written by reader What is today’s Major Buy Alert from Palm Beach Research Group on “The Investment of the Decade”?

By kristikls, February 4, 2020

There are a few other posts around Pot Stocks I’ve seen talking about Teeka pitching but I’m not sure if this is the same one?

digmush
digmush
7 months ago

Any ideas here?

nakamoto96
nakamoto96
7 months ago
Reply to  digmush

Please click my user name, we can talk about the Palm beach Venture report.

Carla C. Carter
Carla C. Carter
7 months ago
Reply to  nakamoto96

Are you having an offline discussion? I do like Teeka but did not purchase Tech royalties or any other recent research.

Bosko Markoski
Bosko Markoski
4 months ago
Reply to  nakamoto96

Hi. I jwas just wondering if could tell teekas pick is?

karlbr
karlbr
7 months ago

I’m curious too… it says 2/3 of the way down that “Genesis is what he calls blockchain tech

Carla C. Carter
Carla C. Carter
7 months ago

Is Palm Beach an ally of Casey Research?

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe

They’re both part of Agora

carlshephard
carlshephard
7 months ago

Trading tips.com just posted a bid on the next 5g small device stock. Weighs less than a can of soil and fits in the palm of your hand. Any ideas?

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
Reply to  carlshephard

Haven’t seen that ad, but sounds similar to the Inseego ads from Oxford Club.

Carla C. Carter
Carla C. Carter
7 months ago

Is it biotech? They see that as the biggest gainer historically in Melt Up time

Carla C. Carter
Carla C. Carter
7 months ago

And yes, Inseego is being touted by many. I did purchase.

Gabriel
Gabriel
7 months ago

For anyone who is having trouble purchasing certain cryptos, you can use vpn to change your ip address to access exchanges you normally couldn’t. I recommend torgaurd. Use promo code HEART for 50% discount. Also check this out.↓↓
Could you imagine if you mined Bitcoin for free before it was valued? This is potentially the opportunity to do so. Pi is not valued yet and you can mine it for free here, it will be listed on exchanges soon and valued don’t miss out it’s free and almost effortless. Check it out and use my invitation code. Not a scam there are no credentials or information required.
Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/mushroomzulu and use my username (mushroomzulu) as your invitation code

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info