written by reader ..50 pot stock hype by Teeka Taware from Balm Beach Research

By jonddavis, June 28, 2019

I do know some big clues. One, the owner of the business, who’s name I do not know, was the very first to get a license to sell in the state of California. The company is in San Jose I believe and the company is set to go public in the next few weeks. Teeka claims the .50 stock will double to $1.00 right after the IPO and it is forecasted to go up to $20 dollars within roughly three years. The company sells only CBD. Teeka states that warrants are how the investor will get into stock at around fifty cents and they are trying to raise 17 million and once that price is met no one else will be able to get in.

Hjax
Hjax
1 year ago

So which opportunity is more lucrative right now? Is it the private placement deal or the pot stock picks? I’m asking because according to Teeka, starting as soon as next month, institutions are going to flood the pot stock market if the states act goes through. And who knows if the private deal will be set up to go on exchanges by then.

jakedobie
jakedobie
1 year ago

I was kicking myself for not joining Infinity when I bought in to lifetime Cripto.I bought into Venture, I see other commenters have spilled the name of the 50 cent opportunity. The answers are often at Gumshoe! I could have saved 2k! The Infinity burn on Big Ts subscribers has me rethinking Palm Beach integrity, I am very disappointed.

👍 -1
Jojo
Jojo
1 year ago

Would anyone who has an Alpha Edge subscription be willing to share info in exchange for Palm Beach Venture info?

Tommy
Tommy
1 year ago
Reply to  Jojo

What’s your email?

Jay
Jay
11 months ago
Reply to  Tommy
Oli
Oli
9 months ago
Reply to  Tommy

Hey Tommy, have you gotten the Palm Beach Venture report? If so, hit me up here squirrel72@protonmail.com. I can share other things to you in exchange of it, like reports from Palm Beach Confidential or other services like the latest pick from Jeff Brown in CRISPR technology.

Oli
Oli
9 months ago
Reply to  Jojo

I don’t have Alpha Edge but I can share the latest 5 coins to 5 millions report. I am interested in the 3 cannabis picks from the Venture research. squirrel72@protonmail.com

mjkstocks
mjkstocks
5 months ago

Here is what I found today on pot stocks set to launch in March 2020: https://wtop.com/news/2020/01/5-marijuana-companies-poised-for-an-ipo/

Maybe there are still opportunities in some of them for unaccredited investors.

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info