written by reader Nomi Prins Dark Money

By wmikemarshall, February 23, 2018

Just a heads up on this recent AGORA sales pitch. Nomi Prins is def. a smart lady but for $2000/yr(?) they sell you a great concept, ONLY thing is they NEVER mention that these all involve OPTIONS of which I do not do! Not one word of OPTIONS until AFTER you pay a huge NON-Refundable fee! I was pissed, bought it on a late Friday so called AMX to cancel charge but they could not so called Agora FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING AND INSISTED THEY DID NOT PROCESS MY ”PENDING ORDER” of which they obliged. This is yet another example of how ol’ Uncle Bill Bonner’s AGORA has gotten too aggressive/sleezy/cheesy in it’s marketing. JUST BE HONEST WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS ON WHAT THEY ARE SELLING YOU ’UP FRONT’!!!

Robert
Robert
August 16, 2018 12:33 am

The video states: Time Remaining Until Close Of Event: 2 hours, like that’s it, like a carpet salesman telling you the 50% discount is only if you order now. Today is Aug 15 2018, the previous comment was from Feb 2018. Sounds like scam. Try a 90 day trial w no payment, then fine. 2k$ non refundable? You are trying to help the average Joe right?

dan kane
January 3, 2019 4:45 pm

yep. though bonner is bright, has unmatched knowledge/info/dasta sources, the cred, money enough to be independent, a real life intrl man and all the rest,

he ain’t your good ‘ol buddy.

bet your bank and jock strap on that, boys

he’s a machiavellian none the less.

no brainer

dan kane
dan kane
January 3, 2019 4:49 pm

bonner : brilliant blow hard

frank_n_steyn
frank_n_steyn
August 10, 2019 12:23 pm
Reply to  dan kane

I don’t think Bonner himself is actually involved in all that. I believe he is a real estate guy only.

Marg
Marg
July 22, 2019 4:54 pm

What OPTIONS?
Why not? Do they cost more? or are unethical?

frank_n_steyn
frank_n_steyn
August 10, 2019 12:20 pm

I thought the “options” part was pretty obvious, and like others, I have lost Thousand$ playing the options scam. However, I did get a laugh out of her story where ‘you can triple or quadruple or more, your money in 4 hours’. I actually did laugh at that.

jshouston
jshouston
August 12, 2019 1:28 pm

need a phone number to contact Agora, they charged me 9 days early on my account and overdrew it , need it removed

Jackie
Jackie
May 18, 2020 11:14 am
Reply to  jshouston

yes, I’d like the phone number for Agora. Can they get a refund?

CuriousLady
CuriousLady
December 17, 2019 7:49 am

OK. No offense, but the sales pitch to me seemed quite obvious that she was talking about options. I think you should have done your research before you put your money down. If you did, you would have realized that she was talking about options.

Anyhow, has anyone actually placed any of the trades that are recommended? I’m tired of going onto these types of forums just to find a bunch of negative complainers without any actual facts to share. I’m interested in these services because I’m a novice trader, and these people who are selling their subscriptions obviously know a hell of a lot more than me. Sure, the marketing for these subscriptions is a bit sleazy, but it falls in line with every single type of digital information product that is out there in terms of marketing style, so if you’re smart enough to understand that, then it becomes all about whether or not you are willing to risk your money for these people’s recommendations and knowledge, plain and simple.

I hope to see people who have had actual experience using this service post some helpful facts! Thanks, all!