written by reader The Tech Royalty Retirement Plan / Teeka Tiwari

By ldswenson, January 15, 2020

Has anyone gotten through the complete video Teeka is teasing, where he supposedly will give his number one record free but then a costly newsletter, to follow…

Gabriel
Gabriel
March 4, 2020 6:30 pm

Tron TRX crypto has .74% interest every 24 hours. It is very easy to get on trust wallet, as well as many other cryptos. You can get a mobile version of Trust Wallet on your phone. Has many Dapps integrated as well, for example a middle man exchange that is linked to many other exchanges with little fees. Which allows you to exchange a vast amount of cryptos very quickly and easily. There are many other cool Dapps such as this.

Joseph C Boylan
March 6, 2020 10:47 am

Sadly the mania among Advisory services is to collect a large sum for their subscription first, after telling you about an offer you can’t refuse which will make you a millionaire in no-time flat. Teeka’s offer is no exception; by making a small number of investments into what are called Tech Stock Royalties at $100 per.., he promises you that you will be up to $100K by the end of the year or so. Now I can afford 3 times $100 on my brokerage account as soon as I have it funded again, but there is no way I can afford what I call the “THE GATE MONEY” to get in on the deal. Like a lot of his fans probably, I am a Pensioner. UK Pensioners like me have just been told their pension is to be cut by almost 30% in another month due to some Increase they had a short while ago. I won’t go into the details, but it leaves me even less to invest right now and this is because the Gov is looking for ways to save.
Now if the Advisory goes out to several thousand people and they say they can only sell their offer to the first 1000 and each taker will only have to pay $2,999 lets call it $3,000 to help the maths, that will total a cool 3 million dollars they have made from just one offer this week. No wonder they cannot be bothered helping out people like me with their formula because they will be making as much money as a Pharmaceutical Company on this deal.
I sincerely hope that a new formula could be worked out by the Advisory people which will help those who really need such a good offer as this Royalty deal when their pensions are collapsing in this Economic Crash!!! Jim Rickards is making progress with this problem as he was once in our shoes. Wasn’t Teeka there as well he will tell you?
So Mr Advisory whichever why not a deal which includes a contract with the buyer of the subscription to pay over at least a large fraction of your 3 million by such as me? I feel absolutely sure that you would make a whole lot more in the end this way.

site
site
April 27, 2020 5:58 am

Never pay these insane fees for any advice, the outcome of their expectations almost never comes trough,my advice is only buy shares or crypto’s after a big plunge,just be patient and it will gome to you for free.

Frederick Carcione
Frederick Carcione
March 24, 2020 7:32 pm

I was not able to find the Topic of: “5 Coins to $5 Million” in the Add a Topic drop-down menu, so I went with $10 Million Portfolio.

My question is: Does anyone have Teeka Tiwari’s latest $5 Coins to $% Million?

I purchased the first “5 Coins to $5 Miilion” back in September 2019. At that time, I did not know that there would be an additional “5 Coins to $5 Miliion” on March 18, 2020.

Is Teeka Tiwari going to announce yet another round of $5 Coins to $5 Million down the road?

Paul
Paul
March 31, 2020 9:08 am

Frederick

Mail me at

p-a-c@live.co.uk

i can give you the final 5 coins

Kat
Kat
June 7, 2020 5:57 pm

Since you purchased the first round, he said you should be able to login and get the second. The second was posted here and that’s how I found them. DATA, NMR, MCO, ENJ, SNT bonus: SOLVE

cccaz123
cccaz123
March 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Are these the same as his Five Coins?

MelP
MelP
April 9, 2020 2:22 pm

Makes no sense if its a staking coin since the staking return will be dependent on the market cycle each year. So ETH staking wont necessarily give you an “annualized” steady income to retire on – def not for $100, not even for $1000 at current price.

hillary abdool
hillary abdool
October 24, 2020 7:08 am
Reply to  MelP

TT’s concept of exponential profits are not based on returns today only, but extended within the next 5-6 years if not more. it really is for future growth that he bases his projections for the type of profit he discusses. Different profit potential roll out from now into that 5-6 year term. I am a member of his palm beach venture newsletter. I do know it appears from his presentations that profit can happen anytime so time is of the essence but in further study that profit might or might not happen right away , through buy outs, or larger companies taking over smaller ones and hyping up their value right away, which raises their value right away, those types of profits are sooner than 5 years later. tough, i want larger returns now, but sending a little that can grow into a lot into the future is not bad.

Bill
Bill
April 10, 2020 12:08 pm

What are TT’s picks for Tech Royalties?

Sanna Lee
Sanna Lee
April 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Anyone kind enough to share the ipo Teeka was talking about on Freedom 2020 April 22 2020? I would be very grateful

hillary abdool
hillary abdool
October 24, 2020 9:26 am
Reply to  Sanna Lee

which one are you referring to he mentions quite a few?

kdgdvm
kdgdvm
April 25, 2020 12:07 pm

Just bought into Tech Royalties on a whim. Reading remarks left here I feel pretty uneasy about it. Anyone have any success with this strategy or did I just throw money to the wind??? Would love to discuss with someone willing to talk to me. Every time I call them I’m on hold for 15 minutes and then I give up.
Thanks kdgdvm

Yolonda
Yolonda
May 7, 2020 1:18 am
Reply to  kdgdvm

Can you share what’s tech royalties are I bought last one didn’t

Martin Veski
Martin Veski
June 10, 2020 3:34 pm
Reply to  kdgdvm

Can anyone name the tech royalty coins? I think they mentioned ETH. But what are the rest?

Thanks in advance