written by reader Halo-Fi

By mrsinvestor, October 12, 2017

What is the name of the tiny company behind Halo-Fi Internet Service touted by Ray Blanco?

allen
allen
2 years ago

Blanco claims that his little company he talks about is the only one having the license to occupy the correct bandwidth to provide the service. If there are already others doing this he is lying!

gercan2018
gercan2018
1 year ago

Where can I buy Halo-fi

jflynch
jflynch
1 year ago
Reply to  gercan2018

That’s my question also. I just got an email related to Halo-Fi….I just want to read more about it. Thank you!

Michael Butler
Michael Butler
1 year ago
Reply to  jflynch

This stock does not exist

Duane
Duane
1 year ago
Reply to  Michael Butler

It was bought by intelsat

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Reply to  Duane

No, OneWeb had a deal to be bought by Intelsat in 2017 but it didn’t go through. OneWeb is still private, with backing from quite a few other companies (most substantially Softbank), but no IPO has been announced or filed for yet as of last time I checked.

๐Ÿ‘ 15850
gercan2018
gercan2018
1 year ago

Quel est la compagnie qui produit Halo-fi quel est le symbole

Jean Claude
Jean Claude
1 year ago
Reply to  gercan2018

C’a nexiste pas. Halo-Fi est seulment un Network technologie depuit 20 ans passer.

La technologie est offerte par ONEWEB setallite mobiliter qui offre $7 dollar pour service. Mais la competition est avec Space-X de Coco Beach, Florida. La technologie manque beaucoup la maturite pour dimunier le grand risque qui exige a ce moment.

Clyde Laney
Clyde Laney
1 year ago

lThe company in Arlington Va. That Tech Profit is talking about Halo-Fi

Brian Williams
Brian Williams
1 year ago

Have been out of the loop on this for a while so forgive me if this is a silly question. Recently I’ve been getting emails about halofi again with a date set for the 19th feb. Are they going public finally? Agora financial poasting this again. Is it real this time?

jon mason
jon mason
1 year ago

where can I buy the actual Halo-Fi receiver for my roof and start using it

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Reply to  jon mason

They just started launching the satellites, they have a few hundred more to go before they can consider offering service. First customers for OneWeb are likely to be rural Alaskans in effectively a highly subsidized test run… it’ll probably be many years for everyone else, and it’s hard to guess when it might be price competitive with current broadband for non-rural or non-subsidized folks (quite possibly “never”). There are a couple other companies trying to build similar LEO constellations, but none of them are any closer to actually offering a service as far as I can tell. And they’re all going to need to raise a lot more money to build all the satellites and launch and service them, I’d guess.

Many people can get higher-orbit satellite-delivered internet, it’s just not very good and is expensive. The longer distance and older equipment means pretty heavy latency problems.

๐Ÿ‘ 15850
Flora Edna S. Go
Flora Edna S. Go
1 year ago

How will i be able to buy this stock? And how much per share?

Anne Allain
Anne Allain
1 year ago

halo-fi is supposed to be up and running by June 7, so we will see. I am all for eliminating greedy internet providers and getting people a cheaper and more efficient internet service. Where there is a will, there will always be a way!!

Gary
Gary
8 months ago

Here it is Jan. 2020, and none of the companies noted in this thread exist as a publicly traded entity. Almost two years later than some of the comment: sounds like a scam to me.

Steven Bomely
Steven Bomely
7 months ago

Originally, Onewebb was in propose to go IPO year ago. But this that time had agreement with Intelstat which fell apart. Then , new agreement was made with Softbank. No more information available.