written by reader Anyone trying “Early Bird Millionaire’s Club” By Roger Scott & Tom Busby?

By jimmyjak, June 4, 2020

Curious if anyone here has bought and is trying these guys daily picks and parameters on sticks and options?
They say they are using pre-market info ”Phantom Data” from Asia and EU to very accurately predict short-term surges (over the following few days) in US stocks.

The key terms they are using to market are ”7 AM Super Surges” and ”Early Bird Millionaire’s Club.” Their stated goal is to make 1% return per day on your trading account – and you subscribe for a 3-year term for $1497. The notion being that after 3 years of daily trades, if someone rolls-over most of the earnings they can turn a $1000 account into well over $1 million.

I’ve seen some ”iffy” reviews of Roger Scott on these boards form previous programs – so I am wondering if his track record has improved?
Recently he partnered up on a picks program with Joshua Martinez – one of my favorite futures teachers and traders – so I am intrigued on what else Roger Scott is up to, now with Tom Busby, and how good the investment may be?

I would love to hear anyone’s input and experiences. Thanks!

franck
3 months ago

for all i can say about Tom Busby he ‘ a good person with a lot of experience if you are really interested in his program buy one of his books where he explains how to get the numbers from various markets around the world and then he sells alerts, book title (market never sleeps) + (winning the day trading) they sell on amazon for about $ 20.00 each , re Roger i find him a bit pushy but he’s very good with analysis , he mentioned NIO two years ago when it was a few pennies, yesterday the stock was close to $ 7.00, just pay attention and hold into your money when you are ready then commit yourself, ciao.

Larry Warshauer
Larry Warshauer
3 months ago
Reply to  franck

Did you experience the 90% win rate they are talking about?

Vito from Brooklyn
Vito from Brooklyn
2 months ago

Is this a logical approach? You say in three years I can make $1 Million, to send an email or text it doesn’t cost very much, to listen to a blog it doesnt cost very much. What if anyone making recomendations put their info out for a month or two for FREE to show that their recomendations are worth signing up for.

Now you got me for LIFE and i’m not going to complain about the COST for your service.
Now I don’t want something for free I just want the Guru’s/Experts to believe in their product enough to trust us. After all they want us to trust them by paying up front.

Bill
Bill
2 months ago

I joined his service. He sends out the key pivot points on the Futures market and sends out specific option trades on a daily basis if he sees a worthwhile trade. His key numbers for support, resistance and when to get in and out of the trade has been pretty impressive. He also gives you a daily watch list with stocks and the preferred strike price for their options. I am glad I enrolled. I took the lifetime option believing it will hopefully supply me an edge in trading for quite a long time.

C Miyalof
C Miyalof
2 months ago
Reply to  Bill

Hey bill what is the status for far?

Bill
Bill
1 month ago
Reply to  Bill

I feel the service is worth it. Tom stays in touch with his subscribers via video on near a daily basis. He gives the stocks he is going to trade that week with entry points along with the price to avoid the stock. I have found them to be relatively accurate. Option trades that come with his daily Early Bird emails are given along with any subsequent adjustments or altered targets. They are also sent to you by email and texts to your phone. All in all, I think he gives one a pretty good hand holding experience. From what stocks he shared Sunday night I would of been up 400 dollars with just 1 contract each on a few of the picks that met the entry price he mentioned. I also am one to try to make the profit for the day and get out so I can’t speak to holding on to these picks days on end. Hope this helps.

Phani
Phani
2 months ago

Bill, Thanks for your inputs. What is clearly missing from your comment is whether you have actually made any money from his recomemendations?

pinehurst106
pinehurst106
2 months ago

Roger Scott runs Wealthpress with many offerings – should you want to cancel there is a $250 fee. Most of it is complicated advance options strategies. You can buy a book instead of paying thousands for the course he offers. I could not find anything on him that was not advertising, even using words such as scam in my search.
The one useful article i found (https://stockalertsreviewed.com/roger-scott-wealthpress-review/) questions if his real name is Roger Scott or changed due to previous complaints. STAY AWAY…. anyone legit would give a trial at least and have a history of their results to show you/

JDcarrinc
JDcarrinc
1 month ago
Reply to  pinehurst106

I intent to stay away from Roger Scott and join this website based on your comment . Thank you

gfs_54
gfs_54
1 month ago

Well…I decided to try one of the Wealth Press (Roger Scott) strategies that was being pumped. I knew nothing of them, and of course my eyes lit up at the returns. I enrolled, and followed their recommendations exactly. I basically lost $5000 and gave up. My annual membership for the one strategy was $1495.

Lesson learned

sks
sks
6 days ago
Reply to  gfs_54

Hi, Can you say which of his programs you bought? I know your experience casts doubt on all his advertising and programs, but have seen presentations and am curious about which specifically was so wrong. Thanks, and sorry for your loss. He is a slick talker and they show all these “winners” – easy to want to try.

cnsl1ng
1 month ago

I’ve tried seversl of Roger’s subscriptions, lost money consistently, quite a talker, I’d stay away from anything or anyone he recommends, a dart board would be just as good maybe better

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience. By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.

More Info