written by reader How You Can Profit From the $1 Trillion “1531(b) Program”

By koncurn, October 21, 2017

Has anyone seen this article from Manward press? Any ideas?

mrich4549
mrich4549
August 8, 2018 7:43 pm

How did you recover your $49 investment

jamsline
jamsline
August 28, 2018 1:53 am
Reply to  mrich4549

I followed their stock picks and made $300. I took the $300 and invested in the 10 minute millionaire insider and made $3000 with only a $1000 investment.

mrich4549
mrich4549
August 8, 2018 7:49 pm

How do i need to get int the Pittsburgh Project?

DONNA BURNS
DONNA BURNS
September 15, 2018 10:36 am

I am so sick of reading about these scams to get regular monthly income, and then after reading forever, you find out you have to pay for something to get the information! I feel like it is all hype to sell whatever they are trying to sell! Very wrong and misleading!

Linda
Linda
November 7, 2018 4:28 pm

Those of us that could truly use the extra are the only ones biting on this crazy info They are getting rich little by little off those of use who truly need the extra money and never get it. I was interested that I read one person was able to make their investment back.

motion
motion
November 8, 2018 4:52 am
Reply to  Linda

see mgx minerals website. stock to maximize in near future.

George D
George D
January 25, 2019 8:30 pm
Reply to  Linda

Linda sites like this draw in skeptics and people wanting to complain. The people that are using what they bought and are making money won’t often be seen here. Do your own DUE DILIGENCE there are very good books in libraries that can put you on the road to riches. I also recommend @PragerU that offers 5min. free videos on many topics including one by Chris Hogan on becoming a millionaire!

farinc