written by reader Discussion page for Arch Therapeutics (ARTH)

By Lynn Clark, Stock Gumshoe, November 6, 2017

This page is for discussion of Arch Therapeutics (ARTH).

drbonz
Dr. Bonz
April 8, 2021 7:07 am

Haven’t been here in a couple months and it seems nothing has changed. The stock hasn’t seen over 20 cents in a year and it is sitting today at 14 cents. About two months ago I saw a couple of other opportunities and I finally gave up and sold (forever) my shares in ARTH. It has been a long 5+ years and it is a shame this company was mismanaged so badly that a potentially good product that could have helped people may never see the light of day. Norchi is a joke. He has been happy to simply collect his paycheck every year from being the “CEO” of this company while never doing anything to get it into the hands of physicians. Many here are invoking Dr. KSS name and blaming him for this one. I think his only fault here is not foreseeing just how badly the company would be mismanaged. Hell, none of us did. He did however see a product that if managed correctly could have been big. Unfortunately we all AGAIN learned the pain that can often come with biotech investing. I’ll check in here from time to time but ARTH was really the main reason I came here in the past. For those still in it, I wish you the best and will still be rooting for you to find your islands! 🙂 Bonz……………. out.

eemajin
April 8, 2021 6:57 pm
Reply to  Dr. Bonz

I gave up recently and sold as well. I hope it didn’t hurt Cleveland too badly.

Jeffrey M
Jeffrey M
April 8, 2021 10:22 pm
Reply to  eemajin

Cleveland has deep out of the money warrants which is why he kept pumping it on here to the detriment of others

Jeffrey M
Jeffrey M
April 8, 2021 10:25 pm
Reply to  eemajin

Cleveland supposedly has deep out of the money warrants which is why he was on here pumping. Don’t feel bad

dunnydame
dunnydame
April 8, 2021 7:42 pm
Reply to  Dr. Bonz

@Dr. Bonz I’m sorry to see you sell it all but thoroughly understand. I’ve been on the brink myself several times over. Maybe I hang on because I’ve enjoyed the really pleasant people that post on here (after the Dr KSS kerfuffle went away). Please do check in from time to time.
Yes, where are those buyers? If this is such a great product as it genuinely appears to be, why aren’t the big companies jostling elbows to get a chance to buy in, or take over?
The red numbers I see for the $ARTH losses have become familiar, and I’ve learned to live with them, but I do have sell orders sitting there for different levels of prices in different accounts.

Last edited 13 days ago by dunnydame
blackngold63
blackngold63
April 8, 2021 9:42 pm
Reply to  dunnydame

I got fully out about a year ago. I had to sell off 3 million shares. The value of the Company is in the internal product. But by the time Norchi can get his stuff together to fund those very expensive trials…. Well there may be 700 million shares outstanding. Or many more. If he can even take it to fruition. Or find a sucker to buy it. Each share worth less then one sheet of a cheap single ply piece of TP. Norchi may have been good in his last job a million moons ago. But he is terrible at this. Throw him a curveball that you need to react to in real time and make important decisions… Well he is Elmer Fudd revisited. Get out while you still can. Eventually it might “hit”…. but at that point there may be a billion shares outstanding.

Jeffrey M
Jeffrey M
April 8, 2021 10:26 pm
Reply to  dunnydame

Makes no sense. Opportunity cost is a thing in the investment world