and let them know that we are frustrated. Don’t expect them to do anything on their own good will!

Just Say'n
Just Say'n
Reply to  EFtrader

Did that months ago. Got the minion so twisted he hung up on me.

wizard1786
2 years ago

Signed up for Profits Unlimited then cancelled. Did not really deliver as advertised but sent me a lot of tickler emails to sign up for more services.

Lammaster
Lammaster
2 years ago

DO you guys know what stocks did PM wanted to SELL from EF…?

A Shah
A Shah
Reply to  Lammaster

LAMMASTER , Email me on ashukd@hotmail.com and we can discuss more. He said to sell BPMC and COGT

A Shah
A Shah

Can anyone Share TM pick for Feb 2018

Lammaster
Lammaster
Reply to  A Shah

Ashukd.. I will email you and we can share

A Shah
A Shah
Reply to  Lammaster

LAMMASTER, I did not receive an email from u. Please do so

guest777