written by reader Is anyone up on the Master Token?

By nspired, November 20, 2019

Stansberry’s Eric Wade got together with Ron Paul tonight to promote his Crypto Capital newsletter, and tease a crypto pick. It is supposedly set to grow at least 5x, is currently priced less than a penny, and will be widely adopted by industry for inventory security, among other uses. Does anyone have any insight on this token?

Witb
Witb
9 months ago

I’m still saying digibyte. This right here is the most telling part of the transcript for me:
Eric, I want to get back to your newest discovery, which for you is the reserve currency of crypto tokens, so to speak. You call it THE MASTER TOKEN.

ERIC WADE

Yeah, it’s a fascinating little crypto.

It was developed by a former U.S. Army officer who got involved with bitcoin in 2012 and made several improvements to the core protocol.

He enhanced the blockchain in 3 critical ways you’d need a Ph.D. in math to understand.

This is straight from Jared’s Wiki page:
Jared has been involved with Bitcoin since 2012. In the Fall of 2013, he decided to make several improvements to the Bitcoin core protocol which culminated in the launch of DigiByte in 2014. DigiByte has pioneered many blockchain enhancements such as DigiShield, MultiShield and MultiAlgo which have all now been implemented by many other blockchains. DigiByte was also the first major blockchain to adopt SegWit.

Mark
Mark
9 months ago

I plan to buy a few of these token stocks … as long as the technicals look good and they have the potential of being leading forces in Blockchain token technology. But I can’t find a way to buy them.
Where do you buy these stocks?

Andre
Reply to  Mark

Not stocks ! – Cryptos ! See them all at coinmarketcap.com – where you also find where each of them can be traded .. If you didn’t already – usually it’s best to start at coinbase.com or bittrex or binance where you buy BTC or ETH etc and later trade them for coins/tokens discussed here πŸ˜‰

DGBhopeful
DGBhopeful

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank all of you for helping on figuring out the Master Token. So far DGB looks like the winner and I bought some. The only flaw I can see is that DGB hasn’t been able to breakthrough to mainstream investment channels. Any ideas on how DGB can get interest from the “big money” to give it the fuel it needs to dominate the crypto space?

cryptomaniac
cryptomaniac
Reply to  DGBhopeful

For a thinly traded crypto the newsletter buzz will create a pop, but if there’s enough liquidity market forces will predominate. As a project, Digibyte has been making inroads into getting itself onto various exchanges, but adoption as an asset tracking platform has been fairly slow. That is one reason I lean more towards VeChain which has seen much higher adoption rates, at least in China. Pay close attention to the following quote from DGB’s raodmap: “Because DigiByte is being developed and supported by an unincorporated Foundation, Core-team and Community (all non-paid volunteers), we can never commit to dates to accomplish future projects. Therefore please consider future projects to be flexible in time.”. One way to get “big money” interested is to leverage your own personal network to point out the advantages of DGB over competing tokens and encourage any budding entrepreneurs you know to have a look at DGB’s value proposition. Of course, that takes a level of awareness and commitment that many – myself included – are not prepared to develop. (Full disclosure, I do have such an interest in the Steemit community so I’m not completely blowing smoke up any particular orifice.)

πŸ‘ 40
jennyexcel
jennyexcel
9 months ago

Who really know for sure what Eric wade master token is? am just curious about this

Andre
Reply to  jennyexcel

Thanks Johnron – (somehow there’s no “replay” under your post below ..
DGB seems like an ok buy (trying on Kucoin-w/o overpaying πŸ˜‰ – still it’s Not a token ! (as Wade repeated several times + he said it went Up 9x since his reco !? – which was impossible looking at DGB chart – it’s still “on sale ” ;0 (and no wallmart connection I could find ?- which VET has ..(?)

