written by reader Market Hero/ Steven Brooks

By bogartdawg, September 5, 2018

I’ve recently seen a few teaser webinars from Steven Brooks for his Market Hero trading service, through StonyBrook Securities. Mostly options trading. Cannot find any info on web re this Steven Brooks, other than YouTube videos. Seems there was another person with this name a few years ago who ran a scam. Is anyone familiar with this or able to offer insights or experiences? Thanks!

growthcapital
growthcapital
January 2, 2021 8:09 am

Regarding Market Hero and Steven Brooks, I have never experienced such a rare over delivery of VALUE and DESIRE to see every single member be successful. Steven has helped me personally identify my own sticking points to consistently increasing my P/L. The program provides immense insights, training and a plethora of different options trades where you can choose the time window and style of trade that feels most comfortable to you, from a couple days to a couple of months. I only wish I had learned of Market Hero 4 years ago, but hindsight is always 20/20. You do not need to know ANYTHING about trading to benefit from this service… the education curve is fantastic and starts as if you know nothing. I can wholeheartedly recommend to you that this will be the best investment that you have ever made.

frank_n_steyn
frank_n_steyn
January 23, 2021 6:44 pm
Reply to  growthcapital

Growthcapital, absolutely agree. It is an incredible straight education on options, and actually everything in the marketplace, with such common sense, understandable easy to understand charts and dialogue. Some lessons, I had to go through twice to get his point, and it always impressed.

mark
mark
February 16, 2021 10:05 pm
Reply to  growthcapital

over delivery of marketing bs yes. i agree

jerubaal
jerubaal
April 27, 2021 9:18 pm
Reply to  growthcapital

Still feel the same way growth capital? Or are you a shill?

Michael Whited
Michael Whited
April 28, 2021 10:15 am
Reply to  jerubaal

What is wrong with you? You label why? Because you cannot control yourself or your trading and are losing? I am steadily growing my P/L through a redesign of my risk parameters still due 100% to Steven Brooks. I bet if I saw your last 60 days trading you would be all over the map and overleveraging your account. Look in the mirror my friend… there are the answers

jerubaal
jerubaal
April 29, 2021 10:51 am
Reply to  Michael Whited

Dear Michael. A couple of points: First, congratulations on growing your P/L. Nothing spells success like growing your bottom line! Second, you said you will bet that I have been all over the map and over leveraging my account for the past 60 days. Great! I will take that bet. $200 seem okay to you? That will be the easiest gain ever. Third, given that you are doing so well, where is all this hostility coming from? You should bask in the sunshine of your success and not feel the n