written by reader Matt McCall’s 2020 Crypto Millionaire Summit

By gizoom, April 23, 2020

Started this thread for anyone that has info on this. Thanks! https://newcryptomillionaires.com/?sourceeid=MKT462127

kdgdvm
kdgdvm
May 9, 2020 3:07 pm

Seems like everyone has the Teeka picks but no one seems to have the Matt picks. I hope we all make money on these. The more the merrier. I also just have the Teeka picks. Hope it is worth it. Please, anyone, post the Matt picks.

James108
James108
May 10, 2020 9:01 pm

There are two coins which all the crypto pundits are recommending (including Teeka and Matt), and they are Bitcoin (BTC) and Chainlink (LINK). If you stick with these two, I think you’re bound to make money, IMHO.

okumiau
okumiau
May 10, 2020 9:10 pm

To someone interested in cryptocurrencies who is nervous about losing coins (so $) and the complex process of wallets, exchanges, storing, transacting, etc., where can you find reliable instructions and recommended/reliable exchanges and wallets?

Carla
Carla
May 10, 2020 9:51 pm
Reply to  okumiau

Okimiau. There is a lot of information on the web and on each exchange’s website too. Nonetheless, some are complicated. So be patient. And thorough. I lost $400 making a mistake. I am new, but not too new. So take your time.

kdgdvm
kdgdvm
May 10, 2020 9:25 pm

I’m taking a class on doing it. I have a wallet on Eidoo and accounts with Kucoin. Bittrex and coinswitch. Wasn’t easy to do and needed help from my 30 year old IT. son.
Not EASY!! Alao coinbase. Still trying to hear Matt’s picks so I can compare with Teekas.

Carla C Carter
Carla C Carter
July 25, 2020 3:55 pm

Anyone figured out Matt McCall’s portfolio yet besides LINK, BTC and Orchid?

kdgdvm
kdgdvm
July 25, 2020 4:22 pm

No, but several stocks I bought from his recomendations are way up

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info