written by reader Dark Burst Device

By stevebb, December 6, 2019

For extending the hours of solar panel usage. Soon to be required for every new California solar installation. Also can be used with existing solar.
What is this company please with 330 patents on Dark Burst.

tonyrooney
December 6, 2019 3:38 pm

Anybody know what the “dark burst” solar panel company is that Money Map Press is pumping? [“After December 31st, EVERY new home built in California will have to have this device installed, and one tiny company…” :)]

david mcarthur
david mcarthur
December 6, 2019 5:02 pm
Reply to  tonyrooney

I am interested in this as well!! Someone please share with us!!

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
December 6, 2019 6:32 pm
Reply to  david mcarthur

I’ve taken a quick look and should be able to write it up for Monday morning, but I’ll leave you in suspense over the weekend 🙂

Karen
Karen
December 6, 2019 6:36 pm

And we love you for it

jvsaputo7
jvsaputo7
December 30, 2019 12:05 am
Reply to  Karen

Yes, a 2nd Amen to that! Travis is the best of all newsletters to have helped us saved thousands.
I am not exaggerating. God Bless you Travis for your work and mission toward the sheep getting sheared daily with hype and half truths!
John

bobjelly
bobjelly
December 7, 2019 1:06 pm

I could narrow down it to SolarReserve but its just mine some ransom google searches and other references. Would ove to read from your Travis on it.

John l
John l
December 8, 2019 8:40 pm
Reply to  bobjelly

Isn’t Solar Reserve a private company?

SKEPTICINFORMED
SKEPTICINFORMED
December 8, 2019 4:01 pm

I think it’ll be Humless Energy out of Liddon, Utah, because of their partnership with ABB and their DC-AC converter. I’ve reached out to them to see if it’s possible to invest in them. Since I did that yesterday (Saturday), I haven’t heard from them yet. Here’s a link to an article about them:

Joy
Joy
December 17, 2019 9:32 am

The description of Humless Energy technology doesn’t line up with the description of the Dark Burst technology capability of running any solar panel it is installed on, off of dim light from daylight pre-sunrise, post sunset and even moonlight. Looks to me like Humless technology as described in the above article is doing something different.

Clemdane