written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal

By backoffice, April 8, 2020

I listened to a sales pitch last night for over 1 hour that was geared to Paul Mampilly’s Banyan Hill suckers and was waiting for the 3 stocks that would pay returns of at least 100x or better ,
what I got at the end was an opportunity to sign up for the service for $10,000 for life. With that you would get at least 1 tip a month at minimum and pay a yearly fee for maintainence. The time frame for these returns could be anywhere from 1 year to 8 or 9 years, He gave some insight into the 3 picks he was talking about but no ticker symbols. They are all micro-caps and 1 had a patent for blood testing without the need of collecting blood without a needle. Did anyone else catch this pitch or have any idea of who it may be? Thanks Travis, he says he’s looking at Micro- caps worth 300 million, have enough capital for 1 year,experienced executives with a track record, gross margins of at least 20%, and a unique service

devildog132
devildog132
August 13, 2020 2:57 pm

RVP popping back up 12% today. This got up all the way to $13 about two weeks ago, looks like it adjusted and it moving back up. Take a look at the chart on this one. Paul Mampilly caught it at a good spot.

OPTT pulled back a little (7%) after a huge jump of 44% yesterday. I took a little profit, but when it was down over 10% today got another sliver.

IPWR and LTBR have been steadily moving up the last couple weeks. LTBR was a bit of a dog for me, but seems to have found its steam.

greenstreet
greenstreet
August 13, 2020 4:26 pm
Reply to  devildog132

Yes I did not get in quick enough when RVP went down. Probably wrongly I have stayed clear of LTBR because I got stung by the predecessor Thorium Power a few years back.I probably got in too early for the technology.

πŸ‘ 27
Kim
Kim
August 13, 2020 8:20 pm
Reply to  devildog132

Yesterday I took a little profit on OPTT too. πŸ™‚ Thank you so much for sharing!

coljfc
coljfc
August 25, 2020 2:51 pm
Reply to  devildog132

BIOC up 17% today – RVP up 5% – like what both companies are doing – NNDM down today, but I’m up still 18.5% overall – think its time to add some more to the portfolio.

πŸ‘ 1
marissa
marissa
August 14, 2020 4:41 pm

I watched for 2 hours for the CVAC IPO to open for trading. Then I took a 3 minute break and when I returned, the stock was at $41. I had read that it was supposed to open at $16. but that the first trade was for $44. Can anyone explain why this happened? Can people place orders prior to the start of the IPO.? Did anyone get in at less than $44?

πŸ‘ 8
Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
August 14, 2020 9:11 pm
Reply to  marissa

IPO orders are sold to people who buy in before it starts trading, and at whatever offering price the investment bank decides it should offer at… so if there’s huge demand for more shares beyond what was sold in the IPO, the price will surge as the people who want it bid higher. They often accentuate this by starting trading with limited liquidity, since the β€œpop” on the first day makes people feel good and rewards the best customers (who got allocations in the IPO).

πŸ‘ 15986
Siva
Siva
August 14, 2020 10:01 pm
Reply to  marissa

We can buy the stock at the ipo price by calling the brokerage account dealer. I checked with fidelity today early morning and the requirement is to have 500K in the brokerage account to place a trade,which is way too high for me at least. I bought this around 43$ and will need to watch and see how it goes. Thanks Damien for all the help as usual.

πŸ‘ 380
calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
August 17, 2020 11:30 am
Reply to  backoffice

I’m young (in my late 20s), so certainly not a professional, but my dad used to be a financial advisor at A.G. Edwards (when they were around, since bought by Wells Fargo I think). I asked him about this and he said that when he used to distribute the rights to purchase IPO shares there was a part of his ‘explanation’ which suggested to the buyers that they hold the shares for some time – 30 or 90 days (not just dump it on the first day), but there were never any hard restrictions that would stop it. If the person getting in on the IPO was a smaller account and they were always seen just dumping the shares, when new IPOs come out those people were contacted later on in the queue, so it would be a disadvantage. However, he said there were some privileged accounts that could really do whatever they want and would still be followed up with on the next opportunity.

Personally, I feel the way IPOs occur in our financial system is so corrupt and unfair. It completely disadvantages the individual investor and just pads the pockets of the wealthy. You can’t tell me that the investment bank mispriced CVAC this bad… Plus, most of the time (not saying it will happen with CVAC), the stock ends up trading back down to its IPO price. Then you end up with a bunch of individual investors holding 50%+ losses, the wealthy that got out with their 300% pop. And right when individual investors dump shares and take losses is when the price starts to jump up again. I’ve seen this happen so many times, which is why I try to stay away from IPOs (even when the companies present really good opportunities). I’m really glad Paul has a service to guide people through these because they truly are different from typical investing.

πŸ‘ 26
btechkinnect68
btechkinnect68
August 15, 2020 1:45 am

I bought a few shares after-hours of CVAC, and will average in lower if it drops over the next two weeks to a month. Could be better than MRNA, as this company appears to have more experience successfully commercializing products, and is diversified as well. Good backers involved in CVAC too. Note that MRNA hasn’t successfully launched any of the agents in their pipeline, although their RNA technology could be applied to many different therapeutic areas (not just infectious disease). If their clinical trials show poor therapeutic response against the virus in the general population for COVID or adverse health problems, MRNA could drop fast.

sivasankarboyana
sivasankarboyana
August 19, 2020 10:27 am

New recommendation in Extreme Fortunes: SYRS. Anything new in 100X Club? Appreciate the help. Thanks.

πŸ‘ 39
Devil Dog
Devil Dog
August 19, 2020 10:39 am

Nothing new on 10ox as of 8/19.

calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
August 19, 2020 12:35 pm
Reply to  Devil Dog

Thanks for the EF pick, just picked up some shares! I am guessing it could be a while until another 100x since he put out two in the past few weeks. I think the last 3 he recommended: SMED, OCX, and BIOC are all trading relatively close to the price he got into them at. Not that I was expecting them all to continue doubling or more in a matter of weeks, haha. I do really like the portfolio he has put together so far!

πŸ‘ 26
marissa
marissa
August 19, 2020 2:41 pm
Reply to  calculatedrisk

I missed the EF pick. Could someone tell me what was recommended? Thanks everyone

πŸ‘ 8