πŸ‘ 58
johnron
johnron
Reply to  Andre

You’re welcome Andre! I’m not sure about his up 9x’ s comment as I didn’t see it in the transcript of all his comments on the presentation that I posted on here, but I may have missed copying that. As far as Walmart goes this is what he said “Walmart will need a token to access the blockchain, yes.But rather than create its OWN token…There’s a brand-new crypto that allows Walmart and thousands of other companies to put ALL of their products and services on the blockchain with just a single universal token. This single token can process transactions in ANY sector – faster and more securely than any other token. And for that reason, I call it β€œTHE MASTER TOKEN.”
…. so not business connected yet that I know of.
Some things do concern me though about DGB like not being able to get listed on major exchanges like Coinbase although the creator Jared said he and others have been trying for 6 years but refuse to pay them upfront plus the big exchanges are crooked as hell. I went through Coinswitch which was easy enough, I just converted XRP for DGB. Also I’m concerned that Martin Weiss’s latest crypto’s rating only gave DGB a D+ and C- rating. and explains why BTC and ETH are highest ranked due to popularity not because of being a more advanced technology which many believe DGB has them both beat on hands down. Here’s the article link, but not sure if links can be posted here: https://www.benzinga.com/markets/cryptocurrency/19/12/14933505/weiss-crypto-ratings-model-why-weve-made-some-changes?utm_campaign=partner_feed&utm_source=tradingview.com&utm_medium=partner_feed&utm_content=cryptocurrency_page

πŸ‘ 14
cryptomaniac
cryptomaniac
Reply to  Andre

Hi Andre, I wouldn’t put too much stock in the “token” vs “coin” distinction. Much of Digibyte’s own press refers to it as a token, and the bottom line is that its recent releases such as DigiAssets are used to DO things, not BUY things. I also wouldn’t give too much weight to Wade’s post-reco jump – he doesn’t say when that reco was, it could very well have been well prior to DGB’s early run-up to $0.042. As for the Walmart connection, apparently there were some talks years ago regarding payment systems that didn’t pan out, and yes, VeChain does have an asset management partnership with Walmart – but it is Walmart China, not US. Now, Jared Tate’s recent spat with Poloniex (link below) might be reason for concern, but others might see it as a buying opportunity – , for instance, has it on good authority that DGB is in fact the Master Token. I, for one, am putting another $50US on DGB as soon as I figure out how to get the first $50 out of Voyager and onto my Ledger Nano. Hopefully ’s accumulation of 1M doesn’t spike the price out of reach. Poloniex link: https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

πŸ‘ 40
cryptomaniac
cryptomaniac
Reply to  cryptomaniac

Looks like Voyager does not support direct withdrawal of DGB yet, only BTC or ETH. So I guess that first nibble will sit there until they do (or someone hacks the site and steals it). I looked at BitMart – one of the few alternatives to KuCoin for US customers – but their bid/ask spread and trading volume are pitiful compared to KuCoin.

πŸ‘ 40
johnron
johnron
9 months ago

Glad to finally report that the token is DGB (DigiByte). This was confirmed from a reliable new online contact I made whom has a copy of that CC newsletter. It’s still under a cent and I’m accumulating with a goal to have 1M before it hopefully explodes in future months. Do your own due diligence, but you’ll discover, it’s a volunteer grass roots highly skilled and dedicated community that have built a world class blockchain platform. Please spread the word too as their marketing budget is zilch as there’s no company behind it, completely decentralized. Happy holidays and best wishes to all.

πŸ‘ 14
DGBhopeful
DGBhopeful
Reply to  johnron

Thank you Johnron! Would you happen to have a price target/ targets that Wade has for the future of DGB?

lael
lael
Reply to  DGBhopeful

Does anyone know the easiest/safest way to buy DGB? I looked into KuCoin but it seems overly complex for just buying and holding one position in DGB.

francis
Reply to  lael

try voyager,

francis
Reply to  francis

they have an app for your phone at Playstore

Pianoman
Pianoman
Reply to  lael

I bought on Bittrex and it was easy.

lael
lael
Reply to  Pianoman

Thanks all, I’ll look into both.

johnron