written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal

By backoffice, April 8, 2020

I listened to a sales pitch last night for over 1 hour that was geared to Paul Mampilly’s Banyan Hill suckers and was waiting for the 3 stocks that would pay returns of at least 100x or better ,
what I got at the end was an opportunity to sign up for the service for $10,000 for life. With that you would get at least 1 tip a month at minimum and pay a yearly fee for maintainence. The time frame for these returns could be anywhere from 1 year to 8 or 9 years, He gave some insight into the 3 picks he was talking about but no ticker symbols. They are all micro-caps and 1 had a patent for blood testing without the need of collecting blood without a needle. Did anyone else catch this pitch or have any idea of who it may be? Thanks Travis, he says he’s looking at Micro- caps worth 300 million, have enough capital for 1 year,experienced executives with a track record, gross margins of at least 20%, and a unique service

3.2K Comments
marissa
marissa
March 31, 2021 10:32 am

Hi everyone, had to step away from everything stock related for a couple weeks. Too much stress when my portfolio fell 28%. Hopefully we have hit bottom and will now start to climb back.

SillyRabbit
March 31, 2021 11:35 am
Reply to  marissa

I’m pretty confident to say most people who invested in this thread had a portfolio draw down of 15%-30% You are not alone.

specter
specter
March 31, 2021 12:26 pm
Reply to  SillyRabbit

Even with very disciplined strategic buys, mine has taken a nice wallop. Made a few mistakes. Ill write em down in the journal and hopefully will not repeat them.
Strongly believe there is a “stealth correction” taking place. Russell 2000 stocks are down an average of 22% from their high and over 200 are down more than 50%. For some odd reason, I own a good number. LOL…

barkerooney
barkerooney
March 31, 2021 12:49 pm
Reply to  specter

Don’t worry Specter, you’re in good company here!

SillyRabbit
March 31, 2021 1:59 pm
Reply to  specter

If you wouldn’t mind, please do share what you think were your mistakes. I too thought I was disciplined with my entries (small lot entries on Fibonacci or MA levels). My mistake was mostly FOMO with PM’s list of previous gains (NNDM, MARA, RWLK), and thinking his new picks would be priced fair at the time of recommendation, in which they dropped significantly even though they were new picks.
2. Allocating too much to PM’s list, since there were so many, just a small allocation to 10-15 of the picks, when they all go down together 30%, it adds up. I messed up by diversifying between the picks, but allocating too much of my portfolio to PM’s list.
When all of the picks go down together 30%+, diversifying didn’t work in this situation.
My other portfolio held up a bit better as less exposure to smallcaps.

specter
specter
March 31, 2021 5:10 pm
Reply to  SillyRabbit

I don’t mind admitting my errors. This is how I manage my portfolio. It is not a suggestion nor recommendation.

First, I almost never buy stocks when the price is extended well past the 20pma.- I bot CCJ and a few others that didn’t meet that criteria. FOMO on a few. Fortunately, that only happened a few times.
Second, You hav