written by reader Alexander Green’s Oxford Communique $3 stock for retirement

By drrhetta, January 6, 2019

Alexander Green is touting a $3 stock that will be the most profitable in the world. It has multi billion dollar deals with apple, microsoft, intel, nintendo,sony, shark, and dozens more. Its earnings per share, according to Green, just surged 106%, and its estimated sales in 2019 are 164 billion dollars. He says that it is a number one stock to retire on. What is it?

Loretta Bailey

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
January 7, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi Loretta, they’ve been pitching that one for about six months now (though the ad gets adjusted slightly every now and then) — the stock is still Hon Hai/Foxconn, my article about the ad and stock is here.

chris
chris
February 1, 2020 2:17 pm

How can this be the one, didn’t he say it pays dividends it pays no dividends? My broker says it has settlement issues so i cant even buy it.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
February 1, 2020 5:06 pm
Reply to  chris

Hon Hai has generally paid an annual dividend, at least through 2018. Didn’t check to see whether they paid one last year.

Every broker deals with these differently, so I’m not sure if there’s currently a blanket issue with Hon Hai ADRs — it’s pretty high volume for an ADR, usually, so it would be odd if there was a persistent problem. Haven’t been particularly interested in this one, but I’d probably try to buy on the home market if I was inclined to invest.

frank_n_steyn
frank_n_steyn
September 5, 2020 2:09 am

You can now add an additional 20 months to your comment that they’ve been “pitching that one for about six months”, still pitching it.

Jany Waywell
Jany Waywell
July 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Why ELNK is not in the market, but yet they advertise online?

AYESHA BUX
AYESHA BUX
September 2, 2020 12:16 am

I would not be putting in any money even if it guaranteed returns as they have had a series of suicides which were linked to low pay, factory conditions and being beaten up by security staff.

dmekuria
dmekuria
September 5, 2020 11:27 am

I’ve already joined and they teased me on another tip. I would like to know more about it. I already know about the $3 stock. The next teaser on top of the teaser is this:

“Well, my system has identified three major insider transactions that were just reported.

The first is a bustling media company… It’s absolutely perfect for an election year.

It’s growing like crazy, now reaching 220 countries worldwide.

And two directors just made big buys.

One bought $4.6 million of new stock. The other… bought $74 MILLION.

And that insider publicly stated that he believed the stock was cheap.

It’s very cheap, Bill, trading for around $25 a share.”

There are 2 more but for the sake of time I don’t want to overwhelm the fact finders. Anyone know what this stock is? Thanks!

Chad Rupert
Chad Rupert
September 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello, what’s this $3 stock?

Leila Noronha
Leila Noronha
October 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Alexander Green has been touting this $3.00 Perfect Stock to retire on for a long time and again lately but, to date, Nothing has come of it – it hails from Taiwan under a secret name and based on Alex’s great reputation I bought quite a bit as well as telling relatives and friends about it but. But now I feel like a fool as it has still not emerged in the US or elsewhere despite all the many reasons Alex mentioned about it most especially the enormous patents it was quietly amassing which was quoted by Alexander Green as a genius move. Please shed some positive light on this so-called “amazing stock” that trades under an unknown name and ticker symbol in the Hon Hai Precision Industry and Foxconn which has yet to explode as Alex keeps referring to it again and again?

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
October 16, 2020 9:51 am
Reply to  Leila Noronha

The last time I wrote about Foxconn was here, but I remain largely unimpressed — it’s a gigantic enterprise, but relentlessly low-margin and has never been particularly profitable on a per-share basis. Revenue is up 200% in ten years, but net income is up only 38% in that time and the share price has been in the same general range for almost all of that time (and is currently down a bit). They’ve been trying to move into more value-added products and into their own product lines via acquisition of smaller brands that they’d like to rejuvenate, but so far it has had essentially no impact as far as I can tell. Huge and indispensable, but they haven’t been able to turn that into real profitability… maybe that changes someday, as seems to be Alex Green’s expectation, but there’s little evidence of that so far.

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info