written by reader Teeka Tiwari, 2020 phenomenon playbook

By sucram1, May 6, 2020

Hi there guys, Teeka Tiwari is the face behind the newsletter PALM BEACH CONFIDENTIAL. He is now calling the coming event of the halving of the BITCOIN (which happens every four years)
the PHENOMENON 5 coins to 5 million.
In order to find out what these 5 CRYPTO coins are, you have to subscribe to his news letter.
Has anyone seen the presentation? or know what these 5 coins are?.
To benefit the most from this EVENT you have to buy these five crypto coins BEFORE the halving of bitcoin takes place.
Does anyone have information about any of this and willing to share? If so please do.
Thanks in advance, be safe in these trying times.
All the best…

pbloomer
pbloomer
May 6, 2020 10:13 pm

Pretty sure the 5 coins are
DATA
ENJ
NMR
MCO
SNT

All available on Binance except NMR, I havent found an exchange I have signed up for that has it.
ENJ and SNT are available on Kucoin as well. Hope these are them.

πŸ‘ 6
πŸ‘ 12
chiefsmiley
May 8, 2020 9:45 am
Reply to  pbloomer

Bittrex exchange has NMR(located in Seattle). Yes, these coins are the original Last 5 coins. Solve coin was added later. Also Binance.com does not work in the USA. Use Binance.us instead. If you live in one of the 10 states that has essentially denied foreign exchanges pretty much. The list of states is listed on the opening page of Binance.us. AK, TX, WA, NY, are part of the 10. Visa will not process crypto.com coin MCO because Visa reads crypto.com as an “pseudo-business” and tied into crypto.com. So no go.

πŸ‘ 13
Jesse P Behringer
Jesse P Behringer
May 27, 2020 7:02 pm
Reply to  pbloomer

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/daBehrs and use my username (daBehrs) as your invitation code. Like Bitcoin back in 2008, research yourself first…

monty5235
May 28, 2020 11:32 am

how is this like Bitcoin back in 2008. It looks like a pyramid scheme and in fact using your name as invitation code helps you secure a higher ranking a a higher rate of earning …. something you may well have wanted to disclose front up . These pyramid schemes and shenanigans are what give crypto’s their bad name

πŸ‘ 136
πŸ‘ 12
caseytux
caseytux
May 6, 2020 11:45 pm

Hi, I watched the presentation, I don’t have the report but would like to see it, I think they are;

CRPT
TNT
ZRX
SNT
SOLVE
MCO (not sure about this one as he said 5 coins)

Take a look on https://coinstats.app/ they all take off at about the same time.

Can anyone confirm?

Eric
Eric
May 7, 2020 12:43 am

You got 2500 bucks? you need to pay him to get the portfolio or some shit. such BS. The rich get richer. He doesnt mention any coins by name… he just wants your money.

insideguy
insideguy
May 8, 2020 11:56 am
Reply to  Eric

Exactly my thoughts.

Golfman
Golfman
May 16, 2020 3:38 am
Reply to  Eric

I bought one of his other service. Big mistake! Save your money. After he gets your subscription fee, he spends most of his efforts on a new service. Then, you’re on your own. I’ve done far better than following his recommendations. And I didn’t have to pay myself.

drgose
drgose
August 15, 2020 6:40 pm
Reply to  Golfman

I didn’t subscribe, but I did invest in his free pick (LINK). It is up just over 1,000 %.

πŸ‘ 2
drgose
drgose
August 15, 2020 6:36 pm
Reply to  Eric

He did mention a coin by name (LINK). It was his free pick for listening to his presentation. I invested in this coin shortly after his presentation and I’m up over 1,000 % as of today (08/15/20). Don’t take my word for it. Take a look. I’ve never had a winner like this one (not even close).

πŸ‘ 2
Zeflik
May 7, 2020 1:21 am

My guess is that one of the coins is DigiByte (DGB). It trades around 2 cents now.

πŸ‘ 75