written by reader Any insight into the Tim Sykes Penny Stock summit he’s holding this week?

By backoffice, January 24, 2018

He’s kind enough to offer a penny stock that can make an unbelievable return in a short period of over $6,000.00 dollars. He states that you don’t have to be rich to get in on this and even has people in the audience to verify the wealth you can accumulate over a short period of time. You can get started with as little as $100.00, however there is one catch, you have to sign up for his program for just $3,000.00 a year, non- refundable. Has anyone tried this or even have a clue as to what his first trade is for signing up? Thanks Travis

tomazaan
2 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. He has a subscription service for $ 74.95 and $149.95 a month. He just released another program for $3000. Can’t get an answer on what the difference is and if anyone has used his service.

Eric
Eric
Reply to  tomazaan

Tim is a waste of money.
I had subscribed to husband sloppy site , it isn’t disorganized and he even will email you and insult you.
Basically has thousands of Subscribers, (how he makes most of money, from fees)
Basically he gives order to Buy and his subscriber base buys driving up price, problem is that he gets in before anyone, u get in late. He’s a guarantee winner but you aren’t,.

Huge mistake for Agora to now bring him in.
He is very shady!
I won’t ever use his service. And never has no problem cussing u out in chat or emails.
Threatens you that u will be poor.
I think hes a a low class guy that operates barely legal.

Eric
Eric
Reply to  tomazaan

(Sorry repost , autocorrect messed up my comment )

Tim is a waste of money.
I had subscribed to his sloppy site , it is very disorganized and he even will email you and insult you.
Basically he has thousands of Subscribers, (how he makes most of money, from fees)
Basically he gives order to Buy and his subscriber base buys driving up price, problem is that he gets in before anyone, u get in late and that’s where the subscribers level comes in time, He’s a guaranteed winner but you aren’t,.

Huge mistake for Agora to now bring him in.
He is very shady!
I won’t ever use his service. And Tim never has a problem cussing u out in chat or emails.
Threatens you that u will be poor.
I think hes a a low class guy that operates barely legal.

I like stock gunshoe, this is the only honest site .

dmcarter
dmcarter

Gumshoe?

👍 -2
christophe
christophe
2 years ago

Tim does offer an introductory three month membership for $850, which is spendy, but not as deep as the 3K/12 months. There was no mention in the presentation that the membership would be nonrefundable, but it is. He claims a 75% winning rate, and talks repeatedly about being totally open, but there is no chart showing records past wins and losses. If you Google him with the word hoax, you will find what seems to me to be a large number of dissatisfied customers. His teaser is PTOTF, which makes equipment to help prevent mass shootings, and is in negotiation with some Las Vegas hotels. It moved rather quickly since his presentation. We’ll see how it pans out in the long run.

wiedem
wiedem

Weekly Fortunes and Tim Sykes
Ya, I got suckered into this new publication from Agora – luckily I didn’t pay for the whole year, only signed up for the quarter for $850. Don’t know if I’ll get any of that back. His promo stock for signing up “the penny stock that could pay you $9,600 by next week” was OHGI with an investment of $16,000 @ $2/share, based on it rising to 3.20.
The first , and to date, only reco – was Patriot One Technologies PTOTF/PAT
Both are stopped out at losses, and there is nothing in the portfolio.
Hope this helps some of the Gumshoe readers here avoid this guy and save their money

wiedem
wiedem
Reply to  wiedem

Further update. his new alert. On Feb 12, he puts out a buy alert for EMAN saying there was “news announcing an investment by Apple and LG” . Ninety minutes later, another alert, saying EMAN”s CFO denying such , and for us not to buy , and if we already did, to sell. This is what he is basing his alerts on?? What a joke!

pbormann
Reply to  wiedem

Don’t you just love their fantastic “guarantee”! Like so many other publications are doing now to prevent mass refund requests, they offer to give you another year free if they don’t deliver a minimum # of winning trades- according to THEIR accounting, not your real-world experience. Yeah, just what I want, another year of a service that did not perform and deliver as promised and very likely lost me investment money!

