written by reader Quantum Loop/Trader

By sensible one, May 23, 2019

Anyone have any experience with this concept being promoted by Garrett Baldwin? Has this been reported on before, is it real or a scam? If not perhaps Travis Johnson can investigate. Always concerned given the numbers out there and the fact I have been taken advantage of in the past with a good presentation.

Steve

getdastock
May 23, 2019 4:06 pm

I would like to hear about it as well. Intriguing presentation, but I know now to check here first after wasting a lot of subscription money.

sandhillguy
sandhillguy
May 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Me too. Got the teaser in an email from MoneyZone. Sounds too good to be true. The $2250 price is really steep, and the performance guarantee (opportunity to reap gaiins of 100x) is so loose as to be meaningless.

FWIW, MoneyZone had a similar pitch, but a testable perf guarantee, and when it was not met, they refunded my $ with no hassle. [Surprise!]

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson
May 25, 2019 10:28 pm

I believe he said he had a triple digit percentage gain in Kohl’s. I looked up the monthly of this stock for the past 20 years. It has moved between $30.00 and $80.00 a share. How is he going to attain those type of gains in a stock like that?

seedavelee
seedavelee
May 26, 2019 12:04 pm

These gains are the obvious, isn’t it, through option trading.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson
May 27, 2019 10:57 pm
Reply to  seedavelee

That makes sense. I would assume way out of the money calls and puts. I watched part of his video and was turned off. I’ve been ripped off by another party with what looked like great potential. I decided never again. Congrats if this one is legitimate but my guess is it isn’t.

jedwards92886