written by reader Teeka’s Top 4 2020 Tech Royalties?

By john sullivan, April 1, 2020

New to this, so everytime a big name puts out a teaser I force myself to sit through their entire spiel to try to gain some clues? Teeka said his tech royalties are cryptos, and that the freebie he offered is ETH. Anyone have any clue on the other 3?

Vicky
Vicky
April 25, 2020 12:47 pm

I watched Teeka’s talk on tech royalties, he recommended ETH, its trading at 196.00 share, so investing 100=500 doesn’t look feasible, am I missing something here? I’m not sure of the difference in tech royalty investing and the actual stock

Neil
Neil
April 26, 2020 7:43 am
Reply to  Vicky

Vicky, you don’t have to buy crypto in whole numbers . So 500/196 would buy you 2.55 ETH (not including transaction costs)

vincenator
vincenator
April 27, 2020 11:58 pm

As clues go, he said one was for exchanging money on social media (hive? steem?), one was like windows (ethereum?) one was for digital currency exchange around the world (XRP?) and one was perfect for gaming (I took that to be gambling but probably was game consoles, thus, (enjin?, decentraland?). Those both are based on ethereum so didn’t seem to qualify as a special blockchain consideration. I was unclear on how these paid “exponential dividends”.

J-ROD
J-ROD
April 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Reply to  vincenator

The gaming one may be funfair. Just a thought.

infinity beyond
April 30, 2020 11:21 pm
Reply to  J-ROD

Yes it is Funfair, i signed up with TEEKA, once you part with your squids they don’t return emails and if they do they reply with out answering your issues that you have with them

realestate3
realestate3
August 13, 2020 11:56 pm

is he referring to staking ETH…if so, where do you stake it? I heard that you have to have perfect internet or if it goes down you get penalized by them taking your crypto…also, is there another way to get the royalties without staking 32 ETH?

Carla C Carter
Carla C Carter
June 18, 2020 10:36 am

Is this really all there is to say about these ‘tech royalties’? Are they just the cryptos Teeka recommends. I have those. DD

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info