written by reader Discussion page for Arch Therapeutics (ARTH)

By Lynn Clark, Stock Gumshoe, November 6, 2017

This page is for discussion of Arch Therapeutics (ARTH).

This is a discussion topic or guest posting submitted by a Stock Gumshoe reader. The content has not been edited or reviewed by Stock Gumshoe, and any opinions expressed are those of the author alone.

guest

12345

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

806 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
πŸ‘ 91
frenigon
Member
frenigon
October 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Question from a concerned investor.
I’ve invested in ARTH for three years now and hold a fair amount of shares. Should I be moving on? Is there any hope left that this company is actually going to produce stock revenues? Please!

πŸ‘ 19
JohnM
Irregular
October 23, 2019 4:30 pm
Reply to  frenigon

ARTH is about to get the CE Mark for Europe. They’ve put AC5 in the hands of Key Opinion Leaders to get some case studies and start a buzz. They’ll file the IND for internal use in December or January. They are talking to multiple potential distribution partners around the world.

πŸ‘ 1992
Griffin
Irregular
Griffin
October 23, 2019 5:13 pm
Reply to  JohnM

JohnM is on top of it. We are all waiting for the CE approval, there has been reasons given for the delay, but no facts. The only thing that can be done is to call Terry Norchi for and update. Perhaps Cleveland will stop b y if he is up to taking more abuse.

πŸ‘ 3670
dunnydame
Irregular
dunnydame
November 15, 2019 6:54 am
Reply to  frenigon

Alas, frenigon, we’re all concerned investors.
I’m hanging on to my holdings because I seem to suffer from the usual malady that as soon as I sell something, the share price goes up, and that would irritate me in the extreme after my years of holding $ARTH (since 4/30/2015).
And no., fellow $ARTH holders, I do not wish to sacrifice my shares in order to benefit the share price for the group. Sorry.
May we all yet bask on that island in the sun when we go on our victory vacation together.
Penny

πŸ‘ 1136
rlamore
Irregular
November 14, 2019 11:32 am

We have about 37 days of fall left. Is TN going to be true to his word or not? If past performance is any indication, not. However, for the 510K approval, we did get it about when TN said we would last December. It was at that time I discussed the fact that the US Gov. closes down pretty much for the holidays and as a result they would be rushing to get all signatures needed done before the 15th. The 180 days for a 510K put it in the last week of Dec. And sure enough, the approval came before the 15th.

Now, EU government organizations are no different then the US Governments. They pretty much close down from the 15th onwards. 37 days till winter is Dec 22, drop that back to the 15th and we have 30 days left for a decision this year or it goes to next year.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Come on TN, make us proud.

πŸ‘ 625
JohnM
Irregular
November 14, 2019 11:41 am
Reply to  rlamore

Come on British Standards Institute, make us…well, not proud of an organization that has missed their May 28 deadline by five months, seventeen days and counting…but at least think there’s a shred of competence left.

mmck
Irregular
mmck
November 16, 2019 10:02 pm

$ARTH

CEO loves his job, travel, salary. May be after another 5 years ARTH have many more FDA approvals for different indications and no product in the market and telling investors that they are chasing approval for next big revenue stream. My ARTH dreams are dashed long ago and out.

Hope I am wrong… good luck to all ARTHs

just a thought, if I had put the same money invested in ARTH into AAPL, AMZN, MSFT, GOOG it’s worth more than double now. Hmmm…

πŸ‘ 33
dunnydame
Irregular
dunnydame
November 18, 2019 9:23 pm
Reply to  mmck

Ah, but you didn’t . . .

πŸ‘ 1136
finventurer
Irregular
finventurer
November 20, 2019 12:30 am

$ARTH atlas long

https://ir.archtherapeutics.com/all-sec-filings/content/0001104659-19-065500/tm1919813d1_10k.htm

“We completed the biocompatibility studies required to initiate our first human trial of AC5 in Western Europe”

“Our commercialization plan for at least some of our product candidates could entail entering into one or more collaboration agreements or strategic partnerships.”

“The Company was recently notified by its Notified Body that its review team has completed its review of the Arch’s technical documentation and that it has recommended to its decision making panel that CE Marking be granted. This process is expected to be completed in early 2020.”

Add a Topic
4393
πŸ‘ 352
blackngold63
Irregular
blackngold63
November 20, 2019 12:56 am
Reply to  finventurer

Great news..! They need to knuckle down and start getting busy. They shouldn’t even wait for CE confirmation and a deal – they should be working on getting the internal trials up and running. We don’t know what an external AC5 deal could bring – maybe not much. The money is in internal. So let’s get going..!

πŸ‘ 171
J_M_Banks44
Irregular
J_M_Banks44
November 20, 2019 7:13 am
Reply to  blackngold63

Except the rest of the 10-k wasn’t as positive. Delays in getting KOLs trials of AC5. Dilution in 2020 (while TN gives himself and others big raises). Internal development probably not making much headway until later 2020, early 2022.

No transparency or communication. OW and frustrated.

πŸ‘ 130
blackngold63
Irregular
blackngold63
November 20, 2019 7:44 am