written by reader Option Rocket

By xraiderfan, June 12, 2019

This ”service” from Raging Bull deserves its own review. Awful! Horrible! Avoid!

Right now, the portfolio consists of 6 options. Two are worthless. The portfolio itself is down 32%. I have no idea how Kyle Dennis’s picks are so consistently bad. He’s part of the Raging Bull marketing series so they have the marketing down pat. However, the results are awful.

Actual options in the portfolio as I type this:

MRNS puts, up 22%
XXII calls, up 3%
MRNS calls, down 18%
BYND puts, down 25% (and some just bought this morning)
FOLD calls, down 95%
NIO calls, down 97% (and this was the ”buy this and if it doesn’t double you get a FREE YEAR of my great picks” pick)

OSUfball
June 13, 2019 8:38 pm

I fell for the slick marketing and subscribed to Kyle Dennis’ biotech stock picking service. It was useless because on such thinly floated stocks his picks would shoot the price up and I could never get in on the same price he could. In retrospect, it was obvious he was front running his picks. I would avoid anything by Raging Bull.

πŸ‘ 302
x3mjp3x
x3mjp3x
October 19, 2019 9:37 pm
Reply to  OSUfball

Wish I saw this comment first before I joined. I’m never able to get in for the price Kyle Dennis does by the time he sends out his alert

πŸ‘ 8
robert3doig
robert3doig
July 1, 2019 12:54 pm

RagingBull is the worst. They only thing they sell is subscriptions.

πŸ‘ 13
clemdane
August 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Wow! Glad I read this. I am so tempted by his Dollar Ace service because I love trading options and would love an options signal service that works the way he’s claiming it does. But these reviews and the high price have put me off. He wants $1499 for a year. He claims to have a “scanner” that alerts him to unusual options activity that indicates when you should place puts or calls. He says you are profiting indirectly from illegal insider trading activity. I.e., when there’s sudden, unusually high buying of calls on a particular company’s stock it’s because insiders know some news catalyst is coming up. So if you buy alongside the “insiders” you will profit from the same news.

πŸ‘ 67
August 22, 2019 10:04 pm

I just watched Kyle’s presentation for his new Dollar Ace. I was weak and signed up. I do believe there is some validity to unusual option activity. That is what this service is based on. I will let you know how the trades go.

clemdane
August 23, 2019 4:22 am
Reply to  Guest

I hope it works out for you! I would really love to hear how it goes. Feel free to email me: kwalstedt@gmail.com.

πŸ‘ 67
Stephen K Wu
Stephen K Wu
August 25, 2019 6:08 pm
Reply to  Guest

Did you buy the one year to try it out or did you go for the lifetime.? I’m also curious to see how their service performs…what size account are you starting out with (if you don’t mind sharing). I’d like to keep up with you to see how you do. Best of luck. Swuone@gmail.com

fear index
fear index
August 28, 2020 6:12 pm
Reply to  Stephen K Wu

My worse nightmare would be to have a lifetime relationship with Kyle Dennis. I charged back my subscription but my credit card company wants evidence and am now providing my experience with this guy and his never ending “new” upsell offers and different programs. I think he belongs in jail.

πŸ‘ 7
x3mjp3x
x3mjp3x
October 19, 2019 9:29 pm
Reply to  Guest

How was your experience with Dollar Ace? my email is erzulie.investments@gmail.com

πŸ‘ 8
jnksak
December 23, 2019 5:03 pm
Reply to  Guest

Can we talk about this? I would be interested and maybe we could help each other.

Victor
Victor
October 5, 2019 1:22 pm

Hi my name is Victor. I just read your comment regarding Dollar Ace. I would like to know how you are progressing with this service. Please message me at untdhealthcare@aol.com and let me know. Thanks

criderlj