written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal

By backoffice, April 8, 2020

I listened to a sales pitch last night for over 1 hour that was geared to Paul Mampilly’s Banyan Hill suckers and was waiting for the 3 stocks that would pay returns of at least 100x or better ,
what I got at the end was an opportunity to sign up for the service for $10,000 for life. With that you would get at least 1 tip a month at minimum and pay a yearly fee for maintainence. The time frame for these returns could be anywhere from 1 year to 8 or 9 years, He gave some insight into the 3 picks he was talking about but no ticker symbols. They are all micro-caps and 1 had a patent for blood testing without the need of collecting blood without a needle. Did anyone else catch this pitch or have any idea of who it may be? Thanks Travis, he says he’s looking at Micro- caps worth 300 million, have enough capital for 1 year,experienced executives with a track record, gross margins of at least 20%, and a unique service

cigartainer
cigartainer
June 24, 2020 1:11 am

I back checked the nine stocks mentioned in this stream: Zacks, TipRanks, Weiss Rankings & Louie Navellier. The ones worth deeper looks are: TTOO,RVP,SQNS & IPWR

Dino
Dino
June 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Was OPTT confirmed?

luvpups
luvpups
June 24, 2020 6:58 pm
Reply to  Dino

not to my knowledge. I looked into it, and it looks like a loser to me – if you are looking for a true investment.

πŸ‘ 6
Aibdlytics
Aibdlytics
June 24, 2020 10:00 pm
Reply to  luvpups

I have lost more that 25% on OPTT over 1 week

sivasankarboyana
sivasankarboyana
June 30, 2020 5:47 pm

Dave or Dan, Any idea on the trade released on 6/16? Appreciate the help. Thanks.

πŸ‘ 43
Damien
Damien
June 30, 2020 11:25 pm

TMDX is today’s recommendation. Volume was up 3x right after his recommendation so I expect the price to follow up starting tomorrow.

calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
July 1, 2020 12:06 pm
Reply to  Damien

What service? EF? It definitely is not a 100x pick because 1) it’s probably too large (mkt cap) for what he has been recommending, 2) even though there was a good spike in volume, it probably would have been even more, 3) he is picking all stocks with a 3+ year history on the exchanges, this has only been around since May of last year.

I’m still pretty sure OPTT was the last one, even though it is not doing as well as his other picks. I looked into it and have mixed feelings about the company, but that might be taken into account since it is such a low mkt cap company.

πŸ‘ 30
Damien
Damien
July 1, 2020 12:11 pm
Reply to  calculatedrisk

IPO Spectacular.

calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
July 1, 2020 12:19 pm
Reply to  Damien

Gotcha, thanks! He released 2 Fuel Cell companies in $10M Portfolio yesterday. NEL ASA (from Norway) and PowerCell Sweden. Neither are on a major US exchange aside from OTC market, and there the volume is super light. I have not done good with $10M Portfolio picks, I feel like he has good ideas but is actually too early with them at this point to make money. Good thing to know is that he’s a fan of fuel cell technology (FCEL and PLUG).

πŸ‘ 30
Damien
Damien
July 1, 2020 12:25 pm
Reply to  calculatedrisk

Agreed. I believe his $10000 service is the quickest and fastest way to make a rapid profit… usually 200% in a day or more. I regret not getting in so I went to the next best thing ($3000) that requires more time to see gains versus just a 1 day turn around for the most part. Hopefully that opens back up quickly. Is there anyone here that has that 10k service on this tread?

calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
July 1, 2020 12:49 pm
Reply to  Damien

Well good luck, I have True Momentum and that has done really well. Past closed positions like ROKU and TDOC have really made a nice buck, but typically take time to unfold too. I don’t know if anyone here actually has the service, though feel like we’ve done a good job figuring things out. Reading back through the thread you should be able to get all the picks out so far. To the best of my knowledge they are SQNS, RVP, NNDM, RWLK, LTBR, TTOO, IPWR, and OPTT. LTBR and OPTT are the two I am least sure about. After doing research on LTBR though I think it is a good spec regardless, with the big binary outcome being the testing on their nuclear fuel. Good thing is that they have a lot of people on board now, so the testing will probably happen sooner rather than later.

Damien
Damien
July 1, 2020 12:52 pm
Reply to  calculatedrisk

Thank you!

sivasankarboyana
sivasankarboyana
July 1, 2020 9:01 pm
Reply to  calculatedrisk

SQNS, RVP, NNDM, RWLK, LTBR, TTOO, IPWR – All these are correct. Am not sure about OPTT.

πŸ‘ 43
devildog132
devildog132
August 13, 2020 4:09 pm
Reply to  Damien

I have all his services with a life subscription. With 100X, which launched on 4/15, my 100X portfolio is already up more than three times what I paid for the subscription.

olly123
olly123
August 10, 2020 3:23 pm
Reply to  calculatedrisk

I was a member of EF and got in with PLUG which is doing good. And will continue to do well for some time in my opinion. Now there are definite good & bad picks in EF . Overall I did not see the value in EF at the present price . I have discovered other services that do a bang-up job with their picks for a fraction of the price.
Can anyone share other memberships they can recommend at a decent price point?

πŸ‘ 1
D Stoltzfus
D Stoltzfus
August 10, 2020 6:01 pm
Reply to  olly123

I think paul mampilly’s Profits Unlimited is a good service.. if you look around for a deal or be patient you can get that service for $100 or less per year.. I also have motley fool stock advisor, approximately the same price entry.. between the two i am up 60% in over 1 year and have alot of confidence in both services

sivasankarboyana