written by reader 5 coins to 5 million

By wentesla, October 29, 2019

Has anyone access to Teeka Tiwari’s ”5 coins to 5 million” prediction and is willing to share his thoughts about the subject? What is the special sector in crypto landscape to be the most profitable during coming bull-run Teeka is talking about? I would appreciate your thoughts.

Lee
Lee
December 28, 2019 10:17 am

I know the coins and have a few that are available on the platform I use but I really don’t see how $500 in each can make millions!!! I must be missing something. I can see it going up few dollars a year but I’m not a expert on this

Arturo Roiz
Arturo Roiz
March 21, 2020 6:24 pm
Reply to  Lee

so what are they? can you share? as general information, you can get the next coins that are halving in near time,,, by coincidence they are five too,,,, this information you can get it from finance website, just search for “weekly halving report”
ETC 3/22/2020 {current block=4ETC, after=3.2ETC}
BCH 2020/4 {current block=12.5BCH, after=6.25BCH}
BTC 5/13/2020 {current block=12.5BCT, after=6.25BCT}
DASH 2020/5 {current block=3.6DASH, after=3.34DASH}
ZEC 2020/10 {current block=12.5ZEC, after=6.25ZEC}
are these the same coins ???

Arturo Roiz
Arturo Roiz
March 21, 2020 6:43 pm

so what are they? can you share? as general information, you can get the next coins that are halving in near time,,, by coincidence they are five too,,,, this information you can get it from binance website, just search for “weekly halving report”
ETC 3/22/2020 {current block=4ETC, after=3.2ETC}
BCH 2020/4 {current block=12.5BCH, after=6.25BCH}
BTC 5/13/2020 {current block=12.5BCT, after=6.25BCT}
DASH 2020/5 {current block=3.6DASH, after=3.34DASH}
ZEC 2020/10 {current block=12.5ZEC, after=6.25ZEC}
are these the same coins ???

Egad!!
Egad!!
March 22, 2020 10:36 am

Teeka specifically mentions in his promotion that BTC (Bitcoin) is not one of them so my answer is no, at least not BTC.

Benny
Benny
May 6, 2020 9:19 pm
Reply to  Egad!!

yeah but he did say bitcoin was going to be halved so that means rooms for growth

Eric G Fine
Eric G Fine
March 22, 2020 12:11 pm

Hi all,
Teeka is definitely stating that his 5 coins are little known cryptos that will explode. I do not think he is talking about the 5 that are halving. So I suppose if a crypto goes from $0.000001 to $1.0 you will be golden. There are over a thousand cryptos listed on Coinbase platform but they only trade about 20. I am guessing you would need to set up accounts at different trading facilities to get the five he is going to suggest.

Good luck picking the needles in the haystack,

Eric

Larry L
Larry L
March 31, 2020 6:12 pm
Reply to  Eric G Fine

One coin Teeka did mention that night as a free-bee was Chainlink (LINK) It had risen to nearly $5.00 and right now it is back down (like many cryptos) to $2.26. This will go MUCH HIGHER!!! Do your research.

blueribbon
March 22, 2020 6:42 pm

If he could invest just $2500-[5×500] to make 5 million and he is supposed to be rich so could invest a lot more, why bother to sell subscriptions?

πŸ‘ 47
stillonthefence
stillonthefence
March 23, 2020 12:32 pm
Reply to  blueribbon

This is a great comment . I have to admit I am beyond intrigued to know what Teeka’s picks are. If the companies have solid tech (they must ) why are they not worth purchasing? It would seem obvious to me that Teeka cannot risk his reputation on 5 total losers. He must know something we do not know and that info is of course worth every penny of the subscription IF in fact true.

almelly
almelly
March 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Would love it if someone was willing to come forth with these 5 coins.
I’m just not willing to spend $5000. for this knowledge. $2500. for the subscription and $2500. for the coins.
Thx

πŸ‘ 1
Fred D
March 27, 2020 11:11 am

Why are folks at Palm Beach Confidential calling and chasing people to subscribe to this? I have received three phone calls in 2 days.

texasranger

Reply to  texasranger

thanks,, will check them

Larry L
Larry L
March 31, 2020 9:48 pm
Reply to  texasranger

Thank you Texas Ranger! Maybe I can put a smaller investment in all 10 coins. But, I will do research on the first 5 to complete the package. Thanks partner.

zinn33045
April 5, 2020 2:52 pm
Reply to  texasranger

Howdy Ranger, You can buy MCO and ENJ on Binance. Do you know how to trade the other three? Thanks for any info.

πŸ‘ 11
El Locro
El Locro
April 28, 2020 10:17 pm
Reply to  zinn33045

He recommends Genesis in some of his video materials. My guess is, his picks will be available there.