written by reader Paul Mampilly Extreme Fortunes 2018

By EFtrader, January 12, 2018

I don’t know why some of my fellow EF subscribers would want to give out picks for free. Trying to pump and dump the stock on this discussion forum is silly and will not help anyone out! I am willing to sell Paul’s EF picks individually with all his writings and updates on them for just a small price. Legit and no hidden agendas. Just trying to make it a win-win for both parties and no BS. If interested, please feel free to email me EFtrader2017@gmail to discuss.
Thanks.

carl88mgal
carl88mgal
January 12, 2018 4:38 am

Extreme Profits, Fortunes and Momentum all have one thing in common: Paul makes the “real” profits not you. By the time you hear about a stock through his system it has already gone up significantly. He says he is helping out “main street” instead of big “wall street.” He has a massive subscription base and makes a fortune working from home.

D collman
D collman
March 21, 2018 3:50 am
Reply to  EFtrader

yes i lost a lot on EFortunes…only one or two stocks did something well but nothing like he promised

D collman
D collman
March 21, 2018 3:51 am
Reply to  EFtrader

agreee!!!!

jeremiahberndt
January 13, 2018 9:31 pm

I am so confused by this. You are not going to “pump and dump” a stock by posting it in the Stock Gumshoe discussion… and you selling this information personally is somehow a better answer?

mmatfess
January 24, 2018 6:38 am

I didn’t read the fine print on my True Momentum or Profits Unlimited subscriptions, but I have to wonder if there was something in there about not sharing information? I’ve done really well with those 2 newsletters, (although not as well as promised/hyped), so I’d hate to lose the service. I’m a buy and hold type of investor for the most part, and I don’t share picks, but I have no problem commenting on them once the picks are shared. I doubt gumshoe has the readership to effect a huge bump in the market price. For that matter, I doubt PM’s high-ticket subscriptions have enough members to effect that change either. For the most part, the stocks I’ve bought on his reccomendations have beaten the S&p, not just for the day/week/month, but over the long run. A few have been volatile, but in the aggregate they’ve performed consistently well and there’s no indication of a pump and dump.

D collman
D collman
March 21, 2018 3:58 am
Reply to  mmatfess

you are correct in what you are saying…i gave paul a lot of clients really trusting him but his alerts come to late and i never make it to the winning mark and lost a lot last year and in 2016…there are three stocks i held the whole time that did well FMI. STM. NRG but they have stalled for some time now and FMI went down a lot….stm hit 25.00 and i bought it at 5.15 earlier than paul’s recommendation based on his early video prior to his actual date of recommendation…i wish i had put all of my money on that one stock..because it is a no brainer…he promised up to 8000 percent gains…so far we have a long way to go…it is heading up again so it may continue but I doubt it will make it by 2020 like he stated in his video…if it does i will be so thankful…i am also thankful for FMI…and precision medicine found cancer in a famiy medicine so i am a believer in it…and it caught it early so now there will just be yearly colonoscopies for us all…lol…its not a big deal…i did my firs one wide awake with no meds…i watched the whole procedure on the montor…so folks dont be afraid…it is no big deal…and i am due for my next one…why am i telling you all of this…because i hope i save one of your lives!!!