written by reader Ian King’s new crypto selection that will be bigger than Bitcoin. Announced last Thursday.

By rick1947, February 27, 2018

Anyone have an idea on this coin set to surge 1000% ?

EZE
EZE
February 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Do not spend too much time thinking about what Ian and Banyan have to offer. They charge a rediculous amount for something pretty new to the mainstream. I can see charging a couple of hundred but $2500 is insane. You can literally watch YouTube (boxmining, ivanontech, etc) for free and come up with these exact type of gains and probably the same coin he is trying to schill (or start looking at the Reddit forums for each project). Just remember in the end of the day all they care about is subscriptions. The crypto market is so easy that you can literally pick a coin in the top 10 and let your money ride (I would still suggest reading the white paper but you get the jist). The 1000% or whatever they promise your or your money back is easily gained doin what I just mentioned. I know it probably seems like I am attacking them but I find their behavior very irritating. For months all you get from these Banyan clowns is constant FUD and BS relating to Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, but as soon as they get one of their own to “steer the ship” so to say in this endeavor, now it’s all positive and they all want you to subscribe. If that’s not enough to not trust these clowns with your money then I don’t know what is. Your better off watching YouTube and putting that $2500 in something to invest. I emplore you all to think about this. This is coming from somebody who has been in crypto for only a year but has made these exact gains and more doing what I mentioned above. Remember YouTube and reddit are FREE.

Chad Bennett
Chad Bennett
March 1, 2018 3:23 am
Reply to  EZE

Eze, thanks for the head’s up. I’m totally new to the game and am basically tech challenged to say the least, but I know I have to start getting into crypto

Chad

EZE
EZE
March 1, 2018 10:57 am
Reply to  Chad Bennett

No worries. Go to YouTube and watch channels from BoxMining, DataDash, Ivanontech. Those will get you started. There are many more good channels that you will undoubtably come across on your journey, those are just 3 of my staples that I always check out. Go to CoinMarketCap.com and look at the top 100 cryptos. If you find something that interesting go look further into their white paper (which will list what the project is about). Once you get a project you like, go find their forum on Reditt and just start soaking up knowledge. Just to warn you, there is a lot of bias on Reditt, but if you keep an open mind and don’t succumb to FOMO (fear of missing out) and follow your fundamentals in investing (watch Data Dash) you will be fine in this game. It’s very early and if you get in now. 5-10 years down the road you will not regret it. Just for kicks, look at the following coins to start your journeys: ADA, XLM, IOTA, HST, PRL, KIN, ETH, ETC, QTUM, SUB, LINK. Remember to read the white paper before you invest! If it’s out of your league tech-jargon wise, go to YouTube and type that project in. You are bound to find some videos featuring your chosen project. Crypto Lark on YouTube does A LOT of reviews and he is very good. Take a look at his channel if you have a particular project in mind. Only invest what your willing to lose. A couple hundred dollars will go along way in time….

jkadera
jkadera
March 1, 2018 11:12 am
Reply to  EZE

Thank you EZE for the information. How refreshing, you didn’t even charge $2500 for this information.

Daniel Belmer
Daniel Belmer
December 21, 2020 10:13 am
Reply to  EZE

Dear All, Ian King started with a New Crypto fortune service.Does anyone have news about his tree tips?

jimbo16
jimbo16
March 3, 2018 11:53 am
Reply to  Chad Bennett

great advise eze…my email box getting spammed daily by weiss too. They truly are jumping onto the crypto bandwagon in a big way, and the price tag is way too high….for others yes there are many youtube sites have great advise and have given me plenty of ideas and made plenty of money. One of my favorites is jsnip4 who has an affiliation with a paid website for guy named traderboss but even that costs like $300 to join, about a tenth of what weiss offers. For Chad or anyone else looking or thinking about getting started with crypto….you are rather late to the game. Last year saw gains of 2000-5000% or better so the market is peaking so to speak. You just can’t expect that on a year over year basis to last forever. Much knowledge is necessary, much research is needed. There is so much fraud involved now, remember it is virtual…it lives in cyberspace. Cyber-thieves are hard at work to take your money. It is still unregulated, altho new laws are going to come sooner or later. I now have 6-7 different exchanges with tokens in each, if you get a tip on something new you may need to search for an exchange to buy the token at….i just opened at huobi.pro a china exchange to buy a fairly new coin named THETA. Kind of high risk putting funds in mainland China, but others write the token has potential in a year so i initiated a position….it is still not too late to get involved with crypto. It is still evolving and will look completely different in 2-3 years, there will be clear winners and clear losers, i try to stay diversified….but good luck to all.

Gilda
Gilda
January 5, 2021 9:45 pm
Reply to  EZE

Thank you so much for sharing this! Am new to the crypto scene and just ordered a bunch of books from Amazon and my local library on it and tried putting in a search on YouTube but it’s hard to tell who’s good. Appreciate your recommendations on your other comment as to who you follow. Do you think it’s too late to get in at this point? I’ve been keeping an eye on Ethereum since Ian King recommended it back in November of 2020 in his Automatic Fortunes Newsletter (which has been working out well for me) and much more reasonable in cost $97 a year or less? However was debating whether or not to try his New Wave Fortunes Crypto Newsletter and now thanks to your input will try to self-educate and use the $2500 I saved toward starting to invest in some AltCoin.

seminole2
seminole2
March 1, 2018 4:24 pm

Thanks Eze. Banyan Hill has a new “patent pending” crypto offering from Ian King and Jeff Yastine. A lot of FOMO during the Crypto Profit Summit. Money Map Press just announced a similar offering.

I will definitely check out the YouTube channels you mentioned.

EZE