written by reader PRE-IPO Cannabis STOCK

By M RM, June 7, 2020

PRE-IPO pot stock going to public in 3 weeks.
based in Vancouver and has offices in NAPA Valley California.
any info pls share.

kazito
3 months ago

Hello everyone.
Anyone knows definitively which company Ian Wyatt is talking about for a $0.25 Canadian Pre-IPO Cannabis???
Where do we go to invest in it? (Website and/or phone number?).
I really appreciate it.

πŸ‘ 60
richard100
richard100
3 months ago
Reply to  kazito

I was wondering as well

jeffrey
jeffrey
1 month ago
Reply to  kazito

What incentive does a paying client, like myself, have to give the name of the stock up for free? The company did not go public in July. Re-stated price from $0.25 to $0.30 – $2.50??. More. The $1,+ million “First round” investors are at, I believe, $0.12. I’m the company is starting a second round off fund raising, putting off the IPO for a short while. These investors might have to hold their options for 4 months and a day which would be good for IPO investors.
BTW, one of Ian’s employees confirmed Ian has already taken a “Pre-IPO” position below $0.30.). If true, he’s marketing the company for personal gain. Additional. research suggests this company has little chance to make it. Currently cultivating a small 20 acre field with enormous over supply (currently) in the market. If all 6 states, which have referendums on the Nov ballot approve US legalization in their states, the Canabis industry stocks should jump up. I’m done with Ian as he should not be taking advantage of his paid platform and “pump and dump” a security. Sad.

Travis Johnson, Stock Gumshoe

Haven’t taken a look at that one yet, sorry — I did notice that he was teasing a very low cost/gram production, and that caused my mind to drift to the dozen or so Colombian growers who have been touted in the past couple years as being low-cost producers… but I’ll try to take a deeper look.

πŸ‘ 15731
Cat
Cat
3 months ago

Ian Watts has been texting me to join the webinar, this must be BIG. it will cost you around $1000 bucks to find out. I listened to his webinar.

kazito
2 months ago

Hi, and Happy Father’s Day to everyone.
If anyone knows what company Ian Wyatt is talking about for the $0.25 Canadian Pre-IPO Cannabis, won’t you please kindly share that information with the rest of us, ASAP ?
The company is supposed to IPO in July, as per Ian Wyatt. Not much time is left!
Also, where do we go to invest in it? (Website and/or phone number?).
I Really appreciate it.

πŸ‘ 60
dcbenz227
dcbenz227
2 months ago
Reply to  kazito

@ kazito,
I’m new here, only a couple day but wondering if you were able to get the information here that you were looking for. If not Ian Wyatt has another LIVE webinar starts on June 24th at 12pm Eastern Time (9am Pacific Time). It’s 100% FREE to attend.

kazito
2 months ago
Reply to  dcbenz227

Hi dcbenz227.
Thank you for your message.
I know Ian Wyatt has frequent webinars on that topic, but I am not planning to spend almost $ 1,000 on his subscription. I was hoping someone here would know what stock he is talking about. Do you happen to know? If so, I really appreciate your sharing it with me. (I’m talking about the $0.25 Canadian Pre-IPO cannabis stock).
And, of course, what website to go to buy it. Thanks.

πŸ‘ 60
dcbenz227
dcbenz227
2 months ago
Reply to  kazito

Hi kazito,
No, I’m sorry I don’t have a clue which stock Ian Wyatt is referring to at $0.25 Canadian Pre-IPO cannabis.
I am however interested in knowing. I see where Travis was saying that he may take a deeper look into this.
Like you, I was in hopes that someone would share this information if they know. In the meantime, if I come across the information I’m happy to share with the.

Fingers crossed, Travis will come through for us.

kazito
2 months ago
Reply to  dcbenz227

Hi dcbenz227:
Yes, I would love to know what $0.25 Cannabis Pre-IPO Ian Wyatt is talking about. I, too, hope that Travis will cover it soon (before it’s too late to invest in it). Thanks, and nice chatting with you, again.

Ladia
Ladia
2 months ago

Hello,
I think this could be Isracann Biosciences inc. (ISCNF). It was (maybe still is) $0.25. It’s a cannabis company whose headquarters are in Vancouver, Canada, but their business is in Israel (I think). The thing that stumps me is that it’s not pre-IPO, I have been holding this one for a few weeks now. Maybe it IPOed back at the beginning of June.
Hopefully, this can be helpful, I would love if anyone could back up my point. But, from the research I have done, it could possibly be ISCNF. Then again, we all know how hard it is to discern what these investors are teasing.

kazito
2 months ago
Reply to  Ladia

Hi, Ladia.
Thank you for your response for Ian Wyatt’s $0.25 cannabis stock Isracann ISCNF. However, like you pointed out, too, this stock is already being traded as OTC . It is not a pre-IPO . In fact I bought 3000 shares of it at $0.26 a share about a month ago, and it is now at $0.31 (as of today, June 30,2020). I am dying to know what stock Ian Wyatt is talking about, ASAP, as it may be too late to buy it at a cheap price of $0.25, anymore, by the time someone would reveal the name of the stock here πŸ™
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Travis will do the “thinkolator” and hand us the pre-IPO’s company name, quickly (and, of course, where to go to invest in the Pre-IPO, too) before it gets too late. AMEN πŸ™‚

πŸ‘ 60
kazito
2 months ago
Reply to  M RM

We’re all waiting on each other. I wish Travis would step in and reveal Ian Wyatt’s $0,25 Canadian Cannabis Pre-IPO company for us. It’s supposed to go public any day !!!

πŸ‘ 60
hittman
hittman
1 month ago
Reply to  Ladia

Isracann is already public on the OTC

πŸ‘ 60
jrods002
jrods002
2 months ago

I believe the company is Christina Lake Cannabis Corp. The stock price is .30 cent CAD which is equal to .22 cent USD. Minimum investment of 2000 CAD or 1472 USD. I think the NAPA valley reference refers to British Columbia, Vancouver is the Napa Valley of Cannabis. One other Company that I came across is Good Buds. But I cannot find anywhere to invest in it.

kazito
2 months ago
Reply to  jrods002

Hi JJrodsoo2
Thank you so much for sharing that . My question is WHICH one is the one Ian Wyatt is talking about? The Christina Lake Cannabis Corp, OR, the Good Buds ???
Also, how confident are you about whichever you say it is ? Did you subscribe to Ian Wyatt’s Sales pitch he did for that particular pre-IPO ? Thanks again. Truly appreciate it. Please get back with me and tell me which one of the two it is. Thanks.