written by reader Teeka Tiwari Palm Beach Confidentail

By wizard1786, November 5, 2017

Does anyone have experience with this cryptocurrency so called guru Teeka Tiwari and his Palm Beach Confidential.
Seems a lot of experts are pushing him. The usual suspects Porter Stansberry, Steve Sjuggerud , Doug Casey, Bill Bonner.
Seems like pump and dump like the 90,s with penny stocks now with cryto currency.
Any thoughts appreciated.

jbecket
2 years ago

If you watch BTC the numbers are there. Vertiginous ascent. I like an idiot didn’t get in back in March, but I did get some on the one available method on the stock market and it’s up 300%. That’s real but I guess until i sell it, it ain’t real. But blockchain technology as long as an internet and electricity exists can revolutionize so many areas of our lives. I’m trying to get in and would love to know the coin that TT was pushing n his recent webinar. $3000 to find out.

rcmd
rcmd
2 years ago

Must be right-priced and in great demand….Funnily, he has just begun to offer an installment plan!

rcmd
rcmd
2 years ago

Jbecket, he did mention something about ripple

theninja
2 years ago

Yes, he did mention ripple too and I think it does have potential. I would to know which cryptocurrency he was teasing us with though. Can the thinkolator grace us with his vision?

sbroom
sbroom

$PBConfidential
Hi jbecket,

Yes, I currently subscribe. I don’t know what he is charging now but I suspect it is a lot more than I am paying as I have been with him for over a year.

I can tell you a few of my experiences, and let you go from there.

1. Observation. This is not a pump and dump as his followers don’t make any difference on the larger coins purchases. He would not gain at all. It is possible that he could pump and dump on the smaller coins. But when I watch his regular video updates I do not get the gut feeling that he is out to scam me.
2. Successes. I know you will probably not believe me, but I have 35x my purchase of Ethereum. I bought in on Sept 3rd, 2016 before it garnered the publicity of a multi-corporation endorsement. I took out most of it (back to cash) so that at that point I truly, truly, had nothing to lose. I am currently sitting on a 21x gain on NEO. It has been drifting down the past couple of months while China digests their regulations within their boundaries. NEO is poised to be THE China bl0ckchain platform as they worked with the Chinese gov’t to make sure that they would remain compliant with any regulation. When China opens back up, look out!! Bitcoin I am 15x. Ethereum is back up to 2x. Etc.
3. Education. I have learned an immense amount from subscribing. It is partly because I am now reading things and when they begin to make sense then I read more. A self-reinforcing learning process. I have a small circle of friends who have begun to join the fray, and they have all been expecting the same returns I have made, and they want them NOW! I always bring them back to the long term picture of what the blockchain concept could mean for their coin purchases. Their will be massive successes. Their will be losers. Tika makes the point that the crypto world feels like the internet in the early 90s. Everything was clumsy. But little did we know where it was going to go. Remember dial up? Remember being kicked off when someone called the house? Cryptoasset trading is clumsy like that. But it is not rocket science (the mechanics of trading, I mean).
4. Branching out. I have recently joined a mining pool, that actually mines Bitcoin and receives coins for it successes. This is different approach to the crypto field. It is more of the nuts and bolts part. If you want so read more on this mining pool, here is my landing page.

One catch to this mining pool. To review this mining pool, you have to use a VPN with a visible location outside of the US. I do not know for certain why, but I use Singapore and everything is fine. There is no official US statement that makes this unlawful. I think it is more of the mining pool not wanting to deal with the US at any level in regards to our emerging crypto laws.

If you are anyone is interested in corresponding with me directly, my email is:
sbroomtrader@gmail.com My name is Steve.

I am a believer of this opportunity. Institutional money will be coming in very soon, and that will take our cryptoasset world much, much, much higher. Or so I believe.

geonolan
2 years ago

I joined back in July. The cost was $3,000 per year, but he was offering a 50% discount and $200 in free Bitcoin. It took a little while to get the Bitcoin but by then it was worth a little over $300. He is guaranteeing the chance to make 1000% or you get an extra year for free. Not clear on what that exactly means, but he has several coins that have gone through the roof. He claims the best is ahead and that one of his picks (he does not know which one as he is “not that smart”) but will likely be a 100 bagger or better.

His strategy is to pick great projects (yeah duh) and then he sets up ‘buy up to’ limits. You are supposed to stay true to those and not buy above them. But the market is volatile and most will come into range for you to purchase on a low swing. The other main tenant is uniform position sizing, across a broad portfolio. He freely admits that many of his picks will be losers, but the winners will be enormous. He is also cautious to recommend small investments. The life changing event is to become rich, not to lose every penny, which could happen.

He is basically a buy and hold kind of guy, but does recommend skimming some profits along the way. He also sometimes has catalyst buys and when it happens he has you sell. The one I participated in I made about 120% in a little more than a week. It would have been more but I work and could not act fast. As it turns out I wish I had kept some as it has continued to do well,, but I am not going to bitch about a profit. He of course is claiming about double that return because he ‘bought” at the bottom and “sold” at the near top. But what he is saying is true.

