written by reader Teeka Tawari “Genesis Technology” thingy

By bad-investor, April 3, 2020

Anyone believe his story about coins, and his particular recommendations?
Is it worth $49.00?

Chris
Chris
April 3, 2020 5:05 pm

This is OSTK

Dirty1
Dirty1
April 4, 2020 3:41 pm

Not sure what OSTK has to do with cripto. I know Mr Gumshoe does not get into cripto, but would love to know his thoughts on this.

πŸ‘ 7
Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe
April 4, 2020 5:09 pm
Reply to  Dirty1

Byrne tried to shift the focus of Overstock into being a venture capital fund for Cryptocurrency investments. I think that division was called Medici… it made for a wild ride a couple years ago, then Byrne later got into (another) scandal. I wrote about a teaser pitch on this back in 2018 (https://www.stockgumshoe.com/reviews/hidden-profits/whats-the-genesis-code-that-could-soon-be-powering-every-single-financial-transaction-on-the-internet) but haven’t really looked at OSTK since.

πŸ‘ 17662
pictureman
pictureman
May 7, 2020 2:34 pm

What are the 5 coins to $5 million that Teeka is promoting?

πŸ‘ 15
pictureman
pictureman
May 7, 2020 2:35 pm

What are the 5 coins to $5 million that Teeka Tawari is promoting?

πŸ‘ 15
jodyb
May 7, 2020 2:53 pm

any clues on the 5 coins Teeka is touting now

Warren
May 11, 2020 6:25 pm

I listened to the entire sixty-six-minute presentation, and signed up for the reports and the stock letter. Unfortunately, I was unable to enter his website to read the reports. I tried reporting the problem by telephone and E-mail, but I was unsuccessful with either approach. Finally, I tried sending a message to the link I was given. I did this at 3:22 PM PST, May 20, 2020, so it’s too early to give the final results. Wish me luck.
PS: I won’t be shy about going to the authorities if it becomes necessary