written by reader What is Matt McCall’s, Investment Opportunities, of Investor Place, Pot Stock teaser to buy April 4th IPO

By steveflick, April 5, 2019

Did anyone watch Matt McCall’s teaser April 4th – Marijuana IPO; I did not.
”This pot stock could soar … starting today (April 4th)
A little-known, but HUGE event is set to take place in the pot industry TODAY (April 4th). Get in early, and you could turn a tiny grubstake of $250 into a massive fortune. Here’s exactly what’s going on …”
What was the stock promoted?
Thanks much, steveflick

ggswift
May 23, 2019 9:07 am

Read A transcript of Matt McMall’s Pot Stock Jumpers Yes the 1st Jumper is FLWPF, but what are the others? Here is the link to the FLWPF disclosure https://orders.investorplace.com/chain?cid=MKT402480&eid=MKT411205&encryptedSnaid=&snaid=&step=start&assetId=AST103257&page=3

Loukas
Loukas
May 30, 2019 9:54 am

Any news about tomorrow’s pick?

FRANK8MORRISS
July 10, 2019 2:56 pm
Reply to  steveflick

Dear Steve Flick
If we could advance to today July 10th. The June 21st picks were tilt
Medif
Halo labs an d Mtec which changed its name to Akerna (KERN) Which I’m sure you know went ast $70.0 which I bought it for $10.16 which out of all of them is the only one that did anything which I am not coplaining a bit on.
Thank:-: You
FRANK8MORRISS

bloomingrose
bloomingrose
May 31, 2019 12:52 am

I don’t know what the stock is but I am amused at how there always is some earth shattering event exactly the next day to when you are reading the article. I have bought some pot stocks after purchasing another eletter. I am most excited about Charlotte’s Web. We shall see!

cardano465e
July 10, 2019 2:50 pm
Reply to  bloomingrose

Dear Bloomingros
I have found out that unless you buy the stock for under a dollar you are bound to do nothing but lose if you buy and hold these stocks. So I only buy a stock when it will do something like right now. SUNDIAL GROWERS and KUSH HOLDINGS are applying for the NASDAQ.Today is July 10th the info just come out Monday for SUNDIAL and Tuesday KUSH HOLDINGS. There are stocks that if they are under a dollar and are already getting recognition I will buy and hold those.
Thank:-:/You
FRANK8MORRISS

cardano465e
cardano465e
June 2, 2019 12:06 pm

Dear GUM shoers
I want to apologize, I never got the stock from Matt McCall. I was just thinking that he may have seen that I was going to give everyone here the stock, I don’t know. But I have sent at least 10 emails to him but have not got a response from him yet. I am not sure what is going on. You would think he would say something, or being a businessman he would tell me why?. I don’t know if anyone got the stock. So as soon as I find something out about what happened I will let you know.
Thank-You
FRANK8MORRISS

coacha
coacha
June 2, 2019 6:39 pm

Greetings fellow Investors!!
I just became a GUMSHOE member and I’m very grateful for all the comments I’ve read just in this thread alone! Someone else mentioned wanting to make it big w/penny pot stocks and truthfully – that is my primary goal!! I also listened to the 57 minute presentation from Matt McCall and almost jumped in…. but I think I’ll follow this thread for a while first.. Thanks again for sharing all the great info!!
FYI: This video I watched mentioned another announcement for July 8th and August 13th.

coacha
coacha
June 2, 2019 7:50 pm
Reply to  coacha

And he also mentions June 21st!!!