written by reader Palm Beach Ventures Pre-IPO CBD at $.75 Teeka Tiwari

By ce3000comp, August 18, 2020

Anybody have a concept of what this latest CBD ”must buy now — buying pre-ipo shares ends no later than Friday” is about other than to force you into a $2500 newsletter due to an impending deadline that you’d be a fool to miss out on?

onyedollar
onyedollar
August 18, 2020 6:57 pm

some of beginners for stock trading don’t know the brokers to buy the stock from

ca-ted
ca-ted
August 19, 2020 2:03 am

I received the same email from Palm Beach about this $0.75 stock. Curious as well, but not paying $2,495 to find out. Anybody willing to share?

anonymous
anonymous
October 8, 2020 9:16 pm
Reply to  ca-ted

Flora Growth

STEVEN LANZILLOTTA
STEVEN LANZILLOTTA
August 19, 2020 8:07 am

This is not the first time for Teeka to promote this company. Months ago the deal was a minimum of
500 shares at .50 for $250 buy in. There was a “deadline” back then too. The company is called
Elegance and the product is a CBD energy drink. Others may know more.

Alan
Alan
August 19, 2020 1:49 pm

The Elegance private share offering closed January 31 and it is not on any stock market now.

Trucker MD
Trucker MD
August 19, 2020 8:36 am

In other words if ticker is N/A, it is pooled with his “billionaire”?? Elegance I researched was probably the one posted in January 8, 2020. Thanks & . How did you find PBV so far? whats the success rate? same as J.Brown’s EST?? I want to move but these things could take yrs to develop. For now I’ll keep on truckin…. tnx for inputs and sharing

93vette
93vette
August 20, 2020 1:58 pm

Teeka is NOT pumping Elegance on this one (and I did invest in that offering). This one is called Flora Growth. The minimum to get in is $1200 though. I’m considering it but have not done so yet. investflora.com

realestate3
realestate3
August 20, 2020 8:27 pm
Reply to  93vette

Thank you for the info…very excited about this one…I just invested in it but their site kept freezing on me…maybe because of all of Teeka’s followers…but looking forward to winning on this one.

brandi chu
brandi chu
October 6, 2020 6:25 pm
Reply to  93vette

how pleased have you been with Teeka’s service, have any gone public and had the incredible gains? I just bought in on flora…i am exicted as this one is just around the corner 🙂

jana31
jana31
October 10, 2020 9:37 am
Reply to  93vette

Do you have any info or update on Elegance? I invested , also, and have had phone contact a couple of months ago, but they are not answering my calls or emails now.

wallyg8tor
wallyg8tor
November 24, 2020 3:27 am
Reply to  93vette

Hey Vette you sure this is FloraGrowth msn Teeka is pumping 50 cents per preipo share and just $250 to make a fortune
Not 75 cents a share
Looks like a reslly good preipo just the same vette
Pls advise if you can 93vette
I would appreciate very much
Cheers g8tor

Jay Preston
August 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Flora Growth is this one. Go to their web site. Looks like a bigger and better idea than Elegance. They have been buying up S. American cosmetic Brands and seem like a real up and comer. I am in it for a small bundle.