written by reader STeve Sjuggerud‘s melt-up event

By JackInTheBox, October 14, 2018

Stansberry’s Steve Sjuggerud along with Porter Stansberry are out campaigning for a event they are calling the meltupinar. They promise to share a recommendation with 1000% potential gains for free. I’m not tuning in, afraid to get lured by their bait to sign up for $1000s when I’m sure that Travis along with the community here will look out for each other and inform on what we need to know. So if anybody has any info… Well, thanks in advanced!

NEXTime
NEXTime
October 14, 2018 10:41 pm

My guess is the recommendation will be IBB, iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index.

Yola
Yola
October 24, 2018 11:24 pm
Reply to  NEXTime

They were pushing this event for weeks, and now they will push the “last chance to get in”. Someone help out!!

krinkle
November 2, 2018 7:13 pm
Reply to  NEXTime

GLUU was the teaser made a few days ago @6.5-+

krinkle
June 2, 2019 7:41 pm
Reply to  krinkle

GLUU is UP, maybe be in the 8s now…I track dozens of equities, and I think I remember it being in the 11s.

Matt Morris
October 17, 2018 9:16 pm

Buy TQQQ. There mystery solved, no need for thinkolator.

Jill
Jill
October 24, 2018 10:14 pm

It’s GLUU. I clicked through parts of the 2 hour plus boring presentation to hear it. He said his portfolio will be 65% tech stocks, 35% biotech stocks, 19% foreign stocks.

Larktrader
Larktrader
October 25, 2018 9:48 am
Reply to  Jill

You almost have it right. They said 25% biotech stocks, 65% tech stocks & 10% foreign stocks.

Andrew
Andrew
October 25, 2018 8:47 am

I am pretty good at saying “No.” So I listened to the event. As expected, it was a thoughtful, convincing presentation. No manic, nouveau riche pricks in front of the private jet and McClaren on the way to their tropical paradise, yelling at you how you can “get this stuff, too.” Nevertheless, there was a lot of quiet hype, fear and greed mixed into the recipe. The message? The financial apocalypse is nigh, but for $2500.00, you can get rich and pull out before the SHTF. It was quite convincing. I still said “No.” Steven’s teaser ticker was GLUU. I see that at 5:45 a.m. PST, it is up around 17%. Doubtless, Sjuggerud has the following to make every prediction a self-fulfilling prophecy. The select few with the courage to choose wealth over poverty will receive the rest of the “Melt Up” recommendations tonight .

Larktrader
Larktrader
October 25, 2018 9:53 am
Reply to  Andrew

Cramer had the same effect. He would announce a ‘must buy’ on his show and it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. When the actual clients said they doubled their money and then it turned out to be 10-40k, I don’t think of that as bringing the riches. $2500 is a lot of money. You can get into good quality actively managed Vanguard funds and get diversification for less.