written by reader Jeff Brown’s timed stocks

By Ryan Hogan, January 22, 2020

alright just got done watching his livestream and instead paying 1997$ for his time stock news letter I turn to you the community to help figure what and who he is talking about.
if you missed the live stream don’t worry I’m kind techsavy to have getting the hidden links to his livestream and have it on dvr

I figure it’s more rewarding to fond out ourselves than dumping all our cash into do something that might not work.

Judd
Judd
January 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Anyone know what the first timed stock is??

MOHAMMAD

This is actulally for March 24, 2021 #ALEC

Last edited 1 month ago by MOHAMMAD
PostAdjust
PostAdjust
March 22, 2021 3:55 am
Reply to  MOHAMMAD

Already went up over 15% after close on Thursday, March 18th. The fact that we barely just now know this info after it gained so much already, tells me that this news was leaked to insiders before he’s announcing it to his followers. I don’t know, it’s more like a strategic flood of now irrelevant information to artificially gain hype so that his prediction comes true before the target date, at which point it’s already too late. Was this one of his 1000X picks or something?

I don’t know how much insight you have on this but let’s keep this chat afloat, I’m curious to see where this goes as well as his future recommends.

paulever
paulever
January 22, 2020 10:45 pm

I watched it as well and realised that I was going to get all this free stuff…as long as I forked out 2 grand. Sorry, I can’t contribute with the Feb 9 timed stock. However, the presentation reminded me of a Jon Najarian subscriber email that I read a few months ago. It talked about Jeff Bezos investing in a company that had a patent to slow down or prevent ageing. Apparently this company were going to make an announcement in early March. I did a Google search and found that a patent did exist for a company called Unity Biotechnology (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/08/29/jeff-bezos-backs-silicon-valley-scientist-working-on-a-cure-for-aging.html). Maybe it is a March timed stock? Seems to fit the criteria. It is a biotech company with an announcement due and it has major backers in Bezos and Thiel.

rupet1
rupet1
January 23, 2020 12:19 am
Reply to  paulever

Yes, they were talking about March 6th. Was so happy to find the name.. Unity Biotechnologies.. and then find out that March 6 was in 2019.