written by reader What 3 stocks is Paul Mampilly pitching in his latest “ 37 trillion dollar tech boom?

By paulinoz, June 10, 2019

I have just sat through a 45 min infomercial pitch from Paul Mampilly about a coming “37 trillion ( naturally) tech boom which involves the simultaneous arrival at “ acceptance “ stage of 3 technologies which will of course make us all much richer than if we had invested in Amazon or Microsoft when they first listed…..it seems a natural target for the mighty “Thinkolator “ as each stock gets a multi clue rundown.
Does anyone in Gumshoedom have any idea of his latest GRQ stocks??
I have a nagging feeling that they are old tips getting a rerun, but I’ve never had the pleasure of one of Mr Mampillys’ newsletters
All the best from Oz

Reply to  iltrus

Could I join in the Mampily picks? heinz11buck@gmail.com

Bj Abdo
Bj Abdo
June 28, 2019 10:44 am
Reply to  Greg

may I contact you as well?

alkabad
alkabad
June 28, 2019 1:49 pm
Reply to  Greg

Please send to alkabad@comcast.net

jsusanka
jsusanka
July 5, 2019 1:17 pm
Reply to  alkabad

I just emailed you and was wondering what you think the stock is that they are talking about.

Nels
June 17, 2019 1:19 pm

Dear Greg,

My name is Nels and I am also very interested in what Mr. Mampilly is pitching. I have subscribed to his newsletter in the past without much success. May I also contact you by email? Thank you very much!

Very respectfully,
Nels

Greg
Greg
June 17, 2019 3:25 pm
Reply to  Nels

Bonsoir Nels
Oui vous pouvez bien sur.
Cordialement
Grégory

chuckmva
chuckmva
July 5, 2019 1:15 pm

I also sat through the long video that spoke to three spears of the #&Trillion$ to be poured into the market for Blockchain, AI and Internet of things. When they got to the punch line it was for his new service at 199$, later reduced to 99$ . Then they made the “one time” reduction to $47 and since I couldn’t find anything on this site at the time, I decided to bite the bullet and subscribe. The subscription was confirmed and the three companies were revealed and I was a little disappointed. I added them to my watch chart list and we’ll see. I’ve been chasing down stocks that have been connected to the 5G “blockbuster” upgrade in speed to the internet and enabler of many things including internet of things, precision surgical (remote) and etc…in none of those searches did these three stocks/companies get mentioned. That doesn’t mean they are not going to be involved, but they have been around quite a while and don’t have the same kind of explosive growth in front of them. I have to admit though that there are some old timers that are amongst the ones I have elected to include in my list for technical reasons. All three have ‘n m in ’em. One splits an ad. One ends in u. The third ends that way STarted by two other characters.

elg_66
September 14, 2019 11:27 am
Reply to  chuckmva

Chuck – I’m a bit confused. Are all three stocks (for Blockchain, AI and IoT) chip makers?

tomvic
tomvic
October 12, 2019 9:05 pm

The three stocks appear to be MU, AMD, and STM. That doesn’t necessarily mean Mampilly knows what he is talking about. He has teased all of these before, going back a couple of years. Do your homework on how they have performed during that period before investing in them or in him.

Matt C
Matt C
March 4, 2020 5:01 pm

Has anyone actually bought the stocks he’s suggested? Looks like they are all up since June 2019, but wondering if they are in shape to continue this trend?

yogendra patel
yogendra patel
March 6, 2020 1:34 pm

Any idea on these stocks- please email

Ray