Hi: Has anyone watched the teaser? He claims to have a four cycle momentum model that catches stocks when they are cheap but gaining momentum. The five stocks teased are:
1) Chinese royalty company that get % of gold, copper and silver processed [research needed]
2) Canadian royalty company with similar attributes to 1 above [research needed]
3) US Uranium company (Japan and Chinese demand the drivers) that is low on cost curve [maybe URG?]
4) Brazilian resource company trading at .75 book [My guess is VALE but it is a little more than 1x book]
5) A solar company under the radar [my guess is CSIQ} and;
6) A turnaround play in the utility space at the cheapest valuation in 15 years that produces an essential product (batteries, I would presume) [my guess is AES]
Thoughts welcomed. I sure am not buying this service.
Supposedly he was named ”Trader of the Year” in 2015 with his Teck Recources Pick which went from $5 to $35
This is a discussion topic or guest posting submitted by a Stock Gumshoe reader. The content has not been edited or reviewed by Stock Gumshoe, and any opinions expressed are those of the author alone.