written by reader Jeff Brown’s timed stocks

By Ryan Hogan, January 22, 2020

alright just got done watching his livestream and instead paying 1997$ for his time stock news letter I turn to you the community to help figure what and who he is talking about.
if you missed the live stream don’t worry I’m kind techsavy to have getting the hidden links to his livestream and have it on dvr

I figure it’s more rewarding to fond out ourselves than dumping all our cash into do something that might not work.

Judd
Judd
January 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Anyone know what the first timed stock is??

paulever
paulever
January 22, 2020 10:45 pm

I watched it as well and realised that I was going to get all this free stuff…as long as I forked out 2 grand. Sorry, I can’t contribute with the Feb 9 timed stock. However, the presentation reminded me of a Jon Najarian subscriber email that I read a few months ago. It talked about Jeff Bezos investing in a company that had a patent to slow down or prevent ageing. Apparently this company were going to make an announcement in early March. I did a Google search and found that a patent did exist for a company called Unity Biotechnology (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/08/29/jeff-bezos-backs-silicon-valley-scientist-working-on-a-cure-for-aging.html). Maybe it is a March timed stock? Seems to fit the criteria. It is a biotech company with an announcement due and it has major backers in Bezos and Thiel.

rupet1
rupet1
January 23, 2020 12:19 am
Reply to  paulever

Yes, they were talking about March 6th. Was so happy to find the name.. Unity Biotechnologies.. and then find out that March 6 was in 2019.

paulever
paulever
January 23, 2020 1:14 am

Possible clue for the 9 Feb timed stock – the host mentioned something about a special gift. He said “with the $6003 back in your pocket you could buy 448 shares in this timed stock”. That works out to be around $13.40 a share. Maybe that narrows it down?

patfitzmaurice
patfitzmaurice
January 23, 2020 6:42 am
Reply to  paulever

Not sure about Unity Bio as this already wentIPO.Also share is around 7$
Patf

Jason Fly
Jason Fly
January 23, 2020 2:57 pm
Reply to  patfitzmaurice
Martha
Martha
February 10, 2020 1:32 pm
Reply to  paulever

Did you fall for it. I am afraid I did. They kept pushing to get in before 4:30 on Sunday am . When looking at my receipt
They took $8000.+. I now find that my $8000. Is used to purchase their literature.. this was a vague presentation. I am trying to find someone in the company to cancel.so far have had no luck. I am 82 years old and cannot afford to loose this amount for a lot of paper. Do you have any suggestions ?

bunion132
January 23, 2020 7:08 am

We might want to note the date and time they said this #1 timed stock will go down to zero: February 9th @ 4:30 A.M. They repeated this several times throughout the webinar. Feb 9th is a SUNDAY in the U.S. and I don’t think biotech companies are traded during that given hour.

Methinks this stock might be registered in a US exchange but will actually be trading in the Eastern Hemisphere where it will already be Monday. Do you think this company is headquartered in China or registered in the Hong Kong stock exchange?

B Mill
B Mill
January 23, 2020 10:50 am
Reply to  bunion132

This date is the registration for an announcement of phase 2 clinical trials. It is not an offering. The results of trials is what is the subject matter

bunion132
January 23, 2020 3:08 pm
Reply to  B Mill

I agree that it is not an offering; Jeff states in the video that the company has already “recently IPO’d”. However, he does not state why or what factors will drive this particular stock to zero, giving me the impression that VCs and early investors will first hedge their investment by assuming negative results (selling off) and then buying back if the results are positive. Based on his own alleged historical accuracy, Jeff is so confident that FDA opinion will be not only be positive but a biotech breakthrough , which is why he’s pushing his new service “Early Stage Investor”.

Of course the BIG assumption we’re making is that the target date will be Feb 9th, 2020 and that this is not a rehashed, archival video from some unknown year. If this is correct. the company being touted has to have IPO’d at least 6 months before, right? And because the date is a Sunday in the US, I am of the belief that the parabolic action will take place in an exchange or country ahead of the US time zone by some 12 hours.

But what if the video is an old one and Feb 9th is in some other year in the past or totally made up? Would Jeff Brown really stoop that low to take prospective subscribers for a ride?

rupet1
rupet1
January 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Reply to  bunion132

My understanding was that the time goes to zero (not the stock), and then it explodes.. And I tend to believe that this “live” webinar was prerecorded some time ago..

Victor Cuevas
Victor Cuevas
February 7, 2020 12:59 pm
Reply to  bunion132

No he won’t. You can assume he’s legit.

Carla Carter
Carla Carter
January 23, 2020 7:59 am

Let’s figure out this 1st Timed Stock. We know it is Biotech. He recommends Editas in general, but I don’t think that’s it because it is not going to announce anything big so soon. So is Unity (see comment thread) it? + Anyone know the actual name of the document he refers to as Timed Stock Request? I didn’t have time to go back to take it down and they didn’t go back to it in the last half of the livestream.

jendar
jendar
January 23, 2020 10:30 am
Reply to  Carla Carter

Several clues. Biotech stock, Must have recently IPO’D, Didn’t JB say they were working on a drug for one of the most crippling diseases on Earth? Or was that another stock?

Marilyn K Clark