written by reader Casey’s Pot Stock Summit

By saint stephen, January 10, 2018

He’s pitching five stocks to 45,000 listeners today. What five stocks are they? Buy them ahead of the conference and you’ll ride a huge wave! I’m hoping I already own them.

ras_svc
ras_svc
2 years ago

This is my first post ever so I apologize if I am doing this wrong, but I feel like the first one he was pitching of the 5 could be $IIRP, while the third one being $KSHB in my opinion. When he was discussing them, they came to mind instantly.

rudyck
rudyck
Reply to  ras_svc

I usually hear $GRWG mentioned in the same articles as $KSHB since neither touch the actual plant. Considering it popped over 50% at open this morning with no news and has held at that level all day I wouldn’t be surprised if GrowGeneration was one of the stocks pitched last night. Maybe they were the ‘Home Depot of Pot’? They sell soil, lighting, equipment, etc.

Jay Jay
Jay Jay
Reply to  ras_svc

$KSHB sounds correct “bottling” profits he refers to it, CEO NIck Koavachek see if he runs a PRINT SHARE SCAM or not.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe

IIRP and KSHB have definitely been pitched by others in the past. Giambruno at Casey last time out was primarily pitching Cannabis Wheaton (https://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/crisis-investing/second-chance-at-pot-stock-mania/), but I haven’t looked at any of the other clues on this latest ad yet.

Vincennes
Vincennes

I am assuming the REIT stock is ACAN

ras_svc
ras_svc
Reply to  Vincennes

I thought of $IIRP because he said the REIT was only a year old and already pays a dividend if I remember right, while $ACAN has a longer history. Thanks for the input.

micheleapurcell
2 years ago

What stock is 11RP or llRP? Symbol not valid when I try and find it.

warshipdocktell

IIPR Innovative Industrial Properties

Michele

Thanks

warshipdocktell
2 years ago

I am still trying to figure out what the “Home Depot” and “Amazon” of Marijuana stocks are

wsanders123
wsanders123
2 years ago

The Amazon is probably CANOPY. If you look around, they referred to CANOPY as the Amazon back in Oct. The Home Depot comparison I am not certain about.

dillonjp
dillonjp
2 years ago

This pitch was nearly identical to one done by one Teeka Twari (sp?) of the Palm Beach group of newsletters a month or so ago. Same tease, too….we’ll give you five names that will make you rich…. then after you kill over an hour …. no we won’t unless you first subscribe at a cost of thousands to then get a “free” report with the names. Teeka’s was on crypto, this is pot. Same pitch format & sleight of hand.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Reply to  dillonjp

That’s a big part of why so many newsletter promoters use “events” and long videos… once you’ve committed time to them, you’re more likely to feel like buying something. Most humans are joiners and people pleasers, and we also don’t like to admit that we’ve wasted an hour — so following through turns it from a waste to an investment.

Anon
Anon
2 years ago

I’m still trying to figure out the “Home Depot of Pot” as well. I found this company https://potfarmersmart.com/ that seems like what they’re referring to, but I can’t find any stock associated with it. If anyone else has any clue what this stock could be, I’m all ears.

thom
thom
2 years ago

WE’ER NEW TO PENNY POT STOCKS,AN IF YOU CAN TELL US A LITTLE, IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE, NSAV, BAYP, USMJ, HMPQ, FUTL,thanks

thom
thom
2 years ago

BAYP), (“Bayport” or the “Company”), a holding company active within the cannabis technology industry, that is developing an integrated platform of Cannabis Industry Technologies, announces it is currently evaluating methods to integrate cryptocurrency payments including coins like Bitcoin, into its cannabis technology platforms.This development comes as the Company recently announced that it is developing an e-commerce platform for Weedwiser.com. The company will specifically be exploring how it would be able to accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment within its e-commerce platform, in addition to traditional payment methods. Given the enormous buzz surrounding Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, management believes that integrating crypto payments will allow the company to continue to be on the cutting edge of the cannabis technology industry. By bringing Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies together with cannabis technology, Bayport will continue to lead the emerging industry into the future. Management expects to have further details on the completion of the e-commerce platform and the possibly integration of cryptocurrency payments over the coming weeks$ ,, WE THINK THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD ONE?

oba-a-sir
oba-a-sir
2 years ago

This is a grandiose site.

oba-a-sir
oba-a-sir
2 years ago

Thank you Casey’s ,for your evaluation of the pot article. I am interested in buying pot,utility,oil,energy stock.However ! I am a novice. Any valid opinion/help will be appreciated. Thanks,Asante Sana.