written by reader What is Casey Research’s “5G Master Key”

By jfgent, January 15, 2020

received teaser today touting a small tech company that will solve the 5G problem of limited coverage

phabejewell
8 months ago

Beat me to it lol, I want to do research about it too!

phabejewell
8 months ago

Okay watched the whole video.
What tipped me off about this mystery company is that they partner with a company called Vodafone so I did some digging and what I found out is that they partnered with a lot of technology company’s.
Qualcomm
IBM
Nokia
Altran
Huawei
Exprivia | Italtel
Siae microelettronica
Prisma telecom testing
Here’s the full pdf list of all Vodafone’s partnerships

One of these companies is the mystery 5g master key and my monies on Nokia.

michelledunlap
michelledunlap
8 months ago
Reply to  phabejewell

Check out ERIC, I think that might be the company they are referring to

Tyy
Tyy
7 months ago
Reply to  michelledunlap

That’s the stock hero cookie 2u

Tyy
Tyy
7 months ago
Reply to  phabejewell

Take out any stock not around 8usd

toff
toff
8 months ago

A different, bigger-picture, viewpoint on 5G. Quite a long read, but perhaps useful overall?

elg_66
8 months ago

If you search on Vodaphone/5G demonstration, you find that it was Erickson who did the demo last May with Vodaphone of game players in separate autos crossing the Spanish/Portugal border with no interruptions in their playing. Price fits. E.B. Tucker says it’s a $10 per share company. ERIC is trading between $9 and $10 (and often quite a bit lower). What he doesn’t explain is how this technology solves the problem of loss of signal in going into coffee shops (or any building) that he demonstrated earlier in the presentation. (Sounds like you need a 5G repeater inside every building.) Even after that demo, ERIC stock hasn’t been explosive. It still trades about the same and analysts’ average vote is Overweight with a predicted future value of just over $10 – not much of a rise. I sold my ERIC last December when it failed to move.

Am I off base?

michelledunlap
michelledunlap
8 months ago
Reply to  elg_66

The one nice thing about Ericcson is that they dump a lot of money into research and development

Lenore
Lenore
7 months ago

What about the cancer concerns with 5G? That could seriously affect this entire sector and skew profits.

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info