written by reader freedom checks

By irag, December 21, 2017

are there any articles relating to ”Freedom Checks” that Matt Badiali is teasing from Real Wealth Strategist?

emprof
emprof
December 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Matt Biadali is pitching investments in companies mandated to pay so called “freedom Checks” in January 2018… any idea what companies these are?

πŸ‘ 7
January 19, 2018 8:09 pm
Reply to  emprof

Here are the Symbols for each.
SJT
CTT
SXCP
PBA
SBR

Good luck

Rich Defeo
Rich Defeo
February 25, 2018 1:50 pm
Reply to  Guest

So these are basically dividen paying companies ?

noelle216
noelle216
December 21, 2017 1:42 pm
πŸ‘ 3
Robert
Robert
December 22, 2017 5:31 am

Can’t find the 5recommended stock picks for the ‘freedom checks’ where are they at???

Michael
Michael
January 2, 2018 11:42 am

They are MLPs. Matt actually has a website that describes it all.

Kathy
Kathy
January 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Are the returns he’s speaking about in his add actual returns for real people?

Barb
Barb
January 22, 2018 6:50 pm

For all the comments made and all the articles, none of them tell you the minimum investment you must make. Does anyone know?

Michael
Michael
January 25, 2018 8:02 am
Reply to  Barb

They are MLPs … you pretty much buy them like other stocks. To get the returns he speaks about, you would have to invest tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands. But you can get started with as much as you want … a few thousand bucks. So, his video is extreme, but the core message is correct. These pay out 6% or so on average. There are tax implications though, so check that out some. You have to fill out a K-1 form. SJT … San Juan Royalty … pays 8% for example. If commodities continue to go up, these investments should also go up. Matt, by the way, has a whole portfolio of other investments. All natural resources. It looks pretty solid overall.

Poseidon
Poseidon
February 6, 2018 5:01 pm
Reply to  Michael

Dividends paid out as of today are 9.93 for SJT per share, 4.43 for CTT, 12.71 for SXCP, 5.44 for PBA and 5.44 for SBR.

Sandra
Sandra
January 24, 2018 1:28 am

is this a scam? Does anyone know?

Julie
Julie
January 25, 2018 7:03 pm
Reply to  Sandra

Yes, I’m afraid it’s a scam. I never give up even one penny of money to anyone or any entity I don’t have thorough knowledge about. So when I see something like this Freedom Checks thing, I take a lot of time to research it before jumping in. My research on this has led me to believe that this will end up actually costing you much more than what you’ll get back out of it. One of the comments above actually gives a link to a site that explains it and debunks it. Please don’t fall for this!

ann
ann
February 6, 2018 1:38 pm

Has any one sign up for the Freedom Checks?
Wonder if its working for any one,

backoffice
February 9, 2018 1:37 am

It doesn’t make sense. He says there are 568 companies in this program, but expect to get 44 checks of varying amounts. It’s not a government program, but it sure looks like he’s holding a government check. Something doesn’t sound right.

πŸ‘ 381
Dan
Dan
February 14, 2018 1:34 pm

hello, i am Dan from the Midwest. i joined MR. BADIALI’S GROUP. but after payment i got an email with information on freedom check companies. BUT 15 MINUTES later the email was recalled and a bill saying i did not pay the $79.00 membership or my cc was not working. That is not true. MY credit card works great
but i authorized $49.00 not $79,00 i was billed. Regardless I bought some of each of the stocks Matt B. recommended and to date I have not seen a freedom check. The stock is up about 1%. It appears you must invest $1000’s of dollars to make money on these stocks. I guess $ my $100’s weren’t enough for “FREEDOM CHECKS”.
This is one mans results after trying the path given by M>B>

Common Sense
Common Sense
February 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Think about it…If I was a savoy investor and had knowledge to invest my money in Freedom Checks and make huge amounts of money. Why would I want to worry with selling a petty 49.00 news letter. This speaks volumes; there is a better return selling the petty news letters