written by reader The Tech Royalty Retirement Plan / Teeka Tiwari

By ldswenson, January 15, 2020

Has anyone gotten through the complete video Teeka is teasing, where he supposedly will give his number one record free but then a costly newsletter, to follow…

PBRG Subscriber
PBRG Subscriber
January 8, 2021 7:20 am

I got in with his $49 dollar subscription Palm Beach Letter and made over a thousand dollars roi following his recommendations already. I thought I missed out on one of the recommended crypto asset, but it turns out the report was referring to the crypto, not the stock. The stock rallied then dropped again, but not the crypto. The rally on the stock is a hint of what’s coming for the crypto-so stoked I can’t wait for it to kick off. So imho, he’s for real. I’m about to get in on this level subscription, fingers crossed. Fyi though, it’s a f*cking hassle signing up to the different exchanges because one exchange might have a list of assets that doesn’t have the crypto he suggests, so you go on a f*cking egg hunt and sign up with all these different exchanges just to buy a “specific” crypto asset. So there’s a f*cking learning curve ’cause of verification processes with the freaking id front/back, selfie holding the current date and the company name with every f*cking sign up, sh*t gets f*cking old fast not to mention the different security login features like the authenticator between your freaking phone and the login pages. But I did make over a $1000 roi so I know he’s legit but still the inconsistency of assets between the different exchanges is a f*cking pain in the ass, also some of the exchanges don’t serve US residents. Take Binance vs Binance.US. Binance has way more choices in crypto assets than Binance.US. Now what the f*ck is up with that sh*t smfh? Hopefully in coming years the different exchanges follow some kind of standard to streamline the process instead of making us jump through these f*cking hoops.

prorsum
January 8, 2021 10:11 am

Greyscale (GBTC) has been trading for some time. Maybe the “Index” word?
Bitwise 10 Crypto Index Fund Becomes First Publicly Traded Crypto Index Fund In The U.S.; Ticker “BITW” http://www.bitwiseinvestments.com

Greyscale (GBTC) has been trading for some time. Maybe the “Index” word?

Greyscale (GBTC), Bitwise “BITW”

iamscott
iamscott
February 25, 2021 12:59 am
Reply to  prorsum

All of these are true but you don’t own anything. These are only for retirement acctd and they swing severely. Investing in these centralizes crypto. I dabble in these but you need strong stops and some you can’t put a stop (gbeth)

iamscott
iamscott
February 25, 2021 12:56 am

I’ve tried his recommendations and too got sick in this sign up game. Some I did years ago were shut down due to not allowed to operate in usa. The issue for binance and binanceus is the rules on usa that many exchanges don’t want to deal with.

Pick what you can do and leave the others. I’ve made a boatload on his picks and subscribed but it’s too much now. Every 6 months anther service and the old ones go stale.

ssanford
March 2, 2021 1:01 pm

Teeka mentioned that if you buy it elsewhere, they’ll probably charge you 1/2 of your profit. Don’t know.

glenshak
glenshak
February 24, 2021 9:09 pm

Hey guys, any idea what the tech royalties that Teeka recommends are?

Natalie Cross
Natalie Cross
February 24, 2021 10:19 pm
Reply to  glenshak

is Teeka for real? Just watched the same presentation….have any efxperience with this guy?

iamscott
iamscott
February 25, 2021 1:22 am
Reply to  Natalie Cross

Yes. I’ve made a lot on his picks on paper. I screwed up and got liquidated on btc. But link and others scored big. I tried to chase down his picks and they are hard to buy some times, so I got sour on his service.

But he never talked about defi other then link as a theme. He didn’t talk about nft’s which are on fire or will be.

I trust him and he’s solid picker. I think his service is over priced and he comes out with new ones every 6 months and then his old service becomes stale and he doesn’t update it.

I do subscribe to one of his services but I do it out of obligation. As I’ve made so much fromhis picks… but I’m not paying 2k

Teka
Tech royalties
Natalie Cross
Natalie Cross
February 24, 2021 10:25 pm

his number one pick was etherium but in order to get the 6 picks you have to pay $2000 and he didn’t tell you how to access royalties which you only find out if you pay the $2000. Do you think this is real and timely?