written by reader I’m looking for some prospects on the canadian cannibis front, there has been a push to purchase these

By backoffice, November 13, 2017

before Canada passes legislation making it legal, There seems to be a lot of high hope on these making a nice jump once the law is passed.

catherine
catherine
2 years ago

Have you tried typing “marijuana” or “pot stock” into the search block? You’ll finds leads to several articles.

ACBFF (Aurora Cannabis) had a big jump today so you might want to do some due diligence there. ( It’s still under $3, and I do hold a small position.)

πŸ‘ 197
danmcco
danmcco
2 years ago

WEED.TO — big investment made by Constellation Brands to make MJ Beverages.
Supplier to other provinces and countries.

πŸ‘ 1261
StockMidas
2 years ago

You can take punts on ACBFF (Aurora Cannabis), Invictus MD Strategies Corp. (IVITF), Cannabis Wheaton Income Corp. (CBWTF) but a safer medium to long term bet is GW Pharmaceuticals plc (GWPH), which is being punted heavily by Hillary Kramer

πŸ‘ 259
hd123sftail
2 years ago

I own Canopy Growth, Namaste, and Terra Tech. Canada is ripe for investment in Cannabis. They will legalize at the federal level by July 1, 2018 and you almost can’t miss. Aphria, Aurora, and Medreleaf fill out the top 4 with Canopy. Canopy also has partnerships in Germany, Denmark, Spain, Australia, and Brazil. Other top Canadian stocks have international exposure as well. Terra Tech is a US stock I’ve only had 3 days. Just playing the January 1 legalization in California.

πŸ‘ 23
hd123sftail
2 years ago
Reply to  hd123sftail

I also want to add the Horzons ETF has all the major Canadian Cannabis companies with less volatility.

πŸ‘ 23
coolsoupy
coolsoupy
2 years ago
Reply to  hd123sftail

Schwab won’t let me buy as the U.S. does not condone some of the countries that Canada trades with?

πŸ‘ 37
coolsoupy
coolsoupy
2 years ago

I put 30K into each of the following stocks: ACBFF, APHQF, EMHTF, MRRCF,
MYMMF & TWMJF PLUS A SMALLER PURCHASE OF LXRP. In two months my POT stock portfolio is up over 30%.
These stocks are all over the counter in the U.S. and the F at the end of the stock ticker means they are fungible (Can be traded on the Canadian exchg when I go to sell if I wish.)

πŸ‘ 37
coolsoupy
coolsoupy
2 years ago

If you would like to follow the daily news you can go to:
Daily Marijuana Observer – very nice free site.

πŸ‘ 37
hd123sftail
2 years ago
Reply to  coolsoupy

New Cannabis Ventures has a website and app for your phone. Lots of good breaking news.

πŸ‘ 23

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info