written by reader Paul Mampilly’s 100x deal

By backoffice, April 8, 2020

I listened to a sales pitch last night for over 1 hour that was geared to Paul Mampilly’s Banyan Hill suckers and was waiting for the 3 stocks that would pay returns of at least 100x or better ,
what I got at the end was an opportunity to sign up for the service for $10,000 for life. With that you would get at least 1 tip a month at minimum and pay a yearly fee for maintainence. The time frame for these returns could be anywhere from 1 year to 8 or 9 years, He gave some insight into the 3 picks he was talking about but no ticker symbols. They are all micro-caps and 1 had a patent for blood testing without the need of collecting blood without a needle. Did anyone else catch this pitch or have any idea of who it may be? Thanks Travis, he says he’s looking at Micro- caps worth 300 million, have enough capital for 1 year,experienced executives with a track record, gross margins of at least 20%, and a unique service

calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
September 1, 2020 12:59 pm

Hey everyone!

It’s really nice that this board is being used so much! I enjoy seeing everyone’s comments every day. I’m just an ordinary investor, no guru, but thought I’d some thoughts on here because a lot of the 100x stocks have been going down quite a bit lately. Most are still up from Paul’s buy prices, but for those who bought in later on or averaged in (at higher prices) you are probably showing losses or close to break even.

My thought is that this might be happening as part of a cycle. We were seeing a lot of microcaps all being bid up around the same time, and it looks like people might be taking some profits and rolling them into small to mid-cap growth (been a lot of upward movement there lately, think TSLA, CRM, ZM, DOCU, etc.). I’ve personally been tempted to move out of these speculative positions to do the same (flight to higher quality growth), but know as soon as I decide to do that the money will start pouring back into these. The way I am rationalizing it is by keeping my position size for these under control. 1% of my overall portfolio in each puts me around 10% of my total portfolio (maybe up to 15% over the next months as new picks come out, but then I’ll have to start picking and choosing which to keep).

If 1 goes 20x, 1 goes 5x, 3 stay the same, and 5 completely die out over the next 3-5 years it means making 180% in that time frame. Of course that’s relying on a 20x, but it is also thinking only 2 winners and 5 to zero. It could also be achieved by 1 10x, 2 5x, 5 the same, 2 to zero (this would be a 150% gain).

Anyway, good luck to all, and remember, as prices get lower the cost to you to own the companies becomes less!

πŸ‘ 28
marissa
marissa
September 1, 2020 3:11 pm

In Profits Unlimited, Mampilly says the stocks he recommends should be held for 1 – 3 years. What is the recommendation for stocks in 100x deal? By the time I bought the 100x stocks, the price was already higher so I’m showing a loss in most or am even in a few. Do these stocks have a chance to really grow more than a few dollars? Thanks for the help.

πŸ‘ 8
πŸ‘ 380
theclark
theclark
September 8, 2020 3:34 pm

CLSK latest 100x play

Calling for a 10,000% winner potential:

It operates in the niche microgrid market, a market with enormous potential. The company’s market cap currently sits around $150 million. CleanSpark was founded in 1987, and it has a wealth of experience in public markets.

I loaded low 9s, good luck!

πŸ‘ 10
marissa
marissa
September 9, 2020 4:31 pm

Travis, I’ve heard a lot of talk about two upcoming IPOs : Snowflake and JFrog. Do you have an opinion on either stock?

πŸ‘ 8
calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
September 10, 2020 11:08 am
Reply to  marissa

I’ve been wondering about Snowflake too! Seems like a company he’d put into IPO Speculator. I don’t know much about JFrog, but will look it up.

πŸ‘ 28
Dino
Dino
September 9, 2020 7:06 pm

BIOC split yesterday any info on that?

calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
September 10, 2020 11:08 am
Reply to  Dino

It’s closer to Paul’s target of $70 per share. One more 20 for 1 reverse split and we’ll be there πŸ˜›

Joking, but in all seriousness, not really a whole lot. Reverse splits are typically a bad thing even though they don’t change anything. Companies like BIOC do reverse splits and most continue to go down, while companies like TSLA, AAPL, and POWI (which is a higher quality PM pick) do splits.

I like liquid biopsy, he also has GH in this area which is one of my favorite picks of his even though it trades at super high valuation (roughly 30 times sales). But GH could have decades to go, and stocks like Netflix and Amazon were never cheap (and still aren’t). Personally, I had room for a little more risk so I picked up a little more (25% of my original position) BIOC now that it is trading around a 40c pre-reverse split price.

I think it is a good entry for a super speculative and risky company. He’s only had it a few months, so not long enough to comment on the long term potential.

πŸ‘ 28
theclark
theclark
September 10, 2020 10:35 am

Hope you all joined me in CLSK. Took a day or so but 100x is gold. Will post the next pick when it happens!

πŸ‘ 10
sivasankarboyana
sivasankarboyana
September 10, 2020 11:13 am
Reply to  theclark

yes. I am in. Thank you so much.

πŸ‘ 43
calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
September 10, 2020 11:15 am
Reply to  theclark

Hey, thanks so much for sharing this, and also for the little description you put with it. Any information like that is golden. I joined the party around $9.30 and am waiting for that $900 share price, haha. Good to see that this one didn’t fly up like some of the others (though it is up about a dollar so far today).

πŸ‘ 28
calculatedrisk
calculatedrisk
September 21, 2020 4:26 pm
Reply to  theclark

Hey theclark, thanks again for the CLSK recommendation, had a GREAT day today! From $9 to $15 in a couple weeks, wow! Just wanted to send the extra thank you!

πŸ‘ 28
marissa
marissa
September 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Thanks for CLSK tip. I bought at 9.09 and am happy to see that the price is up. What’s up with BIOC? A few days ago, it was up and now it’s going down, down,down. I read something about the company selling more shares to institutional investors for 40 cents a share. I bought at 96 cents; now 9.60. Anyone have an opinion on whether to hold or sell BIOC?

πŸ‘ 8
Poppy
Poppy
September 10, 2020 2:11 pm
Reply to  marissa

Re: BIOC. There’s a 1-for-10 reverse stock split a couple of days ago. So that may explain the price fluctuation you see.

πŸ‘ 380