written by reader Cannabis Lots?

By kjsp94, July 30, 2019

does anyone one know what these ”Cannabis Lots” are? They are being hyped on National Institute for Cannabis Investors. Supposed to pay out much more than pot stocks themselves.
thanks for any info!

joe
joe
July 30, 2019 9:03 pm

it is simply good old stock options on the underlying cannabis company .

clemdane
July 31, 2019 2:09 pm
Reply to  joe

That’s what I was thinking. I wish I could get a better guide for doing this because I don’t want to spend $2500 on these guys.

robertcornish71
robertcornish71
August 18, 2019 1:05 pm
Reply to  clemdane

DO NOT give these people a dime and certainly not $25,00.00. I subscriber to the National Institute of Cannabis Investors and receive Marketing Emails several times a week. Today I received an Advertisement to subscribe to a monthly newsletter to receive availability of Cannabis Lots which are just stock options. Cost. Well they start at $20,000.0, Yep, that’s right 20k. BUT WAIT. if you subscribe today the cost is only $4,750.0. These people are DB’s. Attempting to LURE unsuspecting people to toss away our $$.
robetcornish71@yahoo.com

James Strong
James Strong
August 5, 2019 2:21 pm

Where is the website for this ad?

atxted
atxted
September 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Nici is supposed to be a group of experts who – for a price – will recommend mj stocks for investing. Of course, they have several tiers to memberships, each offering something “special.” The latest is Cannabis Lots with Tom Gentile being the authority. (I urge you “google” him). I made the mistake of falling for the scam and I must say that I have not had 1 stock out of 20 that hasn’t lost considerable value. I hesitate to call it a “scam” but I would strongly advise wasting your money on this group. The Cannabis Lots – Options – are just another wrinkle in the whole scam. Do not fall for it and certainly do not pay them any money. The only good that came of it for me was that I realized early that MJ stocks were terrible and started to study stock investing, fundamental and technical research and Options Trading. I have since managed to recoup my losses from the NICI scam

karin sedor
karin sedor
October 1, 2019 12:32 pm

Afternoon all. So I just watched the entire presentation with Tom Gentile telling me how great the 5K membership deal is, then went out and searched more on Lots and found the NICI link for the same stuff for $39.00???? What am I missing????

Dick Moe
Dick Moe
October 14, 2019 10:41 am
Reply to  karin sedor

Karin Seder where did you find information on buying cannabis lots for $39.00

lajos1
lajos1
October 15, 2019 7:33 am
Reply to  karin sedor

How can u find these Lots ?

Mark
Mark
October 5, 2019 10:29 pm

I recently joined nick for $39. Today I watched this Cannabis lots pitch. I’ve joined other newsletters, Angels ang Investors, George Gilder’s The Fall of Google /Gilder’s Prophecies, etc. I recently canceled two of the newsletters, builders prophecies, and angels and investors . I found it once they hook you in, they give you a few teasers and a couple of tidbit pieces of advice, in the end up with just a bunch of hype and a bunch of pictures for upgrades and extra ““ deals, which of course cost a lot more money. I don’t even bother watching the pictures anymore, and if I do I’ll get right to the end and see what the bottom line is. I’m almost always turned off now

lajos1