written by reader Chris Rowe’s services, Sector Focus, Sector Prophet and/or Technical Analysis Millionaire

By burtonolsen, August 1, 2018

Chris Rowe has advertised his ”Sector Focus” newsletter. Go to:

*. https://www.truemarketinsiders.com/order/content/sforderformspecial?utm_ad=436&utm_medium=ded&utm_source=SI&utm_campaign=sfoffer&utm_expid=.a3Zxhi92S1adnQgmeMpUog.1&utm_referrer=&ra_effort=transcript-b
* http://www.truemarketinsiders.com/product/sector_focus

Has anyone subscribed to any of Chris’ newsletter? He also has these other services:
* Sector Prophet
* Technical Analysis Millionaire

Interested in your response.

Thanks,
Burton

Bill Jonsosn
Bill Jonsosn
2 years ago

Interested in sector focus, too. For $80/yr not too bad if it’s any good?

andyj

2 years ago
Reply to  andyj

And what do you got ??

Mark J
Mark J
2 years ago

Absolutely no track record….just a newsletter with a lot of hyperbole. The fact that it is only $80/year is not a reason to subscribe because if the picks are bad, you lose money. There is no way you are going to get similar returns to JP Morgan. That would be nice but it’s simply a hook to have you purchase their newsletter. Who wouldn’t want 99% winners for a cheap $80/year? Folks, not a snow balls chance in hell this newsletter is going to make you money. I can almost guarantee just the opposite.

Rob
Rob
2 years ago
Reply to  Mark J

Well, it has a 30-day money back guarantee, so for the adventurous entrepreneur such as myself, I think it is worth trying, especially since I am perfectly capable of analyzing his trades to see if I want to enter it or pass, always using sound risk management practices along the way. You won’t know until you try it. I joined one publication for example 2 years ago that recommends one conservative, detailed trade a month (your choice of buy/write CALLs or writing PUTs) for $49/year, and it has made me $1,850 so far on the 11 trades that I have taken (no losers).

Lal
Lal
2 years ago
Reply to  Rob

What’s the name of the options service Rob?

Rob
Rob
2 years ago
Reply to  Lal

That one is Personal Finance / Investing Daily by Jim Fink. The ones I take is his Personal Finance once a month detailed trades.

Joe Kennard
Joe Kennard
1 year ago
Reply to  Rob

I also subscribed to Jim Fink Personal Finance, got two years for $79.00 back in March 2018. Once a month e-mail with good info on a stock. There are details for a covered call/ buy and write/ Put sell. Have only done two of the trades, made my money on both (more than paid subscription on first trade), utilizing the Put sell recommendation, but not at the strike price suggested (I went a little more conservative). Seems like the trade recommendation is about 2 months out – example; Oct recommendation is for December 21st date.
Will not renew due to infrequency of the trade recommendation, but not complaining as getting what I paid for. If you are not an active trader, this subscription has good info to start your own research and due diligence. Informative website.

Rob
Rob
1 year ago
Reply to  Joe Kennard

Thanks for the details Joe (I was too lazy I guess to expand, 🙂 ). I agree with everything Joe said about the Jim Fink program: my hardest part is finding his email alert in time buried in my inbox. BTW, I usually close his trades much earlier for much higher returns and much less risk.

Karen
Karen
1 year ago
Reply to  Rob

So did you buy it and if you did what happened

Michelle Maguire
Michelle Maguire
6 months ago
Reply to  Rob

Hi Rob, Did you like Chris Rowe’s service

Bill Jonsosn
Bill Jonsosn
2 years ago

Anyone bite on the $79 Sector Focus letter?

big penny
big penny
1 year ago
Reply to  Bill Jonsosn

Someone with a 20+ year track record offering:
Exclusive Market & Sector Analysis-Featured Sector of the Month Videos -FREE Premium Sampler-LIVE online events, and all for $79 per annum (price guaranteed for life). What’s the catch?

Johnk2
Johnk2
7 months ago
Reply to  big penny

2,000 subscribers paying $79 is a good income for a small amount of work. over $100,000 net
after expenses

Johnk2
Johnk2
7 months ago
Reply to  big penny

This is the bait for the higher cost
Premium Sampler – Once a month we’ll treat you to a taste of one of our high-end products. It could be a complimentary pass to an exclusive live web event… a free trade alert (complete with entry, exit, and “pay up to” instructions).

perennial
perennial
1 year ago

I have just subscribed to Sector Focus because I thought it would save me time and help me to face the markets in the right directions.
Looking at the presentation and logging into the portal and looking at current features I quickly sensed that
A: CR knows what he is doing
B: loves what he is doing
C: has a well thought out valid approach to pinpoint where to invest
D: even if the recommendation were not correct (I do not know it yet) the information on which area of the market to focus on is well worth
the subscription.
I have been an investor for over 50 yrs and I think I can separate the wheat from the chaff.
Their guidance on sector rotation and positioning within sectors is useful for me. I am not considering using their more expensive products.
I am not affiliated with these people in any way.

DEBRA ZIMMERMAN
DEBRA ZIMMERMAN
1 year ago
Reply to  perennial

Are the recommendations optionable?

save me