written by reader Discussion page for Arch Therapeutics (ARTH)

By Lynn Clark, Stock Gumshoe, November 6, 2017

This page is for discussion of Arch Therapeutics (ARTH).

This is a discussion topic or guest posting submitted by a Stock Gumshoe reader. The content has not been edited or reviewed by Stock Gumshoe, and any opinions expressed are those of the author alone.

guest

12345

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

816 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
tfris
Member
tfris
October 9, 2018 3:11 pm

My favorite part of the last webcast was where Norchi said he has NDA’s in place with a few companies.
I take this to mean soon after approval (fingers crossed) there will be a partner deal for external use.

πŸ‘ 315
jerome50
Member
jerome50
October 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Long term holder – what is everyone’s expectations on stock price once Arth gets FDA approval?
What about on announcement of distribution?
Thoughts anyone?

Add a Topic
4393
Add a Topic
3022
πŸ‘ 206
blackngold63
Irregular
blackngold63
November 1, 2018 12:04 am
Reply to  jerome50

$ARTH – also long.
Interesting question. I don’t think we will know till it happens. And it will happen. But the stock price right now is lower then July when it spiked to the 60’s for a day or two. The only thing that matters is good news. And we have had some since. But with FDA approval comes a CE application and also the licensing deal. Who knows. People are skeptical. I’m not. I’ve always believed in the science. And I think once one domino falls…..and then the next……and the next after that….. Well the stock price is going to go up as well. Beyond what we have seen .

Add a Topic
4393
Add a Topic
3022
πŸ‘ 178
rlamore
Irregular
November 2, 2018 5:49 pm

$ARTH Long OW

Well, we are now past 30 days of the resubmission. Tick, Tick, Tick. . . .

πŸ‘ 625
finventurer
Irregular
finventurer
November 7, 2018 2:51 pm
Reply to  rlamore

$ARTH atlas long

possibly approx 60 more days to go, right? and probably even longer since apparently FDA hasn’t been too effective with their bureaucracy lately regarding 510(k)s.

have to admit it’s getting obnoxiously exciting to wait for the results. Arch has too many strikes to be able to wish for home run, but i haven’t lost my faith.

Add a Topic
4393
Add a Topic
3022
πŸ‘ 352
analog68
Irregular
analog68
November 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Some volume in $ARTH last two days, especially early. Intraday trading already from .301-.39. I hold and will continue, surely we’re getting close to some positive movement?

πŸ‘ 389
Griffin
Irregular
Griffin
November 26, 2018 11:30 am

$ARTH – Arch Therapeutics to Provide Corporate Update at the 11th Annual LD Micro Main Event on Tuesday, December 4, 2018

“The presentation will include an update on the CE mark application that Arch plans to file for AC5β„’ Topical Hemostat in Europe during the current calendar year, as well as the 510(k) notification for AC5β„’ Topical Gel1 that Arch submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the third calendar quarter of 2018. As previously disclosed, the 510(k) notification is under review at the FDA. The company still anticipates that the 510(k) notification will be cleared approximately by the end of this calendar year.”

https://ir.archtherapeutics.com/press-releases/detail/516

ARTH long

Add a Topic
4393
Add a Topic
3022
πŸ‘ 3679
rlamore
Irregular
November 27, 2018 7:25 pm

$ARTH OW and Long

As we approach the 60 day mark of their recent 510K submission, I find myself thinking about how government agencies work and the fact that we will be in December shortly.

First, give a government agency a requirement that they must respond in X number of days and you will find that they will almost always respond on the X number of days, no sooner and no later. There is no glory in doing it earlier and potential black marks if done later. So if we assume that ARTH received confirmation of their 510K submission on the 30th of September and told us about it on 1 October, then the 90 calendar days takes us to the 29th of December, a Saturday. So ARTH should find out either on Friday or Monday of that weekend.

However, December is a holiday month and most government agencies will be on skeleton staffing for the final two weeks of the year with nothing getting done. Which means the FDA will have to have most of the work done in processing the 510K, including getting all the big wig signatures, prior to the final two weeks in order to meet their mandated response time. And that means that there is a chance that they might send their notification on the 14th or 17th of the month to ARTH. Call me an optimist, but there is a chance.

But I would not be surprised if it comes any time after that up to the 31st.

Add a Topic
4393
Add a Topic
3678
πŸ‘ 625
JohnM
Irregular
November 28, 2018 12:22 pm