Jim
Jim
Reply to  wiedem

Yep, I joined too for the quarterly trial. 0 for 3 on trade recommendations so far, and nothing in the last week or so. But he does send out nifty lists of do’s and don’ts about every other day (sarcasm here). Not worth the money at all so far. I thought his name was more reputable than that, but maybe him and Agora are peas in a pod. Doubtful I will renew, unless he comes up with some big winners in the next month.

Kontrover5y
Kontrover5y
2 years ago

This is very good to know. I was thinking of joining it but I will save my money and go into Stocks to Trade instead…

wmikemarshall
2 years ago

Yikes! Not sure when this crazy market will bust so thought I’d try Sykes Weekly Fortunes for 3 month trial period at $850 instead of the outrageous $3K/yr NON refundable. What a disaster this has been and a total waste of $850. First 3 trades all HUGE LOSERS. I got out on first trade BEFORE this idiot told us to and broke even. By the time he sends an email to buy this first stock it was already up 18%. HE DOES NOT SEND A MODERN TEXT TO ALERT YOU, JUST AN OLD FASHION EMAIL??!!! Almost lost $6K if I had not jumped out when I did vs letting this idiot send us another LATE email to SELL at a bigger loss. Same thing on stock#2, lost a few hundred and after seeing how he program works did NOT touch stock recom.#3 (EMAN?) Admittedly he could not have known about the big losses in Feb. in the total markets but here is a list of my complaints that I sent into him with no response. 1) This is 2018=SEND TEXT ALERTS ON THESE FAST MOVING STOCKS, NOT EMAILS! 2) Cost is $3000/yr which is WAY too high for this newbie. I could get Rickards or Casey for less with much more experience and lessons. 3) thousands of penny stocks and ONLY ONE recommendation per week?? In addition, all I get know as he tells us “to be patient and wait” are motivational speaker Tony Robbins type daily hype talks which I find insulting and reminded me of 1st year of business school 101. Not sure why Agora does not vet these people better nor why they force Rickards whom I respect to support other financial “experts”. Agora has gotten to big and lost it’s orig. Bill Bonner roots and now seems anxious to take in any shmuck to make a big % off of subscription fee’s. Would be hard for me to trust any Agora product again. Obviously will not be extending my trial period of “Sykes Weekly Losses”!!!

Lynn Clark, Stock Gumshoe

We’ve added Weekly Fortunes to our list of reviewable services, and would love to get your reviews on there. You can find the entry here: https://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/weekly-fortunes/

roberthebel
roberthebel
2 years ago

Bottom line is same as free penny stock services except the free ones you get before the market or stocks go up. His wealth has been made with others money with his fictitious super computer yet he get get his picks for the day to his clients in time. I’ve met a lot of unhappy people and yet one to be not angry been told as long as it’s only been a week speaking up will get your wasted money back

TickerCandy
2 years ago

Hello everyone. Sorry to hear so many people have purchased the Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes program and so far have been disappointed. I have been tracking Agora and Sykes’ Weekly Fortunes since the beginning and I have uncovered a lot of misleading info and outright lies that they used in their promotional video. I have plans to release my research but would like to get more info from those who paid and have an inside perspective. If you could please contact me it would be greatly appreciated.
Twitter is @tickercandy
Email is support@tickercandy.com

TickerCandy

Concerned
Concerned
Reply to  TickerCandy

Who is falling for this TickerCandy stuff? Sounds like he is stealing proprietary information, perhaps planning a lawsuit against Agora and/or Timothy.

cahurt
cahurt
Reply to  Concerned

I hope someone stands up to that pathetic “service” and lousy company. And I quote:
“As a member, you’ll get a new penny stock recommendation every week. Giving you the chance to take home thousands of dollars on a weekly basis.”
Two guesses on who’s taking home thousands of dollars on a weekly basis? I know it’s not me!

TickerCandy