I don’t think he is a pump and dump, but his words carry weight. You tubers and such do their best to figure out his next picks based on where he goes and who he talks with. Also his newsletter has a set publication date. These markets are small, so even his membership can move the needle a bit, on the small ones. Also I am sure that some members leak the info out pretty damn quickly. As I have said, I work and can’t trade till I get home. Normally when the recommendations come there is plenty of room to the buy up to price, but when I get home it is already higher 🙁 But I follow the advice and a day or two latter it always has gone below that. Still I hate it because the price is much higher than when recommended. My concern is with the guarantee. Example; a coin is at $2.00 and he puts a “buy up to” at $5.00. It races to $5.35, then falls to $5.00 a few days latter. So some time during the subscription year it is going for $20.00 and he is going to call it a 1000%, but to me it is going to be 400% because I had to wait a couple of hours to try and get in. It is amazing how a few hours can turn a 10x into a 4x . The other way to “lose” on the guarantee would be if the same coin went down to $1.00 and then went to $10.00, that too would be 10x, but only 2x for me. I am pretty sure he wont have to extend any subscriptions. Yet I also doubt that many members who faithfully follow his recommendations will make 10x their money. That is why that word “chance” makes such a big difference.

I actually think he is pretty conservative in his picks (if that is not an oxymoron in the crypto space). There are a lot of popular coins that he does not recommend. I am also surprised that he does not recommend that members hold slightly higher positions in the “blue-chips”.

I think ‘Big T” is the real deal. He does real research and keeps regular contact with his membership. I have learned so damn much in such a short period of time. I feel my money was well spent. I also think he cares about his subscribers. His “vibe” comes off as anything but phony. I think he loves the idea of changing lives for the better.

If someone came to me and said they had 10K and they wanted to invest in crypto’s, I would say buy a subscription to Palm Beach Confidential and invest the other 7k using his methodology. If they had only 5k I would recommend using social media like You Tube. If they had only 2k, I would say buy Bitcoin. and forget about it.

But hey, what do I know? These are only my impressions. But unlike stocks, the crypto world really is like the wild west. You really don’t want to cross this frontier without a guide. I guess I will see how I feel next July when the subscription is up.

niizajim
Reply to  geonolan

$crypto-currency Interesting. Good luck with that. Has he said anything about USI tech? I have a friend who is pushing me to get into this one. Own nothing at this point.

soobeedoo
soobeedoo
Reply to  niizajim

I just joined USI-Tech and I would love to hear more about this. I have heard that new partner, Evan Ahearn, is bringing together his free magnetic energy generator with USI-tech’s mining which brings down electrical costs to next to nothing and for added transparency they will be adding mining profit stats to back office, traceable to them. Adding ATMs and their own coin offering.

niizajim
Reply to  soobeedoo

$USI-Tech np I had a friend who tried to get me into this as well. It probably will work out, but funds were lacking and I just don’t know much about crypto-currency stuff, so I didn’t jump. HOwever, the story sounds good to me. Good luck with this one!

soobeedoo
soobeedoo
Reply to  niizajim

You can start small, BTW. I’m so grateful for USI-Tech. Game-changer!

Kay
Kay
Reply to  geonolan

I would love to know if you have reinvested?

jan
jan
2 years ago

I spent over 25k on subscriptions with Tycoon Publishing. Of that most was on Teekas Sector Hunter which I upgraded to a lifetime after their usual mass advertising and then ETF mastertrader. It was the worst ever course and Website have ever subscribed too. During that time I struggled to find one other happy customer. The softwares recommendations were awful. Hes a fantasic marketer.
I wish I had that 25k to atleast gamble it on his latest Bitcoin venture until he rips the rug out from under his loyal followers once again. Anyway lesson learned.
If he offers a lifetime deal, ask him how his sector hunter lifers are doing first.)

michelem
michelem
2 years ago

I believe Stansberry is recommending a different “guru,” Tama Churchouse, with a similarly priced subscription

headude
headude
2 years ago

Overall I have only good things to say about Teeka. Have been a member since July, 2017. Made a LOT of money so far. His promise on recess is that he guarantees %1000 percent return in one year, or you get one year of service for free. Not quite to that point yet, so we will see. He did promise $200 of BTC within two weeks of sign up. That unfortunately dragged on for five months until I finally got it, and at my prompting, all the gains for that period as well, so received about $567 in BTC from Teeka. So far, I have not a bad word to say about hi or his service, and I have had my fair share of crappy subscriptions over many, many years. This is one of the better ones in my opinion. I can understand if one got in in Nov. or Dec. of last year and had the bottom fall out of the crypto market; they might not be too happy. Yes, I am down just like everyone else, but only down on profit. Still WAY up overall.

65_sohc
65_sohc
2 years ago

Palm Beach Research has the most incredibly poor customer service I have ever seen. I had trial subscriptions to two publications. Long before the trials were over I emailed to cancel and received no reply. I called multiple times and got the “Due to the high volume of callers…” recording with the option of either staying on the line or having them return my call. Since I was sitting in my office I put the phone on speaker and went about my business. Half an hour later I was still on hold. I then tried logging in to the website and my password was rejected. I then clicked the Forgot Password button, even though I hadn’t forgotten it. This took me to a page that said “This feature is unavailable as we are upgrading our site to better serve you. Please call customer service.” That was in late November and it is still being “upgraded.” As a last resort I disputed the charge on my VISA and the charge was reversed. For Palm Beach Confidential I had a 60 day free trial, after which I would be charged $1400 unless I canceled before that time. Again I went through the same scenario and, true to their word, they charged me $1400 on day 61 so that charge is in the process of being disputed.

rongumshoe
2 years ago

I have been a member of the PalmBeach “financial” group for sometime. They have made several recommendations that I have done well on and they have a “suite” of investment interest areas. I have done extraordinarily well following Teeka’s “Krip” recommendations. He has connected with the most important developers around the world in the Crypto arena.

Nicholas Brown