written by reader Quantum Loop/Trader

By sensible one, May 23, 2019

Anyone have any experience with this concept being promoted by Garrett Baldwin? Has this been reported on before, is it real or a scam? If not perhaps Travis Johnson can investigate. Always concerned given the numbers out there and the fact I have been taken advantage of in the past with a good presentation.

Steve

getdastock
May 23, 2019 4:06 pm

I would like to hear about it as well. Intriguing presentation, but I know now to check here first after wasting a lot of subscription money.

sandhillguy
sandhillguy
May 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Me too. Got the teaser in an email from MoneyZone. Sounds too good to be true. The $2250 price is really steep, and the performance guarantee (opportunity to reap gaiins of 100x) is so loose as to be meaningless.

FWIW, MoneyZone had a similar pitch, but a testable perf guarantee, and when it was not met, they refunded my $ with no hassle. [Surprise!]

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson
May 25, 2019 10:28 pm

I believe he said he had a triple digit percentage gain in Kohl’s. I looked up the monthly of this stock for the past 20 years. It has moved between $30.00 and $80.00 a share. How is he going to attain those type of gains in a stock like that?

seedavelee
seedavelee
Reply to  Andrew Richardson
May 26, 2019 12:04 pm

These gains are the obvious, isn’t it, through option trading.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson
Reply to  seedavelee
May 27, 2019 10:57 pm

That makes sense. I would assume way out of the money calls and puts. I watched part of his video and was turned off. I’ve been ripped off by another party with what looked like great potential. I decided never again. Congrats if this one is legitimate but my guess is it isn’t.

jedwards92886
jedwards92886
Reply to  Andrew Richardson
May 31, 2019 11:47 am

BIG O’s

Bhakta
Bhakta
Reply to  Andrew Richardson
June 13, 2019 5:08 pm

The gains are based on Options from what I have seen. If you use a $ 5 option ($ 500 for 1 call option which is 100 shares) say for next month expiry, you can make more than what you spent buying the option if the stocks moves up say $ 10 or 15 dollars (just an example). However, not every one of the recommendations makes money (you lose too).

jedwards92886
jedwards92886
May 31, 2019 11:50 am

Is there any feedback from quantum members yet?

Jules
Jules
June 2, 2019 2:25 am

Yes, keen to understand what and who is really behind this and how reliable is the “Guarantee”. Are there some really independent reviews? I can’t see any right now.

Jules
Jules
June 2, 2019 5:44 pm

It looks like a completely new service. I have no reason to think that the strategy won’t work but I wonder how much/rigorously it has been back-tested rather than just having some selected trades being identified. Garrett, I’m sure you are seeing this thread so could you comment please? Thanks.
Anyone else agree? Keen to hear.

fred mussler
fred mussler
Reply to  Jules
July 2, 2019 12:54 pm

They have the doc research Read or listen to his results

I have not heard from anyone re results

Wanda M
Wanda M
June 4, 2019 2:30 pm

I received the endorsement from Tom Gentile and MoneyMarketPress. These guys all seem to do the same thing. All endorse each other, such thousands of dollars from each member, then in six months they come up with a new program or system, charge thousands of dollars and shit-can their prior system or program…
I have joined a few and I’m sick and tired of their M.O.

Been Burned
Been Burned
June 6, 2019 12:07 pm

Called the number for the presentation. MMP rep told me they do 30 day money back guarantee on ALL their services now and 90 day prorated after that.

stan33man
stan33man
June 8, 2019 6:55 pm

Yeah, I’d like to read some type of analysis/review/opinion from a Gumshoe writer. The presentation (of course) is vague and full of hype & big promises. And unlike similar pitches on other sites, there’s no option to read the sales letter/transcript. One must sit through the entire video to get to the bottom line.

So please do what you do, Gumshoe… we’re waiting to hear from you!

jedwards92886
jedwards92886
June 9, 2019 4:44 am

QUANTUM LOOP TRADER ??

ANYBODY SUBSCRIBED AS OF YET??

Walt
Walt
June 11, 2019 12:33 am

This is like so many others just fundamental analysis. Like looking for inflows of money and see if insiders are buying or big companies buying up shares. Same old stuff you can find on Finviz for free

Walt
Walt
June 11, 2019 10:23 pm

So far 4 trades in for a month very small increase in price. Under 3 percent increase. Not the lighting actions in price this guy Garrett Baldwin promises.

kangel
kangel
Reply to  Walt
July 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Is that 3% on the stock or on the options traded? If it’s on the stock, that can equate to a nice gain in the options.

leonard
leonard
Reply to  Walt
October 29, 2019 8:49 pm

I have subscribed to Tom Gentile’s Money Calendar and Weekly Options Alert. Both over hyped and under performed results.