written by reader What is Teeka Tiwari’s April 2nd cryptocurrency shocking Bitcoin prediction?

By carolinaviking, January 29, 2018

What is Teeka Tiwari’s April 2nd cryptocurrency shocking Bitcoin prediction?

Jay
Jay

My guess would be Ripple

sunshine on the water
sunshine on the water
2 years ago

i watched the whole video and the november $1M BTC giveaway. Teeka has recommended Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple in the past. The “Ethereum of China” is NEO.
The big announcement he predicts for April 2nd is that Goldman Sachs will go public with their Crypto Trading Desk. Tons of institutional money, pension funds, hedgefunds (120BTC hedgefunds approx $3TR) are predicted to flow into crypto market.
Teeka says Coinbase is becoming a qualified custodian and has shared as an example that a $10B order from institutional player has pledged and is waiting to get into BTC. If there is $84.9TR assets under management and even 1% flows into cryptos that’s $849B influx. Teeka predicts BTC will go to $350k in next couple years.
Obviously he is very bullish on cryptos and wants as many to sign up for his Palm Beach Letter as possible. I would counter that you can learn how to trade watching YouTube videos. I have not signed up for PBL but am learning how to do technical analysis and trade on my own instead of relying on a PBL type service that sends potentially stale recs only monthly. Cryptos are very volatile so be prepared for massive price swings. I believe the coins on Coinbase are safe long-term bets. I’ve read that Travis holds Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. Hope my decoding is helpful to our Gummie community. I’ve appreciated Travis’ research and member’s comments greatly since November. I’m grateful I found this service and can finally share something back 🙂

MLM
MLM

Thanks for the summary!!

asfoor
asfoor
2 years ago

Just my opinion on BCH BitcoinCash, its very fishy and in my honest opinion a scam. Roger Ver, the CEO on bitcoin.com is pushing BCH instead of the original Bitcoin BTC on bitcoin.com…..lots of highly respected cryptocurrency professionals and enthusiasts have called him out on this. Also when BCH was first listed on Coinbase, there was a sharp drop in price, telling me he got everyone for their money. For him to own the domain rights to bitcoin.com and blockchain.com tells me something. Do couple google searches and see why increasing the size of the blocks on the blockchain (bitcoin cash increased the blocks from 3MB to 8MB) is actually not a solution to the scaling and usability of bitcoin as an internet currency.

Read the whitepapers on Bitcoin, it was meant to be decentralized, aka not owned by anyone. Unfortunately there is abuse because early adopters like Ver and even govt for instance like china owning Costco size warehouses dedicated to bitcoin of BTC, have seen unfathomable gainz. As we get closer to the max supply of Bitcoin, 21 mill, minning for new coins will be more costly and difficult for processors/chips. Because theres a set cap on bitcoin, some analysts are predicting crazy numbers, like 350K. We’ve seen 20K, so I am deff bullish on getting back to 20K. I will look to possibly cash out around 30-45K depending on how risky I want to be. Now I am not sure about anything, but what I do know, I am cash out on my gains before the massive sell-off that typically happens around December/January and reinvest some and keep cash. End of the day, cash is what you need to pay for things and I believe were still far away from bitcoin being classified as a currency.

warrenator
Reply to  asfoor

Tiwari recommended getting out of BCH as soon as it was issued & then later re-recommended it.

sunshine on the water
sunshine on the water
2 years ago

I’m a member to this service, not sure why it says I’m a Guest. any thoughts?

2 years ago

Looks like Travis took care of it. U’r now listed as an Irregular there.

Reply to  archives2001

Now I’m listed as a guest…

Reply to  archives2001

still!

Reply to  archives2001

Ok, thanx Travis for taking care of it.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe

Thanks sunshine… in general, you should be recognized as an Irregular (or whatever your status is) if you log in. If you happen to comment without being logged in, it might be remembering an old cookie from previous comments. You can tell if you’re logged in and whether your membership status is recognized by the top line of the page — your name should be at the top left, your status at top right. It will also note if you’re logged in at the top of the comments thread.

Hope that helps, looks like it got figured out by your second comment here. Thanks for participating!

Looks like I’m getting classified as a guest too, T

warrenator
2 years ago

Yes, you can learn how to trade using online videos. But I’ve come to believe (confession: I do have a lifetime sub to PBC) that all these coins/tokens need to be fully vetted by someone who fully understands them. AND that person needs to be a recognized “player.” About 95-99% of the coins out there are garbage, and I certainly don’t have the expertise to vet them myself. So far, PBC has paid off handsomely, even with the drastic correction so far this year.

Reply to  warrenator

Doug Casey has a dire warning for the demise of most cryptos by July 24 th. Don’t know how much credence to give it.

keen1991
keen1991
Reply to  archives2001

None…

Reply to  keen1991

Maybe so but keep in mind…Try to think like the elitist banksters. They crashed the system in 1929 and in 2008 for certain. Many crypto experts state it isn’t possible to do it with cryptos but there are a few ‘black swans’ out there that no one can see. We’re in uncharted territory and the ‘impossible’ could certainly prove out to be possible.

I doubt if Casey will be correct with his timing as he’s almost never been in the past but the concept of the Banksters coming up with their own cryptos is factual.
How they will get the masses to accept them remains to be seen but NEVER underestimate their nefarious plans and ability to carry them out.

only6greens
Reply to  archives2001

I signed up to one of Doug Caseys newsletters predicting gold would soar in april 208 because of some Amnesty in India, he recommended a number of small miners fand went on about leverage. Complete tosh on the timing, I moved a significant amount into Gold in February 18 and anybody that follows gold knows whats happened since then, sure it will come back (We hope) but Now I havee signed up to Travis and use seekingalpha I know so much more about “gold” and the cycles in markets. The Casey report I read said nothing and explained very little it was just a marketing hook, shortly after invited to marijuana millionaire 5×500 and thankfully did not sign up , straight after a bear market on Cannabis sticks until about 4 weeks ago. Doug Casey also wrote in one newsletter April 18 own gold and not miners – market crash imminent , presumably he meant get a truck load delivered and store it in the cupboard !! Anyway thankfully I didn’t buy and solid gold (and dont know how I would !!) as its gone down ever since. Presumably as cryptos have been up since about 24th July DC was wrong about that as well. I personally own 30 coins or blockchain initiatives based on Teeka Tiwari’s list and a couple of others. All down since Jan, but for me due diligence says its the future and we are very early , cryptos are at a 1 year low from my experience and whats to lose !!