written by reader IAN WYATT’S “420 CLUB” Three Years To Becoming A Millionaire Webinar Discover The Marijuana Stock Investing Secret That NOBODY Is Talking About That Could Make You A Millionaire In The Next Three Years…

By kimmie, July 18, 2018

Does anyone know the stocks Ian Wyatt is talking about for his new 420 Club?

Jane S
Jane S
July 21, 2018 4:32 pm

He purports to name 10 stocks in which to invest now I think to be positioned for Canadian legalization date and November elections, but as this is a 3 year plan, more advice will come. Package price of $1,495 is steep, but a person could easily break even on one trade. I’m doubtful those who subscribed will share any info. Would you? Maybe split cost with someone or see if a good friend or relative had subscribed and will share. I’m on the fence about subscribing but am leaning towards doing so.

aquahalic
aquahalic
July 23, 2018 6:43 pm

its not hard to figure out which pot stocks are good……Pull up Canadian stocks that have licensing agreements in the provenances. Look at there performance the last 4 yrs ….You will see almost all run up last couple months of each year and drop like a rock January 1st…..This yr is different due to the October 17 legal date……so…..mid August you need to own your picks……choose ones with contracts and cover grow to distribution and sale point …….There are some good ones……you wont be a millionaire unless you have 100 thousand to invest but you can do well and build your stake being smart…..there are 3 i like in the 5 to 7 dollar range…..apheria,,aurora, cronos,,,,,,supreme ive done well with ran from .12 cents to over 2,25 and now round 1.25…..I expect them to sore…..peak pharmaceuticals is .13 cents and mapleleaf green world…..theres a few that have placed themselves in good positions. I dont expect usa pot stocks to bump the first round here in august and sept but do november december….

Andrew Aguiar
Andrew Aguiar
September 7, 2018 7:54 am
Reply to  aquahalic

I day trade all marijuana stocks and hold several as I see are 30.00 stocks by November I got in at 2.00
One of my picks at about 1.20 is BLOWF CANNABIX TECHNOGLIES they hold a patent on Hand Held Breathalyzer unit for Law Enforcing Usage
Just finished final testing for the Canadian Government tgey are sending several units into full production to be ready for Canada Full legalization on 10/18/18
They will also market it in the US
Check it out do Your D/D I see it as a 5.00 to 10.00 winner
Andrew

Andrew Aguiar
Andrew Aguiar
September 7, 2018 7:23 pm
Reply to  Andrew Aguiar

Correct Symbol is BLOZF

steveflick
July 23, 2018 8:33 pm

Don’t know what 10 Wyatt is proposing. I am invested small speculative $2k each in 14 marijuana growers or related. As part of your due diligence, I suggest 3 weekly (free) enewsletters.
1. Let’s Toke Business Newsletter by Ted Ohashi. Send an email to Ted tedohashi@gmail.com and ask to be added to his newsletter and what country you are from.
2. http://www.newcannabisventures.com by Alan Brochstein. Alan also offers a subscription service, “420 reports”, for ?700 annually.
3. http://www.greenmarketreport.com

I would not spend $1495. or $700. or whatever for a subscrition service. Stock Prices are going down or sideways at best until perhaps Labor Day/closer to Canada recreation legal Oct. 17. I would spend time on the above 3 newsletters, read some back issues, and go to Marijuana web-sites. Spend that $1495 on companies you like.

Acreage Holdings, largest in U.S. is planning on Public listing on Canadian Exchange this fall.

Also consider reading some of the other articles here on Stock Gumshoe, including ”
The Royal Gold of Marijuana” andall the comments.
Lastly, consider becoming a Stock Gumshoe Irregular, best money under $100 i have ever spent.

Happy Investing!

mfortier
July 24, 2018 1:45 am

Thanks for the good (and inexpensive) info people.

Martin

eberle
eberle
September 7, 2018 12:53 am

I believe it is an options play

hd123sftail
October 17, 2018 1:34 pm

I was interested in the .50 LP that has the cannabis and the technology to make infused drinks. I know Cann Trust says they have the technology and is a solid company but its 10 bucks a share.