written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal

By backoffice, April 8, 2020

I listened to a sales pitch last night for over 1 hour that was geared to Paul Mampilly’s Banyan Hill suckers and was waiting for the 3 stocks that would pay returns of at least 100x or better ,
what I got at the end was an opportunity to sign up for the service for $10,000 for life. With that you would get at least 1 tip a month at minimum and pay a yearly fee for maintainence. The time frame for these returns could be anywhere from 1 year to 8 or 9 years, He gave some insight into the 3 picks he was talking about but no ticker symbols. They are all micro-caps and 1 had a patent for blood testing without the need of collecting blood without a needle. Did anyone else catch this pitch or have any idea of who it may be? Thanks Travis, he says he’s looking at Micro- caps worth 300 million, have enough capital for 1 year,experienced executives with a track record, gross margins of at least 20%, and a unique service

3.2K Comments
netgeek
netgeek
March 4, 2021 7:19 pm

Just a shout out to all y’all contributing here. I have been lurking for several months here and, among other tidbits, I took substantial positions in ACUIF and SLGG, after hearing about them here and doing a bit of research. And, I can only say thank you, I mean really–thank y’all very much.

11937
๐Ÿ‘ 1
famevei
famevei
March 9, 2021 10:43 pm
Reply to  netgeek

When was AT.TO recommended?

Kiwistock
Kiwistock
March 4, 2021 8:41 pm

I am half a world away and watching what I consider a big drop in the market, not selling just holding on! Glad to read DD132 and others have comments on how to get thru.
I am only in PM with PU, I need to learn more about options to move forward. I have been successful this past year, partly due to the advice and critical thinking shared in this site. thank you all!

doctor_bb
doctor_bb
March 4, 2021 9:35 pm

SNE

๐Ÿ‘ 118
March 5, 2021 2:38 am
Reply to  doctor_bb

That’s it. Just SNE. What are you trying to say.

๐Ÿ‘ 159
Tyler
Tyler
March 4, 2021 10:22 pm

Been lurking on this group for a while now and just wanna reinforce what many are saying with holding. Itโ€™s hard to see the forest from the trees in these volatile small market caps. Thatโ€™s apart of the game. Iโ€™ve taken big losses these last couple weeks, but being disciplined and using this as an opportunity for some cost dollar averaging on a dip is the advice many successful people i know are giving. Regardless of that though, just remember, itโ€™s a marathon not a sprint. ๐Ÿ™‚

beachwind
beachwind
March 4, 2021 11:42 pm
Reply to  Tyler

I disagree with the holding sentiment. It is time to start buying. Sure many stocks are now down 50%, but if you were buying during the dip last March, many stocks are still up 100-200%.

๐Ÿ‘ 79
DevilDog132
DevilDog132
March 5, 2021 4:53 am
Reply to  beachwind

You donโ€™t entirely disagree, as you are adding to your position.

Me too, in a limited way. I went in on the one stock I hope to have the quickest and biggest rebound of the 100x โ€” MARA. Not recommending this to anyone, but…

It had a high of 47, now under 30, Bitcoin hovering around 50 and eventually going higher.

Be interesting to see the comments here after this correction plays out.

Lazut Inku
Lazut Inku
March 5, 2021 11:41 am
Reply to  DevilDog132

Good suggestions DD132. I got some MARA,TTOO,RVP, HYRE,CGIX,GPRO,AEYE on their lows!

SillyRabbit
March 5, 2021 6:30 am

So obviously DD132 is a multi-millionaire and is doing something right. So I’m just going to follow patiently behind him and will end up being just as successful.

๐Ÿ‘ 263
SillyRabbit
March 5, 2021 6:31 am
Reply to  SillyRabbit

So no weak hands here. Though I should’ve hedged some of these positions, in 20-20 hindsight.

Last edited 1 month ago by SillyRabbit