written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal

By backoffice, April 8, 2020

I listened to a sales pitch last night for over 1 hour that was geared to Paul Mampilly’s Banyan Hill suckers and was waiting for the 3 stocks that would pay returns of at least 100x or better ,
what I got at the end was an opportunity to sign up for the service for $10,000 for life. With that you would get at least 1 tip a month at minimum and pay a yearly fee for maintainence. The time frame for these returns could be anywhere from 1 year to 8 or 9 years, He gave some insight into the 3 picks he was talking about but no ticker symbols. They are all micro-caps and 1 had a patent for blood testing without the need of collecting blood without a needle. Did anyone else catch this pitch or have any idea of who it may be? Thanks Travis, he says he’s looking at Micro- caps worth 300 million, have enough capital for 1 year,experienced executives with a track record, gross margins of at least 20%, and a unique service

2.6K Comments
EvermorePips
EvermorePips
January 21, 2021 1:57 pm

@ Devildog132 and Kds3605 Hi, Thank you so much all that are contributing to this continued string of updates/comments/recommendations. I recently purchased CLSK shares, but must say that they have been on a losing streak every day. I realize that BTC probably has something to do with it, but any input would be welcome. Thank you.

DevilDog132
DevilDog132
January 21, 2021 4:44 pm
Reply to  EvermorePips

PM would say, “have strong hands.” With these micro-caps you should expect a lot of volatility. I’m hanging in there.

Example, RWLK didn’t do much for a while. Then Medicaid approval was given, then insurance in Europe approved their stuff, and big moves occurred.

These are not short term holds, but obviously people are trading in and out.

Sam
Sam
January 21, 2021 8:19 pm
Reply to  DevilDog132

Devil is perfectly right.

January 22, 2021 4:10 am
Reply to  EvermorePips

You purchased it over 200% up from the alert price. This is the issue will simply buying without looking at the backstory.

cacl18
cacl18
January 22, 2021 9:47 am
Reply to  777777

Hi 777777, do you think for someone that it’s just getting into the game (me) should not invest on the first listed 100X options (NNDM, RVP, etc.) because they have seen a growth of +700% already? Few months ago I wouldn’t, but after reading PM’s recommendations to hold these stocks for the long term I’m doubting if I should. Any advice is appreciated

DevilDog132
DevilDog132
January 22, 2021 11:56 am
Reply to  cacl18

No one here can give you personal investment advice. You have to invest within your own comfort level.

With 100x, they started as micro or small caps. Some have moved significantly. They’ve not reached the 100x goal yet, however.

I personally have gotten in every one. I’ve adjusted to go in bigger on every one based on the success I’ve had previously.

NNDM was one that did great, I took my money out, and then when I learned of a secondary share offering being sold out to big money, I through more money at it. I’m feeling this may be the 1st to the 100x finish line.

CLSK had a pullback. It’ll happen. There will be a lot of people moving in and out on the way to 100x, and we can’t always see the ideal entry point.

If you have a choice between a new rec you like or one that is older and already moved, that might be advantageous. But some of these that have already moved and keep moving have great potential. You may not want to miss out on them.

cacl18
cacl18
January 22, 2021 12:45 pm
Reply to  DevilDog132

That’s really helpful DevilDog. Greatly appreciate the advise.
I think you are right, none of the 100X list has not reached the goal so still have a lot of potential to develop.

havennay
havennay
January 24, 2021 6:38 am
Reply to  DevilDog132

Thank you so much to you and devildog132. I have been following this thread for months have learned so much. I took some positions and all have been doing well (I just wish I wouldve bought more). I am very amazed by your generosity. Again, thank you very much!

specter
specter
January 22, 2021 12:48 pm
Reply to  cacl18

you are correct. Longer term vision will prove you right, but it is nice to have a plan.
I believe 77777 gave some very good technical analysis advice on getting in on your position. Keep in mind, building a position is about time and price.
I use technicals to start wading in the position, then build upon it as time goes by.

January 23, 2021 11:38 am