written by reader Palm Beach Ventures Pre-IPO CBD at $.75 Teeka Tiwari

By ce3000comp, August 18, 2020

Anybody have a concept of what this latest CBD ”must buy now — buying pre-ipo shares ends no later than Friday” is about other than to force you into a $2500 newsletter due to an impending deadline that you’d be a fool to miss out on?

onyedollar
onyedollar
1 month ago

some of beginners for stock trading don’t know the brokers to buy the stock from

šŸ‘ 3
ca-ted
ca-ted
1 month ago

I received the same email from Palm Beach about this $0.75 stock. Curious as well, but not paying $2,495 to find out. Anybody willing to share?

STEVEN LANZILLOTTA
STEVEN LANZILLOTTA
1 month ago

This is not the first time for Teeka to promote this company. Months ago the deal was a minimum of
500 shares at .50 for $250 buy in. There was a “deadline” back then too. The company is called
Elegance and the product is a CBD energy drink. Others may know more.

Alan
Alan
1 month ago

The Elegance private share offering closed January 31 and it is not on any stock market now.

šŸ‘ 1
Trucker MD
Trucker MD
1 month ago

In other words if ticker is N/A, it is pooled with his “billionaire”?? Elegance I researched was probably the one posted in January 8, 2020. Thanks @STEVEN & . How did you find PBV so far? whats the success rate? same as J.Brown’s EST?? I want to move but these things could take yrs to develop. For now I’ll keep on truckin…. tnx for inputs and sharing

93vette
93vette
1 month ago

Teeka is NOT pumping Elegance on this one (and I did invest in that offering). This one is called Flora Growth. The minimum to get in is $1200 though. I’m considering it but have not done so yet. investflora.com

šŸ‘ 26
realestate3
realestate3
Reply to  93vette

Thank you for the info…very excited about this one…I just invested in it but their site kept freezing on me…maybe because of all of Teeka’s followers…but looking forward to winning on this one.

šŸ‘ 19
Jay Preston
1 month ago

Flora Growth is this one. Go to their web site. Looks like a bigger and better idea than Elegance. They have been buying up S. American cosmetic Brands and seem like a real up and comer. I am in it for a small bundle.

Darin
Darin
Reply to  Jay Preston

Iā€™m invested quite heavily in FG and got in back in April. This company is for real. They have been smart by buying competitors in other CBD markets like beverages, cosmetics, and even Pharma. They can produce CBD 73% cheaper than all the others. I would highly recommend Checking it out.

šŸ‘ 2
Tommy
Tommy
Reply to  Jay Preston

So the number 11 pick is flora? I have that already. Someone leaked it to me months ago. Why did he say it ‘s a new pick?

realestate3
realestate3
18 days ago
Reply to  Tommy

Any idea what his bio tech IPO is?

šŸ‘ 19
93vette
93vette
1 month ago

Wish the buy-in wasn’t so high. Not sure of the logistics as one of us would probably have to hold the shares but if someone (preferably an Irregular) wants to go in on this please let me know.

šŸ‘ 26
93vette
93vette
Reply to  ce3000comp

First off, great advice that has application well beyond just this “opportunity.” Fortunately, I have access to the newsletter from another source so I didn’t have to shell out $2,500.00 just to get the name of the company. Beyond that though, they do hype it so well that it’s difficult to know when the facts end and the fiction (if any) starts. From everything I’ve seen I’d like to be in on the game here but not to the tune of $1,200.00. at least with Elegance you could get in for $250 – which I could easily blow on a big night on the town with my wife. Hence the query to see if anyone else would be interested in rolling the dice – and it is a dice roll but has upside from what I’ve read that makes it an interesting speculation.

šŸ‘ 26