written by reader angels + entrepreneurs network

By wlcummings, July 17, 2019

This is a ”startup investing group” listing and discussing pre IPO startup investing. It is a group headed by Neil Patel and touted by Robert Herjavec. Are they a legitimate service.

kazito
June 2, 2020 11:23 am

Hi everyone. Does anyone happen to know the name & contact info for investing in the pre-IPO cannabis company in Las Vegas teased by Don Yocham and CINI’s ” CANNABIS VENTURE SYNDICATE” teased yesterday and today (around June 1 and June 2 , 2020) ??? I really appreciate anyone’s reply to this. Thanks, in advance.
You can email me (Kazito) at: dropinmail@yahoo.com
and/or reply here. Very much appreciated.

paulyc
paulyc
July 3, 2020 11:13 pm
Reply to  kazito

Qualcan/Mystic Holdings

kazito
July 4, 2020 4:16 pm
Reply to  paulyc

Thank you so much, Paulyc. I really appreciate it.

Brandi chu
Brandi chu
October 5, 2020 1:40 pm

Hi Everyone! This thread has me genuinely smiling that fellow (KAZITO) investors were willing to share insights into paid services… most folks out there are only in it for themselves…that that I have paid for the motley fool 5G next gen, rising starts 2020 and AI …and of course the Jeff brown Early stage trader… so if anyone has any questions about those recommendations lmk and I can share what they are encouraging. I have mixed emotions on the Jeff brown subscription…but motley fool seems to have really been spot on.

mrsamm
October 5, 2020 2:56 pm
Reply to  Brandi chu

I am very mixed on Brown but missed his recent early stage push. IPO’s he suggested were just not that strong either.

Brandi chu