written by reader Extreme Fortunes by Paul Mampilly. 10,000% Marijuana Stock

By rick1947, March 3, 2018

Not sure why he waited 6 years to get in to Pot Stocks but he is sure this is the next big winner. 10,000% Winner.
Pretty sure must be penny stock now to be able to climb that much. Think it’s one of three: LBUY, POTN, or TRTC.
Any thoughts from my friends?

inmed70
inmed70
March 3, 2018 7:12 pm

Re: rick1947 Mampilly on Marijuana Stock. I like the POTN idea for a new wave of health food stores. LBUY is interesting for its blockchain platform. My guess would be IMLFF because it had a big jump Fri.Mar.2 just like the other Mampilly picks often do before publication. However the jump might have been due to listing on the Toronto Exchange? Can news of a new listing cause a big jump like than?

EFtrader
March 3, 2018 8:54 pm

I will be more than happy to share with you if you have something else to share in return. I am still looking for someone who has a subscription to Peak Velocity or the other 2 new services they are promoting: Ian King’s Crypto trading and Matt Badiali’s Front Line Profits. You can email me EFtrader2017@gmail.com if you want.

marora2017
March 3, 2018 9:42 pm

what do you think about Cannabis wheaton-CBWTF? I think this has the ost potential in coming years.

valdil
valdil
March 7, 2018 3:11 pm

any ideas on the pot stock?

Bob
Bob
April 12, 2018 8:06 am
Reply to  valdil

InMed

EFtrader
April 12, 2018 9:46 am
Reply to  Bob

No, that’s definitely not Paul’s pick, but if people want to use this forum to pump and dump a stock, I can certainly understand that. Anytime you get some stock pick for “free”, just question why would anyone willing to do that? What’s it in for that person?
Besides, even if it was a Paul’s pick, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a good pick! Paul has recommended a ton of losers!

Bob
Bob
April 12, 2018 10:01 am
Reply to  EFtrader

Hey EF, it must be nice to be an all-seeing, all-knowing stock guru like you !
And I’m not a pumper-dumper, just did not want to invest $3,000 to receive Paul’s MJ pick…
Peace ~

Val
Val
April 22, 2019 1:39 pm
Reply to  Bob

I would like to know the what the stock is too. I heard it was tgod.

MattB
MattB
March 8, 2018 6:49 pm

Does any body know what it is yet? please kindly share and I will help with PM’s TM.

EFtrader
March 9, 2018 9:08 am
Reply to  MattB

I think I can and willing to help you out. Email me if you want, as I do not like to give out EF trade picks on a public open discussion forum. It just creates even more volatility and hurts all EF subscribers in the long run.

judith58