written by reader Jeff Brown’s 3 Penny-IPO stocks

By cleanslate10, April 23, 2020

Any idea which are the 3 penny IPO stocks that angry Jeff Brown is touting for his $2,500 per year Early Stage Trader subscription?

who is this
who is this
May 23, 2020 7:37 pm

So we are a month out from the original marketing teaser. Have any of you subscribed, and have the “FDA approvals” moved these penny stocks up yet? What are the 3 biotech firms that they are suggesting?

👍 -1
realestate3
realestate3
June 16, 2020 10:41 am
Reply to  who is this

I believe one is EDIT…they are suppose to announce results of a trial this week.

Linda Wellman
Linda Wellman
May 23, 2020 8:15 pm

I am curious too.

Dan Bryan
Dan Bryan
June 4, 2020 2:17 pm

It irks me that these ‘teasers’ are always SO long.

Conrad Herbst
Conrad Herbst
June 16, 2020 7:22 am
Reply to  Dan Bryan

exactly why do they have to talk and talk and talk almost like they have to convince themselves? Has anybody invested and made anything on this?

rockandstock
rockandstock
July 7, 2020 6:36 am
Reply to  Conrad Herbst

Edit has done well over last few months – if you have the stomach for swings or a day traders heart.

doug
July 21, 2020 8:31 pm
Reply to  Conrad Herbst

As a former Sales Director in high-tech, web start-ups, the long-winded strategy is just to wear you down and keep pounding to get you to sign up. They’re shameless. I’ve even seen them copy big swaths of their pitch just to make it longer so they can keep pounding. You should always opt for the transcript so you can skip the pitch and skim for key details that could reveal what stocks they’re talking about. Never watch their presentation. It’s a colossal waste of time. I’ve actually found the special reports they offer at sign up are often the best info they have. You can sign up, get the reports, read them over and then cancel next day. Read their terms. Make sure they offer full refund. Caveat Emptor, so you don’t b.c. “wallet emptier”. 😉

rockandstock
rockandstock
July 7, 2020 6:33 am

EDIT seems to be the one he is most emphatic about. I haven’t done due diligence on these others yet, but at a quick glance KLDO is a possibility as Johnson & Johnson ‘s Jansen is a collaborator on their product for children, which lines up with J Browns ad. Im also looking into SPRO and DTIL as possible contenders.

rockandstock
rockandstock
July 7, 2020 6:39 am

EDIT seems to be the one he is most emphatic about. I haven’t done due diligence on these others yet, but at a quick glance am looking into KLDO, SPRO, & DTIL soon and possible contenders for the other 2.

Carla Carter
Carla Carter
July 7, 2020 8:26 am

Jeff says he has IPO #3 in both his premier newsletters. I have early stage trader and near future. I don’t see a duplicate. Do you?

mad0311
mad0311
July 21, 2020 7:41 pm
Reply to  Carla Carter

Hi, I’m subscribed to his Near Future & his Expo Tech Services. He mentioned he will share the info to his two high services (which ones are they) but he has posted any on this . Anyway, I think he mentioned that one of them IPO’ed already and said something like looking into the right entry point for his subscribers. I believe this stock is BEAM ….Are the other two the ones he is pounding the table for more subscribers for? Or asking more money to just to know? Or are these just recycled teases from previous months? Any guide/ insight ? Enquering m8nds want to know

Carla C. Carter
Carla C. Carter
July 21, 2020 10:32 pm
Reply to  mad0311

I researcehd BEAM over the weekend. He does not have it in his portfolio but in one of his free reports you get with his subscription. So I don’t think it is BEAM. BEAM was supposed to IPO between 15 and 17 but did better than that. In the 30’s if I recall correctly. Overall gain since IPO is 30+%, but has been falling lately. It is now around $22. Not a bad price.

Cristiano
Cristiano
September 24, 2020 5:49 am

I wonder if this is a legitimate of a scam….. What are your views? Those scripts are too good to be true and they are so convince that anyone will be rich buy investing the $2,500 on the subscription.. I noticed that when I watch the opening short video with Chris Hunt he had a clip board behind him with the stock ARMH and I did call my broker and you cannot longer buy this stock. So my question is if you enroll for the subscription then you will get the 3 IPO’s but then you cannot buy any of it as they are out of the market!!! What are your thoughts on this one?

If Only
If Only
September 25, 2020 11:27 am
Reply to  Cristiano

That flipchart in the background is irrelevant; ARM Holdings is certainly not part of this teaser. Haveing listened through the ridiculously long and repetitive typical teaser of theirs, I have to admit I am also very curious which 3 stocks he is wanting $2000 for.

Ann
Ann
September 25, 2020 2:22 am

what are 3 small biotech companies Jeff Brown is suggesting for October 1?

tony62tiger